Jessica's Ordeal - Cover

Jessica's Ordeal

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Prudish Mormon housewife Jessica Cox was not prepared for what began that dinner party night as she and her high society friends were collected by federal compliance officers to help "deprogram" them of their existing morals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Six days later...

Jessica Cox awoke to the same agents licking her holes yet again, but by now she didn’t piss herself anymore. The guards seemed disappointed by this fact, as if they actually enjoyed drinking her pee, something that shocked and disgusted her, of course. The women in question, however, definitely made the most of the chance to devour Jessica, among other things. It wasn’t just them, of course, as there were others, but those two were the main contact she had with anyone else. She hadn’t interacted with the other inmates at all, and she frankly lost all sense of time. How many days had it been, again?

“What’s going on? Why are you doing this to me? I’m a married woman! I’m a good Mormon housewife!” Jessica screamed for the thousandth time now.

She wasn’t gagged anymore, but her voice was weaker by now. She had been bathed every night, albeit in her sleep, since she arrived at whatever facility this was, and she had even been given water to drink, along with some vitamins. She had not, however, been allowed any solid food, and her stomach growled once again. She also noticed that she had been subjected to an extreme cleanse, her body flushed out of anything previously in her system. This included any oxycontin or any other pharmaceuticals that she took at times. She was probably as clean as possible, but weaker than she had been in her entire life.

“Put her on the spreader bar again. It’s clear that she still needs more conditioning. We haven’t broken her yet. This one’s a tough, hard case. The others yielded much faster. That’s why they’ve been fed already and she hasn’t yet,” one of the ladies declared.

“And she won’t be yet. Hunger is proven to be effective in many cases in helping the process. Plus, it makes her far too weak to fight back or resist at all. Why waste money on food for recalcitrant types and reward their disloyalty, anyway?” the other guard insisted, making Jessica’s heart sink.

Sure enough, they carried a naked Jessica to the spreader bar in another room. They wiped her down again, despite her shower the night before, and then she could feel things being removed from her holes. A cold substance was applied to her anus, and then she felt something plastic enter her again to bugger her as the man did the first time. Every time before this one, it had been a flesh and blood dick, but now it was a dildo of some kind buried in her bottom. She chafed against the restraints, even as the dildo began ramming in and out of her ass.

A woman’s bare buttocks were presented to Jessica and pressed to her lips, at which point someone pinched her nose and made her open her mouth at last. When the cheeks were parted and someone pried her tongue out to make it slide along that crack, she tried to pull away in vain. She was compelled to lick that butt repeatedly, despite her every attempt to back away from it. Soon, her face was buried between those buns and her voice was muffled while her own asshole was ravaged repeatedly by the plastic cock.

Jessica was now well aware that she was absolutely helpless to resist whatever these strangers wanted to do to her, no matter how much she might wish to stop it. When a pair of hands actually began pushing her tongue into the ass in front of her, she tried one last time to fight her new situation, but it was completely hopeless. She now found herself tasting the inside of another woman’s butthole, and the lady’s movements just forced her deeper inside it on each downstroke. The one ravaging her own bottom also pushed her tongue further up that lady’s backdoor, much to her horror.

“See, it’s not so bad, is it? Now, lick it! Lick it good while our colleague here plows your backfield! Taste her asshole! Eat that ass! The sooner you get with the program, bitch, the sooner that you’ll get some solid food. You want that, don’t you? Solid food, that is? Well, you’re not gonna be fed until you yield, so that growling that you feel in the pit of your stomach will only get stronger until you cave. You might get some nutrients out of the cum that you’re about to be fed, though, lucky you,” one of the guards demanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.