Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day - Cover

Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 31

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a fan fiction alternate version of events where Davos speaks up and sets in motion a very different future for Westeros.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Military   War   Zombies   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

Somewhere north of the Crownlands ... the camp of the Stark/Targaryen banners.

“A raven, Your Grace,” Ser Jorah presented the newest message to Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons.

“Astapor and Yunkai have both fallen to the forces of the Free Cities of Essos. Slave Cities of Essos would be a better description. Leaders of any resistance have been crucified, along with any sons that they had. The coalition arrayed against the freedmen now includes Norvos, Pentos, Lys, Myr, Volantis, Tyrosh, Qohor, Lorath, as well as the non-Valyrian city of Qarth.

“On the other hand, the greatest city of Essos, Braavos, has notably remained neutral in this conflict. For whatever reason, the Sealord of Braavos has shown no interest in crushing any slave revolts, possibly due to the servile origins of the Braavosi themselves. Nor has the Iron Bank been permitted or shown any interest in lending money to aid the Free Cities in hiring any sellswords or sailors. Then again, they haven’t called in any loans, either.

“Also, it appears that the Golden Company has refused to contract with the Free Cities, which is a rather noteworthy absence for all concerned. Whatever Harry Strickland is up to, he’s not keen on fighting in this war. Not there is much fighting left ... just some ragtag remnants such as the writer, who’ve fled the Bay of Dragons for someone safer parts not mentioned. It seems that the writer of this epistle fears that if the missive falls into the wrong hands, he or she would be exposed and destroyed,” Tyrion read and interpreted the contents of the correspondence.

“However, this raven brings much better news ... it seems that Grey Worm has not only taken a major camp of Lannister bannermen, led by Ser Gregor Clegane, the Mountain, but he has also managed to capture Clegane himself. Yes, that’s right. The Mountain That Rides ... is our very own prisoner. Someone has ... turned them in, as it were. Gave information about the location and the layout of the camp, so that Grey Worm and his forces could seize the place.

“Also, word of Gendry’s imminent arrival in the Stormlands has triggered an uprising there against the last Lannister forces garrisoning that kingdom. Several towns and bannermen have now openly declared for Gendry, and thus for you. It’s the Usurper’s last laugh, in a way, even if it came at the cost of the Iron Throne. No love lost between Lannister and Baratheon lords and knights, to put it mildly. No Lannister incest spawn to inherit Baratheon lands, but a Baratheon bastard instead. Your sister has failed in every sense now,” Ser Jorah added for his part.

“Yes, well, Gendry’s not likely to cause any trouble for us, is he? He has been a loyal soldier so far at least, and his appearance will surely help finish off any final Lannister opposition in the Stormlands. Any news from the Riverlands, Westerlands, or Dorne?” Tyrion inquired now.

“I wondered that myself,” Dany commented.

“Yes, in fact, there is. Lord Edmure Tully has given a Frey bastard girl the Twins and confirmed that her belly carries his own bastard. Male or female, said bastard is to be the future heir of the lands of House Frey. It’s a deliberate affront to the memory of the late Walder Frey, of course, to give a bastard girl pregnant to his Tully liege lord the precious Twins. If a girl, the child is to be named Catelyn Rivers, and if a boy, Robb Rivers. The Frey name will completely die out and a child with Tully blood will get that notorious castle for himself or herself instead.

“Either way, it’s a very fine inheritance, especially for a bastard born to another bastard. A double bastard, if you will. Speaking as a man who spent most of his own life deemed a bastard, I naturally approve, especially since it’s a final slap at the man who butchered my own family at the Red Wedding. There might be grumblings, but no Frey bannerman is in any position to resist it. Most of them have been given Frey girls to wife, so they are a bit busy, anyway,” Jon Snow laughed at this news of his stepmother/aunt’s family.

“I hear that Edmure kept only some bastard girls for himself and gave the rest away to Tully and Frey bannermen, though he left enough lads for other girls, too. He calculated just how many Frey daughters and granddaughters to marry off and which ones to keep as his own mistresses, so that other ladies weren’t deprived of husbands as well. Very cunning, that Edmure, now that he’s free of his dungeon cell. He’s knocked up about a dozen ladies, not even counting Roslin Frey, sorry, Roslin Tully, again,” Tyrion snickered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.