Fuller House Fourth of July Week - Cover

Fuller House Fourth of July Week

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Becky Donaldson-Katsopolis is tired of the naughty family secrets and has decided to spill them all sooner rather than later, including her own. First on her list to bring in on the plan are her co-host, Danny Tanner, and his girlfriend, Vicky. This is my Fourth of July Challenge entry.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Foot Fetish  

“Oh, damn it, Uncle Jesse ... so fucking good!” DJ Tanner screamed as Jesse Katsopolis pounded her slick pussy from behind in the shower.

“Well, someone must have slipped me some Viagra or something like that, because my sex drive is even more revved than usual. I’m a horndog as it is, so you can guess how that goes. I’m also a cuckold, just not the extreme kind, Deej. Becky helped me realize this earlier today, but it’s really true,” Jesse told the plump, cuddly widow as he rammed her already sore and puffy twat and admired her delightful booty.

“I’m sorry, it’s just hard for me to picture you as a cuck, Uncle Jesse. You’ve always been the cool, hip uncle, the rock and roller, though you are Mr. Mom these days. You just admitted that you have a very high libido, too. And you’re not wearing a cock cage. Yes, I’ve heard about those. My late hubby was ... talking about that, which created issues right before he died. It was definitely a bit much for me. I don’t talk about it, because it was very recent and I don’t want anyone to think less of the guy,” DJ confessed as Uncle Jesse humped her good and hard, “besides, you fuck a lot harder than any cuckold should, with a nice, big piece of man meat to boot.”

“Yeah, it’s more of a soft cuckold, hot wife, wife-led marriage scene, I guess. All of what you said is true, but it’s also true that your Aunt Becky has dominated me in one form or another for years. She just turned it in a kinkier, wilder direction. She’s always worn the pants in our marriage, and lately, she wants me to go without pants as much I can. She’s definitely the boss in our marriage and I accepted that years ago,” Jesse admitted as he struggled not to cum just yet in DJ’s soaked slit.

“Oh, no doubt of that, Uncle Jesse, but you can boss me around if you wish. Be aggressive. Take charge. Use me as your cum slut, your fuckmeat. We’ve all agreed that I service the whole family, haven’t we? No exceptions, even for cuckolds!” DJ bumped back at her uncle with her thick, curvy hips, bottom, and thighs.

“Oh ... fuck, thigh gaps are so overrated!” Jesse shouted as he drove harder inside his niece, so glad that she had plenty of cushion for the pushin’...

As sexy as Kimmy and Gia, even Stephanie could be, it was a nice change to fuck a heavier girl like DJ for once, one with plenty of curves and soft flesh. It felt like humping a soft bed instead of a hard one back when he used to jack off that way. Sinking his dick balls deep into a buxom babe like Deej ... yeah, that was a very cozy and comfortable sensation. DJ definitely knew what it meant to fuck, and now that she was free of her prudish ways, she would be more than capable of helping satisfy every man and woman in the family.

“Uncle ... Jesse ... please ... breed me!” DJ teased her uncle, more than ready to have his seed pumped into her cunt, possibly knocking her up ... maybe not.

DJ must have known her man, as she should by now, since he was family and had lived in the same house for years, because that was more than enough to make Jesse cum deep inside her dripping wet gash. The feeling of his slimy, hot spunk filling up her snatch was too much for her and she creamed herself quite forcefully, even shaking from the impact of her release. Part of DJ really hoped that it was her cool uncle that bred her next, though another part wanted it to be her father or Steve or Matt ... or even Jimmy. Some really kinky part wanted it to be Fernando, since he was her best friend’s fiance and it would be pretty neat to bear that Latin stud’s love child. It was just a shame that Uncle Joey could never impregnate her.

“Wow, that was ... quite a romp there!” Jesse declared as he dried off DJ’s sleek flesh and she did the same for him.

“Yeah, well, possibly the last one for the night, so I wanted to really make it count. I don’t know how long that Viagra will last,” DJ winked at him, making him realize that it had happened.

“Wait ... whose... ?” Jesse reacted.

“Late hubby’s. He had a few ... ED issues toward the end there, supposedly. He didn’t use a lot of the pills, so I think that he faked it as part of that whole push to make me cuckold him. Toward the end, that is. Anyway, it comes in handy here, doesn’t it?” DJ told him as she rat-tailed him and he chased her, both naked, out of the bathroom down the hallway.

Jesse caught up with DJ and scooped her up in his arms, holding his niece very tightly as they kissed passionately. He then recalled that DJ had used that same mouth to rim her sister, and this helped him stay a bit harder as he carried her to one of the many beds in the house. She pulled him in closer and on top of her, making out with her uncle all over again, and wrapped her legs around his waist to trap him. The message was unmistakable: spend the night with me, make love or fuck me, but snuggle with me afterward ... let me fall asleep in your arms.

Jesse now resumed fucking DJ, shoving his cock through his own cum already there, now taking her in some version of missionary-style. Her legs remained in place around his waist, pulling him in deeper as he plunged into her body, fucking her at full vigor and strength with his now sore, but still quite eager dick. He stroked her luscious hair as he nailed her, too, cupping her buns in his hands as they moved together, two bodies fused perfectly into one. He kissed his niece repeatedly as they made love or whatever one wished to call it, their incestuous love affair taking on a different pace and mood now, a decidedly romantic, if aggressive one.

“I love you ... Uncle Jesse!” DJ assured her uncle as they coupled together and she felt her orgasm building.

“I love you, too ... Deej,” Jesse promised his niece as they continued fucking.

In a chair in a corner, in the same room, Steve Hale sat there and watched his fiancee getting humped like crazy by her uncle. Now he was so fucking aroused that it wasn’t funny. What everyone did was beautiful in this family, especially now that they had turned to polyamory, bisexuality, bondage, and incest. He was certainly free to fuck anyone whom he pleased now, but at the moment, he just wanted to watch DJ get it on with Jesse Katsopolis. He tried to be as quiet as possible, but his hand slipped and accidentally struck his own knee, causing him to yelp in pain.

“Woah, who’s there?” Jesse asked, but no one answered.

Steve tried even harder to be quiet, but now DJ and Jesse both knew that someone was there.

“Should we... ?” Jesse started to ask.

“Nah, if they want to watch us, let ‘em. I don’t want mind an audience, do you?” DJ tightened her pussy to confirm her wishes and make it together for Jesse to pull out even if he wished to do so.

“It’s just me,” Steve confessed aloud.

“Steve?” DJ asked, but she also tightened even more, squeezing Uncle Jesse’s prick until he was forced to expel several ropes of cum into her twat.

“Yes, Steve. Your fiance. Who thinks that what I’ve just seen was so fucking beautiful that I would like to watch it again sometime. You two, though ... you need your alone time to cuddle now, just as we do, right? I’m going to leave the room and give you two some privacy. Feel free to lock the door if you wish or not,” Steve announced as he left, bumping right into Stephanie.

“Wow ... that was wild!” Jesse laughed as he softened up and took DJ into his arms to hold her.

“And wonderful of him. To be like that, not jealous, or not jealous enough to fail to see the beauty of it. I want to be every bit as loving and generous with him, though we got a good head start on that today, didn’t we? Now, come on and put your hands wherever you wish for the night. I want to wake up in your arms, being held and snuggled by you,” DJ encouraged her uncle’s loving, protective nature toward his nieces.

“Now, I’ll gladly do,” Jesse answered sleepily as they dozed off together and his seed leaked out of her twat onto the bed,

Neither of them cared who slept on the wet spot, either.

As for Steve Hale and Stephanie Tanner, they collided directly into each other’s face, resulting in a sudden kiss. Far from pulling back, as Steve was accustomed to expect, Stephanie leaned into him and let the lip lock linger, inserting some tongue to add to the sensation and grabbing a firm hold of his bulge through his boxers. As Steve watched in astonishment, his girlfriend’s sister then yanked down his underwear and took his cock as far inside her mouth as she could make it. She noticed how hard he was and she winked at him as she let her hair down and deep-throated his prick at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.