Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“NO - I meant each of you could make five thousand a month - that is if an animated orgy sex video is as popular as I think it would be.”

“Hawley, how much do you make monthly on your most popular animated sex videos? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“I have five games that bring in over fifty thousand a month - each. I have another ten games that bring in over seventy-five thousand a month - each”

FUCKKKkkkkk - YESSSSssssss! Count us in.”

“Hawley, is there anything Mom and I could do to make that game even more popular? I sure would like to make as many thousands a month as you.”

“Sure, the more women we have begging for sex, and the more kinkier you make the sex, and the more wilder the sex - the more money that pours in.”

“How would we make it more kinkier and wilder?”

“Just say that it was you - Andi and one or two more in your Sex Club. Then each meeting, you have a new member who wants to join. She would have to be initiated into your Club. She would have to do all sorts of sex acts with you and Andi - and me too - of course.”

“OH HELL YES ... that will work great. We can start with Angela Davies ... then we could have her help recruit Gail Appleton...”

“Now, you’re getting into this in a big way.”

“Hawley, tell us anything else that would make it more appealing to your Gamers.”

“Middle-age Gamers love to see older men fucking younger women. Even tricking them in some way, into fucking them.”

“You mean like young married women?”

“Yes, and with your older, Next Door Neighbor types, either tricking or paying teenage girls like Andi to fuck them.”

“I know who we could get to begin with.”

“Who, Andi? Don’t tell me you’ve been fucking around with Old Man Jack Jefferson? The one who is always asking you to come inside his home.”

“Well - you should see his cock!”

OH REALLY?

“Yes, he’s not in the same category as Hawley, but for an old man, he can really fuck, and he loves pussy.”

“And - just how do you know all this?”

“I was cutting across his yard one night and his bedroom curtains were open. I saw shadows on the wall and wondered who was with him. When I peeped over the window sill, I saw him sucking Miss Watson’s pussy while she sucked his cock.”

“Are you talking about Wanda Watson, three houses down from him?”

“Yes and you should see her big titties too. I mean - they are really big, and they’re real too.”

“Eva, maybe you and Andi can persuade that man to come over one night before we start making the video game with your Sex Party Members. Just to see if he can stand up to fucking that many women.”

“We’ll do even better than that. We’ll get him to come up to Andi’s bedroom and turn her cameras on.”

“That will work. I can hack into Andi’s PC and I’ll record it at home at the same time.”

“Hawley - we want you to go really slow and fuck Andi now. It’s getting late, and tomorrow’s a school day.”

“Andi, come sit on my cock. You can fuck me as slow, or as fast as your pussy will let you.”

“He’s right, Andi. Sit on his cock and I’ll help you get his cockhead inside your pussy the first time. Once you’re able to take that part of his cock, you’ll really feel like fucking.”

“Hawley, I really love sitting on you like this. I can feel your thick body hair scrubbing against my legs and it really makes me feel so wicked and wild.

“Mom, did you feel like that when you were sitting on his cock, fucking him all the way inside your pussy?”

“Andi, now that you mention it, that has to be one of the most erotic feelings I have ever experienced in my life. I love the feel of his scruffy pubic hair, scratching against my bald pussy lips - especially the moment I was able to take his cock all the way, with my pussy pressed against his groin. FUCK! Just thinking about it makes my pussy wet again.”

“YES–YES–YES–Hawley. Fuck your cock up into my pussy. You have my cherry on top of your fat cockhead. NOW PUSH - FUCK ME HAWLEY - FUCK ME!”


Early the next morning, Hawley was nonchalantly, leaning back against the wrought iron railing at the park entrance, waiting for his favorite jogging partner. He had a foolproof plan for her to slip away from the jogging trail and run with him to his apartment. His mom had sent him a text message, that she wouldn’t be home this morning. She’s having breakfast with her boss at his country estate and she would see him tomorrow morning when she gets off work.

Mom will never catch on. What would she do without me making those - spur of the moment - decisions for her ... before they even come up?

“Good morning, Coach. I was afraid you wouldn’t show up this morning. I’m so happy to see you, and I hope we can pick up where we left off yesterday.”

“Good morning, Hawley. It never crossed my mind not to show up this morning. As a matter of fact, I have the morning off at school today – to take care of some business. If you’d like to give me a personal tour of your apartment and especially your bedroom.”

“Just to make sure everyone sees you jogging with me, let’s start around the jogging trail and I’ll show you where we can cut off and be within two blocks of my apartment, when we leave the park.”

“Hawley, I was so excited about meeting you this morning, so we could somehow sneak away and have more time together – you’ll never guess what I did.”

“I’ve never been good at guessing games, Coach.”

“Hawley, please call me Lynn when it’s just the two of us. I love the way you say my name.”

“Thank you, Lynn. I feel like I’m a very close friend of yours now, but please tell me what you did in your excitement to meet me this morning.”

Hawley - I shaved my pussy!”

“Did you really? Uh, do you think maybe I could see your pussy with no hair on it?”

“YES. I want you to see my pussy. How much further to your house? I’m SO excited. We won’t be discovered, will we?”

“That’s my apartment complex over there, come this way and we’ll enter through the parking garage and go up the elevator to our apartment. Will you let me kiss your pussy too? I think I would love to kiss your pussy. After we fucked yesterday, I thought about you all day.”

“SHIT - Hawley. No man has ever kissed my pussy. Would you really do that? If I let you, would you let me kiss your cock? I want to get a good look at your cock. You sure made my pussy feel SO damn good yesterday when we fucked. I felt good all day, thinking about you, and us fucking like dogs and monkeys.”

“Hurry inside here Lynn, I’m ready to see you naked and see your shaved pussy.”

“My Goodness, Hawley! You sure do have an elaborate computer set-up. You must do programming to have a set-up like this.”

I dabble at it, Lynn. If you like, I can turn it on and show you some games I’ve programmed.”

“YES, but you were going to kiss my pussy. Can you do that while your PC warms up?

“Sure, sit here on the side of my bed. I want to have all the lights on so I can see your pussy better.”

“Pull your clothes off, Hawley. I want to see your cock. I dreamed of us fucking over and over – again and again. It was like I couldn’t get enough of your cock.”

“I know what you mean. I couldn’t get enough of your pussy either. Look – there we are on my monitor. I hope that’s alright.”

“OH WOW, LOOK AT MY PUSSY! That - is a really fantastic closeup shot. You’ll have to email me a copy of that.”

“I want a pic of you sucking my cock and me sucking your pussy at the same time, Lynn.”

“YES! But we’ll have to be careful so no one will ever see these pics. I wish we could make a video of us sucking and fucking too. Hawley, I really do want you to fuck me like a dog again today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.