Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

6 pm, Pacific Daylight Time, July 4
Independence Day

“Oh, fuck, yeah! Do me harder, please, Uncle Danny!” Kimmy Gibbler begged Danny Tanner as he slammed harder into her from behind.

“Yeah, well, you’ve definitely earned that beer, I promise you,” Joey spoke up, still holding a Labatt, something that earned him a lot of ribbing for it being Canadian on an American holiday.

“I should hope so ... how many loads of cum have you guys dumped in me since our affairs have started? In all three holes! Not that I mind ... far from it! Face it, I might be a scrawny bitch, but you still want to pound my ass and ravage my pussy, not to mention gag me with your cock in my throat!” Kimmy laughed.

Then she tightened up on Danny yet again like a vise to squeeze out every last drop of his seed into her warm, wet, waiting twat. He expelled yet another moneyshot balls deep, as he had bottomed-out inside her very fast. Much like her daughter, Kimmy was now an unabashed, unapologetic cumslut and proud of the fact. She was kinkier, too, by the day, just like Ramona, who once again had Fernando plowing her sweet snatch to cries of ecstasy despite (or maybe because of) the fact that he had just fucked Billie the same way minutes before.

Speaking of Billie Jenkins, the involuntary houseguest was now much less reluctant to accept her hostage status, as shown by the enthusiasm with which she rode Jimmy Gibbler and let Steve Hale use her butt while Matt fucked her throat. She was a bitch in heat by now, unable to deny herself the pleasures of the flesh anymore. She had pulled several trains already that day and didn’t mind at all by now. She was not only high and drunk, but insatiable for cock as well as cunt and tush at this point. She had discovered a real enjoyment of rimming in particular, both the giving and the receiving of analingus.

“You’re never gonna want to leave us now, are you, Billie?” Becky confronted her while Vicky tongued her butthole.

“Never! I want to stay here ... forever!” Billie confessed aloud after Matt dumped his load down her gullet.

“Attagirl!” Jesse Katsopolis told Billie and patted her head as he fucked her face straight from Lola’s ass.

Billie slurped and sucked hungrily, not caring where Jesse’s dick had just been at all by now. She had already eaten two creampies from Lola’s backdoor, anyway, one from Alex and Nicky each. She had also sucked Jackson Fuller straight from Lola’s bottom, for that matter. Now Jackson was buried far inside his mother DJ’s gash, but earlier he had plowed through Ramona, Lola, Billie, Kimmy, Gia, Becky, Stephanie, and Vicky with all of the lustfulness of a horny youth. He wasn’t a virgin at all by now ... far from it. Not in any sense, as the men had all ravaged his cornhole and mouth, too. Even Uncle Jesse had Topped him! The women had pegged him as well, making him a bit limp, just like the ladies and half of the men.

“What do we have here?” Rocki announced herself as she walked in on the Tanner adults and teens, “Mom, really? You couldn’t have invited me to join in the reindeer games? Why do I feel like Rudolph now?”

Rocki then dropped her pants and bent over one of the tables in the backyard to offer her holes to everyone present, not being in a mood to deny herself. Gia smiled, knelt behind her, spread her daughter’s cheeks, and started rimming her like she feared it was her last chance. The realization that her own mother’s tongue was up her ass just made Rocki weak in the knees, as did the opportunity to suck Joey’s dick now that he walked up to her from the other end of the table. Deep down, Rocki knew that she was a natural-born slut just like Gia. The apple didn’t fall far from that tree at all!

“Fuck me, Uncle Joey ... Mom, bend over, so I can eat your ass now! I want to tongue-fuck your butt!” Rocki urged her mother and Joey now to form a train of that sort.

Lola, for her part, pounced the moment that Alex and Nicky finished double-teaming her to rim Ramona again, loving the flavors and sweat of her crack even more by now. She could get used to the taste of Ramona’s bottom, that much was clear to her. Yes, yes, she had to seduce Daddy and make sure that he moved in with the Tanners and Fullers instead of to Fresno! She badly wanted this life for both of them.

Speaking of which, that was when Mr. Wong intruded upon them, as if summoned by the mere thought of him. Before he could do anything about this whole situation, though, as much as it shocked him, he found Alex’s and Nicky’s lips on his, while Becky and Vicky yanked down his pants. He was buried inside Becky’s snatch within seconds and Vicky’s tongue exploring her ass in front of him made it even tougher to go soft. When his own cheeks were spread and the twins lubed him up, he knew what was about to happen, but couldn’t bring himself to fight it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.