Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Does that turn you off?”

“No, it turns me on. Show me, Hawley.”

“The cameras are rolling as we speak. Strip slowly so they can catch each little detail of your striptease.”

“Do I really try for a striptease? I’m afraid I could never make it look natural.”

“Strip slowly, I’ll show you how to make even the most innocent strip - sexy as hell.”

“When do you strip?”

“Whenever I feel you’re comfortable being in the same room with me naked. I’m only wearing this oversize sweatshirt and these cut-off sweats.”

“Show me.”

“If you like what you see, can we keep going, and continue with what’s happening between us?”

“I was about to ask you the same thing. Show me the real Hawley Battle. I want to see and experience everything with you, Hawley.”

“Show me the real - Gina Marie Worthington. I want to see that person, let her hair down, take her clothes off and revel in being naked. I would imagine the real Gina could cut loose and be fucking h-o-t if she knew she was safe from prying eyes.”

“I’ll invite you over to our condo one night when your mom’s working. Mary Beth and I will show you a whole nother way to spell H-O-T ... in a way that will burn your tongue, blister your lips, and build a fire under your balls.”

“If I invited you over one night when Mom is off work, would you come over and play adult games with us in her bedroom?”

“Could I bring my sister too? She loves groups.”

“Do you think she would like this?” he asked, pulling his cut-off shorts down to reveal his cock.

“OMIGOD! I can speak for both of us when I tell you, we already love it! Can you really get that ... huge, uh cock in a young girl’s pussy?”

“Of course, but I tell them that they’ll have to fuck me – if I fuck them, I’ll tear their pussy up.”

“Does your mom love it?”

“Mom was my first and we’ve been lovers ever since, and I do love Mom’s pussy.”

“Tell me what to do. I’m getting excited about the possibilities.”

“Go out and walk back into my room slowly. Come over and sit on my legs facing me. Give me a kiss, then bend over and kiss my cock.”

He’s telling me what to do and here I am, not only asking for more, I’m craving more. Does he have me under a spell or is he controlling me with some sort of mental telepathy

“Do I try make it look real and natural?”

“I hope so. I’ll make it real for you, if you will.”

“You – are a very handsome young man – Hawley Battle. You should lose the retard act altogether, and use that naturally handsome face, and this sexy, manly body you were born with, to make friends, and influence girls - and women. You could have a harem by tomorrow night, with all the girls in school and their mommas in this neighborhood. Not only that, but all your teachers and the young moms in these apartments.”

She was sitting on his legs facing him when he reached over to start the PC. The view from twenty-four wireless Wi-Fi cameras were showing on the monitor, with angles from all directions around them.

“Want to see me make your model take my cock?”

“Show me!”

He has me wanting his cock. What a big, beautiful cock it is, too. I wonder if I’ll ever be able to get it inside my pussy - surely, it would rip me open

Gina watched as the animated version of her, took his huge cock inside her pussy as she slid forward to let him enter her.

“WOW, and we didn’t even move. What would happen if you really did put your cock in my pussy?”

“You’d be fucked. Do you really want to go for it?”

“There’s no way I can leave here without having your cock in my pussy. Fuck me and make me one of the baddest, sexiest, nastiest, horniest - fucking - sex-game models you’ve ever created.”

That’s it! I’ll just throw up my damn hands and be his whore - or his gamer model. Either way, I’ll get fucked by this enormous cock

“We could make thousands of dollars each night together, if you really wanted to fuck me, and if you like fucking as much as you say.”

“Fuck me and make me rich, Hawley. I’ll bring Mary Beth over and I’ll bring all the young girls over who are old enough for us to legally fuck.”

“You fuck me, Gina. You have a hot pussy and before this night’s over, your pussy will not only love my cock, your pussy will crave my cock.”

“Yours is my first real, flesh and blood cock, Hawley. I’ve always loved girls until I came here and let you put me under your spell with your retard act, your steely-gray - cat-eyes - and the way you lust after my body. I need to have your cock in my pussy, no matter what it takes – no matter how it hurts.”

“You would love my mom and she would love you. You sound just like her when she admits she’s ready to take my cock.”

“Does she likes it both ways?”

“Yes, we have fun - just us - and also when she invites a friend over. But with you, we could have fun and make millions. You - are in the wrong profession, Gina. With your sexy body and Mom’s hot ass, we could make a fortune with our graphic sex-games – each and every night.”

“Fuck me like you love me, Hawley Battle. I do believe, your cock is growing inside my pussy, now that we have your cockhead started.”

“Mom told me the same thing the first time we fucked. We measured it when I pulled it out. I was ten inches after we fucked for an hour.”

“Then fuck me for only thirty minutes this time. When my pussy learns to accept ten inches, I’ll let you fuck me for an hour - ON CAMERA. I love your cock and I need to bring my sister over to ride on Hawley’s Untamed Wild Cock.”

... Hellene Battle got the job and started work that night. She called Hawley and the phone rang five times before he answered. “You were fucking Gina, weren’t you?”

“Yes, and she loves to fuck, Mom. She was fucking me actually, and she wants to come over when you’re off so she can bring her sister. The Blonde nurse at the clinic.”

Tell her I’ll know my schedule before I leave work, and we’ll set it up. Does she and her sister like to mix it up, the way we do?”

“She said they love women and boys. She’s going to be a new model for us too.”

Fuck her for me, Hawley. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

Her boss, Eric Niechter, knew this sexy, thirty-one year old woman was going to be a hit with his male customers. She loves to chat and she loves to flirt. At 4:00 am the next morning, she also showed her new boss how much she loves to fuck.

Hellene unlocked the front door and walked into her house at 5:30 the next morning. She headed straight for her shower upstairs. She was still hyped from the most exciting night of work she’s ever experienced in her life. She was still hyped too, from one of the most fantastic fucks she’s ever had in her life. Eric Niechter doesn’t have a cock nearly as large as Hawley, but he sure knows how to use what he has. He sure knows how to pleasure a woman’s pussy with his talented tongue.

I knew when I received the call to come for an interview, that I would get the job. Hawley told me the day I applied, that I’d get it. He knows shit like that. That boy is so special and he loves his mom in so many ways.

When she looked into Hawley’s room, there he lay naked, with Gina Worthington lying naked beside him. Hellene crawled into bed with them and kissed Gina’s lips.

When Hawley awakened a few minutes later, he saw his mom and Gina in a sixty-nine with his mom on top. He had to have some of her pussy as soon as he saw them. After turning on his lights and cameras, he started his PC and his animated-movie making program. This would be one of his best ever and it would be made from real-time action.

Hellene Battle loves Hawley’s cock. As she lay on top of Gina, she raised her ass to let him have his way with her pussy. She trusts her son, after teaching him to go slow entering a woman’s pussy – and especially a young girl - or someone who has never taken his cock before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.