Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

Midnight, July 4
Independence Day

“Hand me another Labatt, will you?” Joey asked Jesse while waiting for Danny Tanner to finish up inside Ramona Gibbler’s slippery teen gash.

“Sure thing, bro!” Jesse responded, winking at Joey and planting a French kiss on him after he brought the imported Canadian beer over to him, “isn’t it a bit unpatriotic to drink foreign beer on Independence Day, though?”

“Hey, I eat American food ... I drink bourbon now and then, too. I just prefer Labatt when it comes to beer, that’s all,” Joey retorted while stroking Jesse’s cock.

“Chill, I’m just pickin’ on ya!” Jesse chuckled while trying to pretend that he wasn’t stiff as fuck from Joey’s handjob.

“Cool ... oh, God, she’s creaming herself like crazy now!” Joey reacted as Ramona gushed and Danny emptied his balls at last inside her tight, almost virginal cunt.

Almost, because Ramona had been initiated into the family sex club just two days before this point. She wasn’t a virgin anymore, thanks to Danny taking her cherry, and she had been hooked on getting her fair share of dick ever since, even from her father, Fernando. It wouldn’t be much longer before she was a full-on cumslut and the whole family knew it. They wanted her to be family fuckmeat and so did she. She already tried anal as well as oral, too, showing all of them that the Latin cutie was born to fuck.

“Uncle Joey, your turn! You know that you want Uncle Danny’s sloppy seconds!” Ramona teased him a bit, spreading her thighs just enough to show off her creampie.

“Oh, God, yes!” Joey declared as he eased into Ramona from behind, still drinking his beer as he fucked her.

“Give me some of that, pretty please?” Ramona begged Joey for some of his beer, so he brought it to her lips and she drank deeply from the bottle, “not bad, though I’m more of a tequila girl. For all I know, I might not have been a virgin after all!”

“Why, because tequila makes girls drop their panties?” Joey taunted Ramona while pounding her fine teenage twat.

“Yes, that would be why! Though if I did fuck, I don’t remember, so it doesn’t really count, does it?” Ramona commented while pushing back at Joey with her hips.

“Well, we’ll be sure to keep you liquored up and well-fucked, won’t we?” Danny laughed as Jesse started sucking his dick straight from Ramona’s snatch.

“Please ... do!” Ramona grunted as she felt Joey slam that much deeper and harder into her.

“I can’t wait to knock you up, babe!” Jesse shouted before Danny pushed his head down to make him suck harder on that nice prick of his.

“Me, neither ... I badly want to be a gang-bang train slut just like Mom!” Ramona groaned as she took Joey further up her cunt again.

Joey was so aroused by then that he really lost it when he heard Kimmy announce, “Good, because I tossed out your birth control pills two days ago! Didn’t you notice or were you afraid to ask? Your Uncle Danny and I set you up to have a baby! You’ll get pregnant this week and you’ll like it, honey!”

“What your mother said, sweetie!” Fernando laughed as his fiancee, the mother of his daughter, began sucking his cock at the same pace in which Jesse deep-throated Danny.

“Madre de Dios! I want to be bred by every man in this family, sooner or later!” Ramona confessed as Joey spilled his seed inside her at last.

“That can be arranged!” Jesse stated as he stopped giving Danny a blowjob and lined up behind Ramona to take her doggy-style.

“Oh ... Mom ... it’s so fucking ... good! Is this what it’s like for you, pulling trains and being a cum whore? I love it sooo much! I don’t want it to ever stop! I want to be bred every chance I get! Don’t let it ever stop, please! I want to be bred every year forever! I want to pull trains forever, too!” Ramona exclaimed as she took more dick inside her on every stroke.

“Like mother, like daughter, I guess,” Danny joked as he began fucking Kimmy now while she sucked Ferndando’s prick.

“Oh ... God ... Ramona’s juices are on your cock! Yeah, fuck me while your dick is still bathed in her pussy cum! Yeah, do me ... do me good and hard! Straight from my daughter’s cunt!” Kimmy Gibbler proved yet again what a wildcat she was as she welcomed a prick that still dripped of Ramona’s womanly fluids.

Danny now lost it himself as Kimmy creamed herself thoroughly on his cock and tightened up like a vise. He erupted inside his once annoying neighbor (okay, still annoying, but now cute) and filled up her quim with a potent load for the mother just like the daughter. Being a friend and lackey to Asmodeus seemed to pay many dividends, including a higher sperm count and lots of heavy cum loads to spread his seed within their social circle. If that demon really became “The Source,” whatever that was, it boded well for Danny Tanner’s destiny.

As for Jesse Katsopolis, he couldn’t hold back any longer, the steamy circumstances forcing him to expel his spunk within Ramona’s lovely brown twat. She wouldn’t let him pull out just yet, though, pushing back at him with her eager hips and tantalizing him with her splendid booty. His was the third load in a half an hour and Ramona still wasn’t satisfied. She was every bit the horny, round-heeled cumslut as her mother, that much Jesse could take to the bank.

Fernando was very stiff by now, so he slipped out of his fiancee’s wonderful mouth and pushed inside Ramona’s hungry slit again. Once more, he would commit Daddy-daughter incest, as he did a few times already that week, That Ramona seemed fond of the idea of her own father breeding her was a definite turn-on for Fernando, to put it mildly. He had always been a bit of a lothario, but lately, his libido and the others’ had really picked up speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.