Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 11: Adultery Is Bad, Right?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Adultery Is Bad, Right? - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Monday before lunch, Mandy’s phone beeped with a text from Aaron, “I can’t stop thinking about what happened last week when Samantha wasn’t around. If you can get the afternoon off, can we meet to talk about it?”

“What’s to talk about? It was a one time favor since Samantha wasn’t around to give you any big boob attention.”

“I know that’s what it should have been, but I can’t stop thinking about how your big boobs felt in my hands, or how it felt to have your mouth on my cock, or especially how it felt to have my cock rubbing around between your legs before it ended up buried inside you.”

Mandy felt her nipples harden and her pussy start to moisten as Aaron confessed that what was supposed to be a one time friendly gesture was having lasting effects on him. “How many times did my daughter take care of you over the weekend? That should have flushed my one time assistance out of your system. I kept encouraging her to make up for the agony you were in when you discovered she was spending the night at Kristen’s. It had to have been something like eight times!”

“It was actually ten, and each time she got me off I was only thinking about her. But last night, I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on for you. I was almost feverish with lust, and it felt so good jacking off remembering everything that happened!”

“Seriously, ten times with Samantha wasn’t enough to fixate you on her? Are you wanting to hook up with me or find a solution that doesn’t lead to adultery? We’re in agreement that adultery is bad, right?”

“Yeah, I know. I mean clearly I’ve been wildly appreciative of both your and Samantha’s new boobs, but I was mostly content with just looking before last week. If we can get back to something like that, I think it would be best for everyone.”

“So you’re in agreement that adultery is bad?” Mandy asked again.

“Yeah, adultery is bad.”

“OK, I’ll get the afternoon off. We can meet at my house at one.”


When Aaron arrived at Mandy’s house, she was in the process of unbuttoning her blouse revealing an insane amount of cleavage in a neutral colored halter. “Good grief woman, what are you wearing?”

“Even in a good bra, the girls bounce around a bit too much for work, so I’ve started wearing this under my work shirt. The way you’re staring and drooling doesn’t give me much confidence that we’re going to be able to get your lust for me under control.”

“No, no, this is good. We just have to resist temptation.”

“We, you’re the one who woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about my pussy!”

“Well, you offered it to me when you could have just told me to jack off while staring at your tits. And you put my cock in your mouth,” Aaron countered.

Mandy rebuffed that by saying, “Because you were about to cum in my hair!”

“We’re getting off track. The important thing is we need to focus on admiration and not temptation.”

Mandy sighed, “Well, how do we do that?”

“Let’s start with your halter; I’m certainly admiring how it show off your huge tits. In fact, I’m admiring so much that it’s kind of painful keeping my cock in my pants. How about I whip it out, you get down on your knees. Then I’ll resist the temptation to try to guide it back into your mouth and you resist the temptation to suck on my dick and drink my cum.”

“Well, that should be an easy one for me at least since I only did that to keep us from getting busted by James.” Despite her words, she did as Aaron suggested and knelt down close enough that she could have reached out and jacked on Aaron’s shaft if she had wanted to. After a few minutes, Mandy observed, “Your cock is really throbbing Aaron.”

“Lady, you are so sexy down on your knees like that, and you’ve got what should be an illegal amount of cleavage showing. Ahh, ahh, oh shit!” Aaron closed his eyes and looked away, his rigid shaft swelled to point that his skin was stretched tight over the insanely hard organ and it flexed once. When it relaxed and stream of white jizz oozed from the tip of Aaron’s cock.

“Did you just cum?”

“No, but almost. If I hadn’t closed my eyes, I’m pretty sure I would have. Fuck, that felt good though!” Aaron flexed his cock again and more spunk dripped out.

“OK, I’m saying that counts for me resisting temptation,” Mandy stated as she stood up. “Besides, my knees are getting sore, and I didn’t even make one move to put your dick in my mouth even though your not quite an orgasm releases more spunk than a full blown cum from James. Who knows how much would have ended up in my mouth if we had both given in to temptation there. What sort of temptation should we resist next?”

“How about your bare breasts?” Aaron suggested.

“Sounds good, you do need to be able to resist them, and I love getting them out to show them off!” Mandy proclaimed as her halter came off rather explosively. The stacked woman’s breasts swayed enticingly as the returned to a natural position on Mandy’s chest once freed from the tight halter.

“Damnation!” Aaron exclaimed as he turned his head away in the nick of time. His cock flexed again, and more cum dribbled from his swollen rod. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! You’ve got to warn me before you do things like that Mandy! I almost came again!”

“I can see,” she giggled. “Once again, that’s more than James produces when he actually cums. Big fake tits really do drive your sperm production into overdrive!”

“How long do I need to resist this glorious sight?” Aaron wondered. “Think five minutes would do?”

“Sound good,” Mandy agreed pulling her cell phone out of her purse. “There, you’ve got five minutes to resist these beauties starting ... now!”

“Ohhhh!” Aaron moaned as he stared at the topless married woman’s chest. “Mandy, I think Samantha’s breasts are pure perfection, and yours look even more amazing. You need to set those beauties free more often. It’s good motivation for me to resist.”

“Oh, so I should just wander around the house topless? James can’t seem to keep his hands off of me when I do that.”

“I don’t mind watching the two of you going at it.”

“I noticed,” Mandy giggled. “You seem to want to lend a helping hand while we’re doing that.”

“Mmmm, can you blame me? Those knockers of yours feel so good in my hands. They’re so big and round and wonderful!”

Mandy teased her obviously horny friend, “You know we’re practicing to resist temptations like that. I don’t walk up and put my rack where you can’t help but touch it; you don’t reach out and grab a quick feel.”

“We’ve gone, like three, four minutes at this point, right?” Aaron asked while wiping sweat from his forehead.

“One minute, five seconds,” Mandy corrected Aaron’s wildly optimistic over estimate of how long he had been staring her naked tits.

“Fuck me, I’m not sure how much longer I can hold out,” Aaron complained.

“You have to hold out, otherwise I can’t, as you said, set these beauties free while you’re visiting. You said you wanted that. Have you changed your mind?”

“No, but I need to feel more cum flowing through my cock!” Mandy watched in amazement as Aaron started flexing his cock repeatedly. After about thirty seconds, Aaron sighed, “There some goes, now to work it free.” He flexed his cock some more, but slower this time, and after six or seven times white spunk dribbled from the tip of his swollen cock head. “Fuck, that feels so insanely good!”

“Damn it Aaron, you could easily knock a girl up without ever having an orgasm yourself. I’m going to have to warn Samantha to never, ever, let your cock near her pussy without a rubber on it!”

“We have to be close to five minutes now,” Aaron asserted, but he didn’t sound confident after his earlier assessment of how long he had been ogling Mandy’s bare breasts had proved to be so far off.

“Sorry, we’re just past the halfway point. Here, you sit down and I’ll give you a little show. If you can stay seated, I’ll let you off the hook early,” Mandy proposed.

“Sounds like an offer I can’t refuse,” Aaron fisted his shaft and picked up a tissue. Then he gave it a good squeeze and wiped the cum that appeared on the tip of his dick off. “Don’t want to dribble on the couch,” Aaron explained.

“How considerate of you, but if I can’t bring you to another near orgasm, I’m going to be a little insulted,” Mandy stated as she cupped her massive tits in her hands and gave them a little shake causing Aaron to moan. The married woman stroked her ample curves while her friend watched spellbound. She obviously loved the effect she was having on him even though the stated goal of this entire exercise was to resist the lure of adultery. Putting her hands under her rack, she jiggled her augmented tits repeatedly while Aaron watched.

“Oh shit! I might cum this time Mandy! Aaron stood up suddenly and closed his eyes again. His cock swelled until the skin of his cock stretched over the rock hard shaft until it was shiny again and stayed that way. It didn’t even throb it was so hard, spunk just started flowing in a steady stream. Then it relaxed and the stream slowed and then stopped. “Fuck, that was too close. I’m not quite sure how I managed to hold out.”

“I’m not either,” Mandy said in amazement. “I think that’s more spunk than has come out of your cock in all your other near orgasms put together! Are you sure you didn’t actually cum that time?”

“Woman, I still need relief so bad I can taste it. I think I’m actually hornier now than I was Friday night! Are you going to give me credit for resisting your tits?”

“I think I have to if you managed to keep from cumming there. You know there’s one more temptation we need to prove we can resist, the lure of adultery itself!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.