Sweet Dreams... - Cover

Sweet Dreams...

by Smirkin

Copyright© 2019 by Smirkin

Fantasy Sex Story: Young woman awakens to a frightful encounter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Cream Pie   .

It was all I could do to try to keep quiet so that the neighbors couldn’t hear me moaning as he plunged into me. I could feel every pulse of his massive cock as he pumped away vigorously, feeling his hands exploring my body.

“Such a fucking slut!” I hear him say, instantly I feel offended and realize I don’t recognize the voice. At that moment I realize the previous was a dream and the growled words had woken me from my sleep.

“What the hell is going on!?! Who are you!?” I manage to say, thoroughly shocked at the realty as I try to push this thing off of me. To my surprise I can’t, my arms are tied down, I can’t tell by what. The restraints are loose enough to give me hope of a struggle but short enough to squash them. It’s dark enough I can’t make out who this person is, or what they even look like, only enough moonlight from a window to see a silhouette of a figure ... I hear him chuckle deeply as he rams himself further into my opening.

“STOP!! W-w-why are you doing this??!”, I notice my legs aren’t bound. So I try to move them in a manner to force him off of me but he just buries himself deeper.

“You love it! ... you want it!” He snarls, in that moment he leans towards me enough so that I can see a slight glimpse of his rugged jaw line and can see a grin curled on his lips.

I keep trying kick my legs, if I move my body too much I just give him space to shove himself further into my tight pussy that has already given him the impression I like what’s happening ... Maybe I did, but that was when I thought this was a dream and a different circumstance completely.

I feel his hand brush and press the skin along the top of my pussy, exposing my clit more than it already was. He begins to rub his thumb over it, slow at first. He must be able to feel my walls reacting to the stimulation, enveloping his resting shaft. He picks up the pace rubbing his thumb on my swelling clitoris. Feeling my pussy twitch and moisten even more, I find myself becoming furious and frustrated that my body can even be reacting to this ... to him.

“Please stop ... I’ve done nothing to you, I don’t even know who you are.” I plead, as a tear of my frustration rolls down my cheek. I try to look into his face to make eye contact, but still cannot see his eyes, just that menacing grin across his lips.

“I know who you are, that’s all that matters” he spoke as he reached for my leg. I moved away from his touch, doing so caused him to pinch my clit harshly forcing me to yelp.

“You’re not in a position to fight, you’ll only make it harder for yourself!” as he forcefully grabbed my leg and placing it over his shoulder. I feel the change in position causing me to feel even tighter around his thick shaft. I grunt in discomfort as he moves his hand over my belly and slowly up to my breast. He begins to grope my tit, fondling it, knowing I can’t fight it I turn my face away and try to hold my sobs in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.