Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Hawley, I’m so glad to see you. I told Mom about us being naked today in the study-room and she told me she was so proud of you and me.”

“She is? I mean ... You didn’t you tell her everything we did, did you?”

“I sure did, and she said she was happy that we waited until tonight to fuck for real.”

“She said that?”

“Those were her exact words! Mom likes you, Hawley, and I do too. Come over and check my computer for me. I told Mom that you were going to fix it for me, and she wants you to check her laptop before you leave.”

“That’s what she told me when she let me in. Let’s see what we can do with this. You have a really nice one. I have one just like it and I love mine. Will it even come on when you push the button?”

“No. I checked the plugs and they’re all plugged in tight.”

“I think I see what it is. Let me reach under here and ... do you have a light.”

“Here’s one.”

“That was it. The breaker on your surge protector was tripped. If it happens again, we may need to get you a larger surge protector.”

“HEY! It’s working. Look at that.”

“Yes it is, and now I want to see some of those pics you were telling me about.”

“First, take your clothes off. I want both of us to be naked when we look at them.”

“Who are the pics of?”

“Mostly Mom and me, but some of Mom’s friends, and many of my friends at school. Girls that is. I don’t want any of those jock’s pics and I don’t want them to have any of mine either.”

“Do you really have naked pics of you and your mom?”

“Yes, Mom loves to pose and we have fun up here at times, when we get crazy and pose on my bed.”

“WOW, your mom is sexy as hell. She looks great with her clothes on - but naked, she’s really, really sexy.”

“Yes, and I’m glad she lets me be naked at home with her. She has some friends who come over at times and we get naked with them too.”

“Women friends?”

“Yes - only women. Well, and some girls from high school.”

“WOW, will I get to see those too?”

“Here they are.”

“WHOA, that’s the whole senior cheerleader squad. OH FUCK! ... Is this Principal Davies’ wife?

“Yes, Angela’s a lot younger than he is and she comes over sometimes when he’s away from school or has a big meeting at night. She likes me and I may ask her to join me when we go to your house.”

“Hell Yes, bring her over and I’ll show her how to star in an animated adult game made from one of my recorded meetings. Do all of yours and your mom’s friends shave their pussies? I don’t see a pussy hair in any of these pics.”

“Yes, and Mom shaved my pussy this afternoon when I told her that I sucked your cock and you sucked my pussy. She let me shave her pussy today too, for the first time.”

“I see her up close now. Damn, Andi, you were right, your mom’s pussy is as small as yours.”

“I bet you could fuck her though. I asked her if she ever thought about being intimate with men. She told me no, but she knew a boy who could fuck her pussy just anytime he wanted some.”

“Really? Uh ... Do you think was she talking about me? I see you smiling.”

“She sure was. She likes you, Hawley. All the teachers like you.”

“Would your mom mind if I send about six of her pics to my email address? I’d love to have them to look at now and then.”

“Send those and some of Mom and me together. I want to take some of you while you’re here, now that you have my computer working again.”

“Can we do that trick we did today and video it? That was hot, wasn’t it?”

“Yes it was. I told Mom about that and she said she’d like to try that with you. I told her that if she ever bent over in front of you, you would probably put your cock in her pussy.”

You didn’t!”

“Yes I did, and she told me that she’d stand on her head if that’s what it took to get your cock in her pussy.”

“Do me a favor - go down and get her laptop and bring it up here. If we can get it to load, you can take it back and she can watch us on video.”

“Could we see her too?”

“Sure, if she would turn on her cam and let us see her without her robe on.”

“I suppose you know, she was naked under that robe when she let you in.”

“I know, and I wanted to see her naked all over, so bad.”

“What if I ask her to come up here with us?”

“Would she? I mean - would I have to put my clothes on?”

“No way - stay naked. She’ll be naked too and we can have some fun getting your cock in Mom’s pussy.”

“I hope she’s on the pill, if she lets me fuck her.”

“She’s not on the pill, but I want you to fuck her anyway. My mom needs you, Hawley.”

“We’ll leave that up to her then. Just tell her that I’m naked and waiting for her. Bring her laptop and if we can get it going, we can record this on both of them. Tell her that I want to fuck her daughter too, and see what she says.”

Hawley was on a roll and he was ready to take on all comers. Girls, Women, or Ladies. Married, single, or divorced - Hawley loved them all. He was through with his retard act. This was becoming way too much fun to go back to his old ways.

There’s only one thing I’m missing. Why is it that I can think of fucking a girl or even a woman, and it happens? I need to check this out. Could I think of fucking a woman a certain way and it happens? What if Ms. Anderson wanted me to fuck her ass after I fuck her pussy. Maybe even make her pregnant? THERE - if that works, I’m going to branch out and see just who I can make beg me to fuck them. I know who’s next - Ms. Appleton. Hell, why not Angela Davies too? If she likes to have secret sex parties with Eva and Andi Anderson, she may just like starring in a sex video game with me – WHATEVER IN THE HELL YOU ARE - inside me - make this shit happen - just like this, and we’ll have loads of fun with all the women and girls.

He looked up to see mother and daughter in the doorway smiling at him. Both of them were naked and his cock was instantly - hard as a doorknob.

“Hawley, Andi told me that you wanted to see me. Uh, here I am.”

“Come over and sit beside me, Ms. Anderson. I knew you were a very sexy woman, but you are even more beautiful naked than when you flirted with me today in class.”

“Thank you, Hawley. You could have fucked me on my desk in front of the class - I wanted you that bad, at that very moment.”

“What about now?”

“I want to try that circus trick Andi described to me. The one you and she did today in the study-room.”

“I wish you would go in the study-room with Andi and me tomorrow and get naked with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.