Encounter on a Bus - Cover

Encounter on a Bus

by Oedipus Rex

Copyright© 2019 by Oedipus Rex

Erotica Sex Story: May Allen was pissed! She was horny and her husband was ignoring her. Then She met a Black college student on a bus trip. By the time she arrived at her destination, she was no longer horny, she didn't give damn about her husband ignoring and she had a pussy full of cum from a Black guy she met on the bus!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

Jason woke to the hiss of the air brakes and a lurch as the interstate bus slowed and exited the expressway. He sighed and stretched his muscular` body. He was thankful the rear bench seat was vacant. At 6’ 2”, 240 pounds he needed as much room as he could get.

One of the downsides of riding an interstate bus was that it stopped at every wide spot in the road to pick up passengers. This one was no different. The bus traveled a short distance down a poorly maintained blacktop. It pulled across a gravel lot and parallel parked next to a diner/bus stop.

A willowy white woman strode onto the bus. Her carrot red hair hung limply at shoulder length, framing her heavily freckled moon-shaped face. She looked to be in her late forties with a lined sun-weathered face. A careful observer would see that she was once a pretty girl and still could be with the proper clothes and makeup. However, time, hard farm work, and having five children had prematurely aged her.

She moved down the aisle and took a seat two rows in front of Jason. The bus was empty from her seat 10 rows forward. Jason watched as she struggled to get her well-worn suitcase in the overhead bin. Her efforts caused her dress to ride up, revealing muscular, well-shaped legs.

Not bad, he thought. Jason stood and sidled down the aisle.

“Here, let me do that for you!” Jason reached over her and slid the suitcase into the bin. His crotch slid over her ass. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, thank you!” May Allen gasped as she slid into her seat. Her dress rode up, exposing her legs to her thigh. The large Black man stared at her legs with a slight smile. May blushed. She hurriedly straightened her dress.

She glanced back at him as the young man walked back to his seat. His jeans were so tight they looked sprayed on his tight muscular behind. His thighs were thick. A cotton t-shirt emphasized a sculpted musculature.

Jason smiled as he returned to his seat. The old red headed woman had a nice ass. He rode this bus a lot, as he traveled back and forth from campus to home. Sometimes you got lucky. You would meet a female student who was up for a little tongue hockey and a grope session. This trip, however, was a bust. He would probably spend the next six hours catching up on his sleep.

May Allen moistened her lips. The large Black man rubbed his thing over her behind. She should be outraged. She sighed and sat back in her seat.

There was enough tumult in her life. She was dissatisfied with her life and her marriage. Add to that she was in perimenopause and uncomfortable in her skin.

May felt a small shock in her lower belly when he brushed against her. Ruefully she thought that was probably her ovulation starting. It was that time in her irregular cycle.

She wore Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patch on her hip. Her doctor told her the HRT treatment side effects were usually mild. They could include breast tenderness and mood swings. She and her sister discussed during her visit.

She had a good visit with her sister. She needed to do it more often. But with just her and Henry working the farm now, she could only get away after the fall harvest. Even that was cause for an argument. She flashed back three days to when she was getting ready for her visit.

Chapter May Allen stepped naked from the shower and strode across the threadbare carpet in the bedroom. Her teardrop shaped breasts swung freely. Her nipples were plumped and sensitive.

She retrieved two well-worn towels from the linen cabinet. One she coiled like a turban around her greying carrot red hair. The other she used to dry off. Her pendulous breasts swayed back and forth as she seesawed the towel while drying her back.

“Gawddamit, May, I don’t see why you have to go visit your sister! I need you here to help with the chores.”

Her husband, Henry, stood in the bedroom door in well-worn bib overalls and a faded calico shirt. His bib overalls were spotted with dirt and straw from Henry’s cleaning of the barn.

“First off, Henry, get the fuck out of the house and stop tracking mule shit, dirt and hay into my clean house! Second, I only get to see my sister a few times a year.”

May placed one leg on the kitchen chair in the bedroom. The lips of her butterfly pussy opened, revealing her inner pinkness. She dried first one leg then the other. She took the towel between her legs and vigorously dried her thick thatch of reddish brown pubic hair. A faint shock went through her as this action encountered her clit. If Henry were not standing there, she would have done what she usually did, sawed the towel over her clitoris until she came. That was the extent of her sex life in recent years.

“Hurry up then! I need to get back here to finish cleaning the barn!”

I am standing here necked as a jaybird, and all he does is concerned about is cleaning the fucking barn, she thought. After thirty years of marriage and five children, it was as if I was part of the furniture.

She turned to the chest of drawers and retrieved a tattle tale grey bra. She scrutinized it, noting the faded 38C label. It was frayed and smaller than she needed.

At 48, her breasts had lost the fight with gravity. They rested like overripe white melons on her chest, surmounted by her large pink eraser-like nipples. The rubbing of the towel had caused them to become hard and erect. She donned the bra, her large breasts spilling out of the undersized bra A quick inspection of her panty drawer revealed they were also in sorry shape. They were frayed and worn. The elastic in some was broken, making them challenging to keep up. May angrily slammed the drawer shut. A woman should have a decent pair of panties to wear. But her husband was frugal to the point of being Scrooge-like.

To hell with it, she thought, he won’t let me buy any lingerie, I’ll just not wear any!

Lately, May had these moments of rebellion. Unbeknownst to Henry, she sometimes went to church without panties. She felt incredibly wicked, feeling the breeze from the fans in the church blow across her naked pussy. She fantasized about the minister or any man for that matter, seeing her hairy pussy.

From their closet, she took her best dress, a faded flowered button up the front affair. It stopped about 1” above her knees, showing off what she thought was her best feature, her long, well-muscled legs.

Chapter Jason had dozed off. The rattling of the bathroom door woke him up. The red-headed lady struggled with the door. The rocking of the bus was preventing her from getting it to latch. He stood and walked the few steps to the door.

“Here,” he said, “let me help you! Are you coming or going?” He laughed at her confused look. “Are you going into the bathroom or coming out?”

The bus hit a pothole and May fell against Jason. Her leg went between his. Her thigh pressed against his flaccid member.

Oh my lord, he is enormous, May thought. She jumped back quickly, “Coming out,” she stammered!” Flustered, May hurried by Jason.

May settled back in her seat. She began to regret not wearing panties. She was getting wet.

She married at seventeen. There had never been another man in her life. Her religion dictated her lifestyle.

She wondered how a cock that size would feel. May imagined the penetration as it slipped into her sheath. She fantasized about sex often lately. Her doctor told her arousal was caused by hormone imbalances created by the HRT patch. She said they would pass.

May turned in her seat and looked back. The Black man was stretched out on the bench seat, his back against the side of the bus. He smiled and waved at her.

May turned to the front, her heart fluttering. A light sweat broke out on her forehead. She placed one hand over her full breast, trying to slow her heart.

Get a hold of yourself, May! Stop staring at that guy!.

Jason smiled to himself. The old broad was interested. He hoped for something younger to pass the time with on this long bus ride. But what the hell!

May recalled the sandwiches in her suitcase. She stood and tried to retrieve her bag from the overhead. Try as she might, she couldn’t get enough of a grip to pull it out. She stopped, looked around, and caught Jason smiling at her. He extended his arms with the palms of his hand up with his head tilted to the side in a questioning posture.

“Yes, would you mind helping me please?”

May slid back into her seat. Jason walked forward. When he turned to get the bag, his cock was at May’s eye level. She stared at the bulge in his jeans entranced. He had a slight hard-on. The lump was noticeable. She moistened her dry lips.

Jason saw the lust in the old lady’s eyes. Playing football had taught him to exploit advantages. It would be risky, but worth a try.

“You can touch it! If you want.”

Jason’s voice broke May’s reverie.

“What?”

“You’re staring at my cock. Go on and touch it!”

May was outraged. She had encountered her share of weirdos riding the bus. But this guy took the cake. She scowled up at the Black man. Her eyes drifted back down to the bulge in his jeans. She wondered if it was as big as the cocks she dreamed about.

Most nights, she would lay next to her snoring husband fingering her pussy and dreamed. She fantasized about cocks of all sizes in her mouth, in her pussy and yes, even in her ass! For one terrifying, exhilarating moment, May thought about touching Jason’s cock. She wanted to feel it pulsing in her hand.

Her hand rose. May was deep in her fantasy. The bus hit a rough spot in the road and rocked back and forth. The rocking snapped May out of her reverie. She snatched her hand back as though she had touched a hot stove.

“Just give me my suitcase, please!” May’s mouth was dry. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead.

Jason smiled and walked the few steps to the bench seat. He sat down and placed the suitcase on the bench seat.

“You can open it better here!”

May watched him walk to the back. She took in the sexy movement of his ass in the skintight jeans. She wondered what a Black man’s ass looked like. Her husband’s ass was loose and sagged. It was pale white like the belly of a dead fish.

She nervously glanced around the bus. The overhead lights were out. Except for her and this Black guy, everyone seemed to be asleep. May stood and walked to the back of the bus. She wasn’t sure why, but she did! She slid into the seat facing the young black man with the suitcase between them.

“I ... uh ... I wanted to get a sandwich. Would you like one?”

“Why thank you! I’d love one!”

The aroma of his maleness permeated her nostrils. May felt light headed. Another pungent smell mixed with it. At first, she could not identify it. With a shock, she realized it came from her. Her pussy was soaked!

Jason saw the tension in her body as she fumbled in the suitcase. She was out of her element. Her chest heaved. The buttons on her dress separated, revealing a tattle tale grey bra. Her enormous breasts spilled over the top of the bra.

“Relax! I mean you no harm!” He touched her shoulder. May flinched.

“I ... uum ... I’m not accustomed to... !” May paused. She wanted to say she was not used to being around Black men. She was not sure if she should.

“Don’t worry! I don’t bite ... unless you want me too!” Jason chuckled, trying to break the tension. He realized he was the cause of her nervousness. She was probably from one of the small farm towns that dotted the valley with limited contact with other people, especially Black people.

“What? Bite me?” May recoiled, then realized it was a joke. She offered him a ham sandwich. “We smoke the ham ourselves. I baked the bread. There’s some jelly in there also. But I guess you don’t need jelly with ham.”

May realized she was babbling. She felt the heat rise from her chest to her face.

“Like I said, relax! Look! I have something to drink. Take a sip!” He opened his backpack and pulled out a 16-ounce cola bottle. It was 50/50 cola and 190 proof rum. He offered it to her.

“I don’t know if I should... !” She hesitated. May had heard stories about women being drugged, kidnapped, and sold into sexual slavery. The thought at once terrified her and aroused her. It fed into her fantasies of sexual submission.

“Here! I’ll take the first drink!” Jason turned the plastic bottle up and took a long gulp. The liquid burned then warm him as he swallowed. He offered the bottle to May.

May turned the bottle up, expecting cola only. The potency surprised her. She gulped, swallowed, and began coughing. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Laughing, Jason leaned forward. His hand slid across her breast as he patted her back. Jesus, her breasts are soft!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.