Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 14: Cum Contest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Cum Contest - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Mandy, is that true? Do you want to keep cheating on me by having sex with Aaron?”

“It’s not so much that I want to,” Mandy explained, “I just can’t stop myself. He cums so much more than you. Remember how I said I hoped your loads would get bigger if I got implants? Well, yours didn’t, but Aaron’s did. Now that I’ve felt what it’s like to have my pussy absolutely flooded; I have to experience that again and again.”

“I can’t accept that, you have to end this affair!”

“How about a cum contest? Aaron has cum twice in me and twice in Samantha today, but you haven’t cum yet. If you can produce more jizz than Aaron right now, I’ll stop having sex with him.”

“You’ve had your dick in my wife’s pussy twice?” James wondered incredulusouly.

“Technically it was three times,” Mandy said. “The first I was just trying to do him a favor when he couldn’t get any relief from Samantha since she was spending the night with Kristen. But that’s not the point. If you can cum more than Aaron does, and he’s at a handicap from all the sex he’s had already today, I’ll stop committing adultery and only have sex with you from here on out. Do we have a deal?”

“If I say no, you’re going to keep fucking Aaron?”

“Well, yeah, obviously!” Mandy said. “If you’re not even going to try to shoot more spunk than he does, why would I quit fucking him?”

“What choice do I have?” James wondered. “So how does this work?”

“It doesn’t need to be complicated,” Mandy explained. You two jerk off, jizz on our bellies, whoever produces the most spunk wins.”

James was already hard, so he started rubbing his cock with one hand and feeling his wife up with the other. Aaron was soft from having just screwed Samantha while his part in Mandy’s adultery was being deduced. Instead of jerking off, he rubbed his soft cock on the outside of Samantha’s pussy like he had earlier with Mandy’s. Samantha started moaning about how badly it made her need him inside her just like her mother had earlier.

“It really does make you go crazy with need, doesn’t it?” Mandy asked her daughter.

“Fuck yeah! Get hard faster Aaron! I need it bad!” Samantha demanded. Mandy coaxed James to stand closer to her, and grabbed his cock with her hand as she started pumping his shaft with him. Placing his hard cock on her pussy, she rocked her hips against her husband’s swollen tool. James was obviously enjoying the process as well, and he also hoped that the intense foreplay would help him produce more cum than usual. He was surprised when Mandy shifted his hips and he suddenly felt himself go inside her pussy.

“Not safe!” he gasped. “Fuck, I almost came when you did that! You’re trying to cheat in this contest just like you started cheating in our marriage!”

“Sorry honey; I’m not trying to cheat. Having a hard cock rubbed on your pussy like that just drives a woman mad with need to have that man inside her,” Mandy explained. “I swear, I wasn’t trying to sabotage you. Look at Samantha, Aaron just fucked her and made her cum for the second time today and she’s trembling she needs him inside her again so badly. Don’t worry baby, Aaron’s almost hard enough again to get his cock inside you.”

Mandy’s prediction was accurate, and Aaron’s cock soon slipped inside the girl causing them both to make a satisfied noise. The noises they made changed, but were equally happy as they started fucking again. James watched his friend screwing his step daughter while he jerked his cock a few feet away from his wife to avoid the temptation of sticking it inside her and spraying his cum where it wouldn’t count for the purposes of his contest with Aaron. Then he asked, “Aaron always cums when I do, doesn’t he?”

Mandy gasped, “Aaron, pull out, now James is the one trying to cheat in this contest! He’s going to make you start cumming while you’ve got your dick in Samantha’s pussy!” James did exactly that. He stepped back between his wife’s legs tugging hard on his rigid tool. When his left hand reached out to feel one of Mandy’s mammoth jugs, he grunted three times and a rope of cum flew from his cock to Mandy’s belly with each grunt, then he sighed half a dozen times more and smaller wads of jizz oozed out of his cock to drip onto Mandy’s flat belly. Aaron started grunting when the 3rd rope of cum left James’ cock. He was cumming too, but his cum was being absorbed inside Samantha’s body.

“Aaron, pull out!” Mandy commanded.

“Take it easy Mom,” Samantha reassured her. “He can leave a dozen or two squirts of jizz in my belly and still have plenty more spunk than what James left on you.” Aaron let his cock throb well over a dozen times before he even thought about pulling it out of Samantha. Even then, he withdrew slowly while his cock pulsed several more times. Mandy was biting her lip nervously as she estimated that about twenty squirts of jizz had gone into Samantha. Finally, his cock was free and it throbbed, and throbbed, and throbbed some more. Each time it did so, more cum flowed forth. There were no long ropes like James had shot onto Mandy’s belly, but he just kept cumming.

“I’m winning!” James said excitedly.

“For now,” Mandy said nervously, “Aaron hasn’t stopped cumming yet though.”

Even though he had seen this several times before, James wondered, “How is this possible?”

“Ever since I first saw Samantha’s new boobs, I can’t seem to stop cumming,” Aaron explained. “And I produce enough jizz so that it just keeps coming out of my cock! Like what’s happening now, it feels so good, although not as good as cumming in her pussy, or Mandy’s. Now that I’m looking at Mandy’s even larger bare breasts on a regular basis, I’m producing more cum than ever!” The amount of cum on both female’s bodies was about the same now, but Aaron was still cumming. First a stream of cum rolled off the left side of her belly, then the right.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.