Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day - Cover

Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 50

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - This is a fan fiction alternate version of events where Davos speaks up and sets in motion a very different future for Westeros.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Military   War   Zombies   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

War Council, Last Hearth,
Bay of Seals
That evening

“So, we’ve beaten back the first assault of the newest wave. It won’t be the last, I can assure you of that. The Night King is playing the long game and he’s playing for keeps. He wants to overrun all of Westeros and the known world and cover them in ice and darkness and snow.

“Still, the flames have helped, no doubt of that. We’ve held our own in spite of a lack of proper arms such as dragonglass and Valyrian steel. Only by facing the blaze courageously, as the Hound has done, have we managed to throw the adversary back into the sea. For now, that is,” Tormund Giantsbane, the Wildling whom the King appointed to command the defense of the Bay of Seals, praised and warned his men at once.

That he singled out Sandor Clegane, the Hound, his deputy commander, for compliments was solely due to merit. The Hound had more than earned it, finally facing his dread of flames to help throw back the enemy. This was the same fear that had made him panic at the Battle of Blackwater Bay, but he had since steeled himself to the peril, at least in part due to wine.

Even so, he had to struggle with it, forcing himself to stay calm and not run or shit himself in abject terror of fire. Tormund knew and sensed this better than most, having seen plenty of such things in the past. The Hound was to be lauded for overcoming his principal weakness like that. Lately, it helped that he had a new companion, a lover, one Lady Alys Karstark of Karhold. They were seen everywhere together whenever possible, whenever Clegane wasn’t on duty, and it was no secret that they were intimate. In fact, there were whispers of a wedding in the near future for the couple.

“So, the Hound has a lady nowadays, a lover, soon to be his bride, mark my words. I know that girl. She wouldn’t give away her maidenhead without an intention to wed the recipient. She prizes her honor, too, in her own way, and the honor of Karhold and House Karstark. She’s also careful to protect her family and what better way than to unite it to that of a rising star such as the Hound. He’s a war hero these days, battling his own fear of fire to defeat the Dead,” Ser Marlon Manderly whispered to Lord Yohn Royce, who just arrived from Winterfell.

“Well, I for one, am not too bothered by it. You’re from a transplanted southern house that came up North and it worked out well for everyone involved. Perhaps it’s just that I’m of the Vale, not of the North, but I hardly see a problem for anyone here. It’s a welcome union, if you ask me. It’s a bit like Meera Reed marrying my own liege lord, Lord Robin Arryn of the Vale. Well done, by all means.

“As for other matters, how go things with your troops? Are they all in place, the Lannister captives and such? The more soldiers we have, the better, and these Lannister folks, for all of their faults, are battle-hardened veterans. Weary, from the look of them, but a little rest will give them more wind in their sails. There is no substitute for real experience of war, is there?” Royce reassured Manderly while inquiring of him.

“Yes, I got a full half of everything delivered by Yara Greyjoy at White Harbor. Except for Dander, the former Master of Whispers, who seems to have been ... chosen as someone’s lover. That kind of thing is all the rage these days, so maybe that’s why I was so touchy about it. It appears that my cousin, Lady Wynafryd, wishes to bed the youth, not that I blame her. He’s a pretty boy, that one. A bit like Lancel Lannister before he got religion,” Manderly declared, loud enough for all to overhear him, too.

“Is it true that Queen Yara Greyjoy of the Iron Islands wears nothing below the waist?” Lord Robett Glover asked, having just entered the tent.

“Hence her epithet, yes. I can attest that she is truly ... bottomless, as is claimed. It’s odd, but then she’s most often on the deck of a ship. One seldom needs skirts or trousers for that. At least if one has no hard labor to do, that is. She likes to stand on the deck in nothing but her mailshirt and boots, salt air creeping into her nether parts, I imagine.

“You’ll see for yourself soon enough. She can’t be that far off, despite sailing straight for Eastwatch. For all I know, she’s already ashore. The only reason that I beat her was a forced march. It paid off, especially since it beat the defiance out of the captives, but wasn’t anything that they can’t recover from with a good night’s rest,” Manderly confirmed the gossip, what else.

“Yes, well, whatever the flaws of the Ironborn, we can’t be choosers, can we?” Lord Cley Cerwin now added his voice to the discourse.

“Indeed, we can’t. And while Yara is aiding us with her ships, her brother, the once accursed traitor Theon Greyjoy, is atoning for his past treachery by joining the Night’s Watch and fighting that way. Yes, you’ve heard right. Theon Greyjoy, son of the late Balon Greyjoy and nephew of Euron, has taken the black. He’s a crow now. I never thought that to be a good thing, not in the past as one of the Free Folk,” Tormund observed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.