Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 9: Big Boob Massage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Big Boob Massage - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Aaron, James, and Mandy were playing a board game, but neither of the two men were playing particularly well. Mandy wasn’t wearing an overly revealing outfit. It was just one of James’s tee shirts since she could no longer fit into any of her own, but even that was stretched out to the point her bra was clearly outlined under the shirt and she gave the guys a good look at her cleavage every time she had to lean over to do something on the far side of the board. “You two bastards are both so lucky neither Samantha or I caught! Do you realize we were both in the middle of our cycles, the best time to get pregnant? Or really, the worst time for unprotected sex if that’s not what you’re trying to do. Anyway, you guys are both lucky neither of us ended up with one of your babies in our belly.” The frequent reminders at how lucky they were neither of the newly augmented females was also newly pregnant didn’t make the quality of either man’s play any better.

Then a timer on Mandy’s cell phone went off. “Oh, it’s massage time,” Mandy commented.

“Can’t it wait until the end of the game?” James asked.

“No, remember, it’s very important to massage my breast tissue after surgery, especially with implants of the size I got, to keep scar tissue from forming,” Mandy replied while pulling her shirt overhead to reveal one of her new custom made bras. “Unhook me honey.”

James seemed hesitant for his wife to get topless in front of Aaron again. “Shouldn’t we go upstairs?”

“Why, it’s not like Aaron hasn’t seen them before? Besides, you both love my big girls, and I have to confess, I love showing them off. Oh you unhook me Aaron; James will quit whining when my boobs come out to play. Look at how many hooks this contraption has. Can you believe I need a bra with nine hooks? Samantha’s bras only have six.”

Aaron grunted at the amount of force needed to unsnap Mandy’s bra, which was practically launched off her chest when the pressure was released. As Mandy predicted, James stopped complaining about her being topless in front of another man once her tits came into view. Mandy balled her hands up into fists and used them to systematically compress one breast from different angles.

Aaron had expected Mandy to just kind of randomly feel herself up, but the fact that this was a planned, systematic way to manipulate her chest didn’t make what he was seeing any less exciting. “Damnation Mandy, you look better and better every time I see you topless!”

“You know you’re talking about my wife, right?”

“Yeah, but she didn’t get a massive volume of saline implanted in each of her jugs for us to keep quiet about how much we like them and like seeing them.”

“He’s right dear,” Mandy said with a smile. “I love hearing about how much you appreciate my new boobs. Samantha’s not home tonight, so I’m the sole recipient of both of your big tit appreciation.”

“Come on honey,” James whined, “You know I think your new body is amazing, do I have to say something every time you take your top off?”

“It might be a good marital strategy,” Mandy replied pointedly.

“Well, I am kind of getting mesmerized by watching you massage your tits honey,” James admitted.

“Mesmerized, that’s a good word to use; you might want to remember that.”

“Any way I could take over massage duties?” James asked.

Mandy sat in her husband’s lap facing Aaron. James started out by feeling his wife up, obviously enjoying the way her huge jugs filled his hands, but not manipulating them in any systematic way. Biting her lower lip, Mandy panted, “That feels great honey, but you know that’s not what you are supposed to be doing.

“I know,” James admitted. “It’s just too much fun to resist getting in a good feel before switching over to proper massage technique. I think we’ve been doing a good job though, your boobs are so soft!”

James didn’t ball his hands up into fists like Mandy did when he started squeezing from different angles, but she didn’t tell James he was using bad technique like she had when he felt her up. Aaron couldn’t decide which of the three styles of manipulation was more interesting to watch. Really, anything that involved either Mandy or Samantha topless these days was can’t miss eye candy.

The more Aaron watched Mandy’s breasts being massaged, the more he thought about the orgy that had taken place after Mandy did her big reveal. Samantha wasn’t home tonight, so he wouldn’t be getting any relief from a blow job, or the teen’s tight pussy. However, there was no reason he couldn’t watch James and Mandy. They had sex together with him in the room once before. And it wasn’t like the two had been trying to hide the fact that they had needed to rush up to their bedroom rather suddenly as soon as Mandy had even experimented with the idea of getting implants like her daughter. Aaron hated to leave the show even for a second, but if things worked out, it would be worth it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.