Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 12: Threeway

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Threeway - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

While Mandy was laying in her daughter’s bed, with Aaron’s cock still inside her and what felt like a gallon of cum soaking into her unprotected pussy, Samantha walked into the room. “Damn it! I was hoping I could suck Aaron’s cock when he got off work. Now I’m going to have to wait. What are you guys doing home anyway?”

“We took the afternoon off to try to figure out how to resist the urge to commit adultery,” Mandy said sheepishly.

Her daughter could only stammer, “Um ... um...”

“Yeah, it didn’t go very well,” Mandy admitted. “Damn it, I have never been fucked like that.”

Aaron told Samantha, “No reason you can’t suck on it now. There are two of you here with your enhanced breasts to recharge my cock. It probably won’t take long to get me hard again, and even if it does take a bit, it will still be fun!” When he pulled his cock out of Mandy so Samantha could suck it, a veritable river of his cum flowed out of Mandy’s pussy onto Samantha’s bed.

“Damn, you two had sex without a condom? Mom, you freaked out when James & Aaron came in us when you did your big reveal.”

“I’ll probably freak out later, I’m still reeling from having more cum pumped inside me than I ever thought possible.”

“That was a pretty awesome feeling,” Samantha admitted.

“You keep using condoms young lady!” Mandy admonished.

“That’s why I wanted to suck Aaron’s cock, Samantha explained with a grin. “I can get a belly full of cum without getting in trouble. His spunk belongs inside me, not some stupid condom!” Aaron got off the bed, and encouraged Samantha to get on her knees. The teen did so eagerly and took his soft cock into her mouth. Taking it out of her mouth briefly, Samantha stated, “Oooh, it’s extra tasty after what you and Mom were doing! Hmm, I should probably get out of this shirt!” Pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside, Samantha started sucking on Aaron’s cock some more while he pulled her long hair back and admired the way her bra held her enhanced tits.

Samantha slurped and sucked on Aaron’s soft cock. At one point she stated, “You really wore him out Mom, it usually only takes a few seconds to get him hard.” The she went back to working on his member with her mouth.

Mandy surprised both the others by getting off Samantha’s bed and kneeling down in front of Aaron as well. Then she really surprised them by unhooking her daughter’s bra.

“Mom!” Samantha protested. “The timing of unhooking a bra during a blowjob is delicate. I don’t think Aaron was ready.” The teen held the cups of her bra to her chest while she looked at her mother in disbelief.

“Oh, I think he was,” Mandy countered. “Look, his cock is swelling and starting to stand at attention. Go ahead and drop that bra, and I bet he gets fully hard.”

“Yes, do it Samantha,” Aaron pleaded. “Let me admire both your bare breasts and your mothers as the same time as you kneel before me!” Samantha giggled, and teased Aaron a bit with few fake drops before letting her bra fall to the floor causing the man to yell, “Yes, yes!”

Then Mandy surprised the other two again by taking the base of Aaron’s shaft in one hand and lowering her mouth to his dick. Samantha’s eyes got really wide as she watched her mother lick the head of Aaron’s cock, then put the whole thing in her mouth. “Mother, what are you doing?”

“Mmm, thanking Aaron’s cum cannon for filling me up so delightfully. Want to take turns?”

Samantha couldn’t resist the invitation, and while mother and daughter started out by taking well defined turns, before much time has passed, both were kissing and licking on Aaron’s shaft at the same time and even touching their own tongues together. At first one or the other would draw back when this happened, but eventually they started kissing with Aaron’s cock somewhere in the middle of the action. Aaron pulled his cock out of the way to see what would happen, and Mandy put her hands in Samantha’s hair and tilted her head back as she actually started French kissing her daughter. Breaking the kiss, Samantha moaned, “I thought I wanted to suck Aaron off, but now I want that cock between my legs!”

“As long as he wears a condom,” Mandy replied. “One pussy flooded with his cum is enough for this afternoon.”

Aaron got in the bed with his cock pointing straight up at the ceiling while Samantha fetched a rubber. She tore the package open with her teeth and deftly rolled it onto Aaron’s member. Then she straddled the man and guided his cock inside her. “Oh yeah, that’s what I need,” the teen moaned. Mandy watched as her daughter braced herself with her hands on Aaron’s chest while she rode his cock. The two had obviously gotten very used to fucking in this position and were thoroughly enjoying themselves. Aaron was watching Samantha’s tits bounce and playing with them also.

“I want to feel your hands on my tits too Aaron, get ready for another rider!”

“What are you talking about Mom? This doesn’t work the same way as a tag team blow job.”

“Wait and see girl!” Mandy giggled as she got in her daughter’s bed and sat on Aaron’s face. He gladly obliged the married woman by lapping at her pussy and reaching up to feel both of her enormous knockers. This carried on for a while, then Mandy switched positions and made out with her daughter a bit more as Aaron fucked one pussy and ate the other. Aaron couldn’t see it, but he guessed from the way the women were moving around on top of him that they were feeling each other up. The new sensation of making out with each other while Aaron was pleasuring them both soon had the mother and daughter calling out that they were about to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.