Hawley Battle - Cover

Hawley Battle

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Hawley Battle is a story about a teenager, who looks so different from other boys his age, people think he's deformed and retarded. It's all an act. Hawley is special in more ways than one. He is just now discovering the mysterious Thought-Provoked - Mind-Control ability he possesses - or could it be - that it possesses Hawley. Had it not been for a young Social Worker - Gina Marie Worthington, who came to meet with Ms. Battle, concerning Hawley's medical bills - the truth may have never been di

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“How tall are you, Akari?”

“I am very tall for a Japanese woman. I take after my momma. We are both five foot, eight inches tall. I am so tall and thin - I don’t even like my image in the mirror.”

“Look down at your breasts now, Akari. Tell me if they are not large enough.”

“OH HELL YES! LOOK AT ME!”

“Run your hands over them. I love the way they look underneath that silky dress.”

“OOOOOooohhhh ... FUCK! That feels so damn good. Feel of me, Hawley. Touch my huge fucking titties through my dress. I think I could get an orgasm, they feel so good.”

“Stand up and turn around and around for me. I want to see your sexy body with that tight, silky dress on you.”

“Hawley, are my breasts as large as Capri’s and Lynn’s?”

“If not, they are close. Is that enough?”

Make me some huge fucking titties, Hawley. Another two sizes larger than Capri’s. I hope you’ll make my momma some huge titties like mine.”

“Pull your dress up in front and come sit across my legs.”

“Are you going to fuck me?”

“No Baby - you’re going to fuck me. I want you to pull my cock up and let it slowly slip inside your virgin pussy. Go really slow so we don’t hurt you. I want your pussy to feel good, not hurt.”

“I’m not on birth control, Hawley.”

“I have none with me, Akari.”

“Come in my pussy, Hawley. I want to see you come in my momma’s pussy too.”

“I’ll let you put my cock in your momma’s pussy for me, if you want to be that close to her.”

“Momma and I are close like that now, Hawley. Though we have never done this with a man.”

“Does your momma and daddy not fuck?”

“Daddy has not been able to make his dick hard for many years. Momma and I help each other.”

“Do you feel my cock slipping deeper inside your pussy, Akari?”

“YES, and I love it too. I will be so happy to have all of you inside me, then I want you to come in my pussy.”

“Ride my legs back and forth really slow as you allow my cock to ease deeper inside your pussy. I love your pussy, Akari.”

“Will you put your name on my pussy like Lynn and Capri?”

“They showed you their pussies?”

“Yes, and they showed Momma, too. She and I wanted to kiss their pussies but we didn’t.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“We weren’t sure they would like the things Momma has taught me about a woman’s body and how two women can get pleasure.”

“If I told you that both Capri and Lynn like the same things as you and your momma, would you like to be naked in the same bed with all of us.”

OH - Hawley - You made my pussy get an orgasm when you asked that. I would love to be in bed naked with you, Momma, Lynn and Capri.”

“Tell me what you would do, if I had my cock in your pussy from behind and you saw Capri lying next to you with her legs spread wide.”

“I would lean over and lick her pussy - and if she’d let me, I would suck her pussy until she got her come in my mouth.”

“Lean back and look down to see how much of my cock you have inside your pussy, Akari.”

“OH WOW! I have almost all of you inside me. HAWLEY! I SEE YOUR NAME tattooed ON MY PUSSY! OH FUCK, I’m getting so many comes, my pussy is jerking and trying to suck your cock. OH DAMN, I have never felt like this!

“Hawley, I have all of your fat cock in my pussy now. I am no longer a virgin. I am Hawley Battle’s Woman. I belong to Hawley Battle’s Pussy Brigade, and I love you.”

“I love you too, Baby. You have some hot pussy and if you’ll start sliding back and forth, you’ll learn to fuck like a grown woman.”

“Like this?” She asked as she used her feet to push and pull her butt back and forth, taking all of Hawley’s cock, then letting him slip out halfway before sliding forward to take him all the way to his balls, again and again.

“You may have to teach your momma how to fuck my cock, now that you can take all of me. It doesn’t hurt your pussy does it?”

“NO! I’m getting so many comes, I feel like I’m about to become dizzy. But I love getting comes with your cock inside me. I want to feel your come shooting in my pussy now. I want you to make our baby in my belly, Hawley. Momma told me that she and I both need to have your baby so we can stay here and be your women forever.”

“What about your daddy?”

“He told Momma that he wanted us to live here in America with you - and love you. He told her that he wasn’t man enough to love her anymore and he wants her to be happy and enjoy sex again. My Daddy is twenty-five years older than my Momma. She needs a young man with a huge cock so she can feel love, like I feel feel love now. OH FUCK YES. I feel your cum spurting inside me and it makes my pussy feel so good, I’m getting my comes again and again.”

“So - your daddy is never coming back?”

“No. That is the reason he wanted to make such a deal with you. He knew when he met you, that you would take care of Momma and me - and love us forever. My Daddy is a very Honorable Man - to do that - don’t you think so?”

“Yes he is and I intend to make his wife and daughter very happy in his honor. With you and your momma, we will make our companies millions of dollars too, while we love each other.”

“I wish we had us on video while I took your cock the first time. That would be awesome.”

“You mean like this?”

Hawley pulled his iPhone up to start the video and she watched his cock push her pussy lips apart slowly, as she took him deeper and deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.