Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 10: Friday Night Frustration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday Night Frustration - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Set the take out on the table honey,” Mandy instructed when she heard the door open.

“It’s me, Aaron. Is Samantha here?” Aaron’s voice sounded desperate as he responded.

“Oh! I thought you had to work late tonight. She headed over to her friend Kristen’s to spend the night.”

“Damn, I did think I was going to be stuck at work all night, but we realized we had missed something easy. Double damn, I didn’t think anything could be worse than having to work late on a Friday night, but not getting a chance to get some relief from your daughter might be. Sorry, I hope that doesn’t sound creepy, but seeing her big fake tits all the time along with your even bigger fake tits leaves me constantly horny. And that’s when they’re covered up. When one of you takes your top off, I get even hornier! I think I might be getting addicted to the relief of your daughter giving me blow jobs, and playing with her big, round tits, and the letting me sick my hard dick into her pussy provides.”

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed you coming over almost every night to fool around with Samantha. You and James are just lucky neither of us caught the night of my post op reveal. You wouldn’t be getting any relief if that were the case.”

“I know that was a lucky break, but I’m still bummed out about my luck tonight. I guess I’ll head home and try to jack off as best I can.”

“Hang on, let me check on something.” Mandy pulled out her phone and sent a text. When her phone beeped a minute later she informed Aaron, “You’re in luck. The Chinese restaurant is backed up with Friday night orders. I’m not going to give you a blow job or let you stick your dick in me, because that would be too much like cheating on James, but I’ll take my top off and let you jack off while you stare at me.”

“Mandy, are you serious?”

“Yeah, it’s no big deal. Just one friend helping another out. Remember, I’ve seen how my big tits and Samantha’s affect you. I know you aren’t joking about feeling addicted to seeing and touching my daughter.”

Aaron unsnapped his jeans fishing out a hard cock that showed he hadn’t been exaggerating about his need for relief. As he stroked it while staring at Mandy’s ample, but covered chest, he asked again, “You’re sure about this?”

Mandy’s body shuddered with pleasure, “Oh yeah, Samantha was right, I can’t resist any opportunity to show off the girls. I’d have never done this with my natural tits, but these big fake ones, do I ever like showing them off!” Mandy pulled her shirt over her head and her tits were bulging out of her bra. Fuck Aaron, I’m panting with the need to show you my tits. I know your cock started out hard thinking about Samantha, but that hard on is one hundred percent for me now, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Aaron admitted. “But it’s going to be one thousand percent for you when you take that bra off like you promised!”

“You know I’m going to do that; I just needed to tease you a bit first.” Mandy laughed wickedly when Aaron groaned with need as her tits came fully into view.

“Damn Mandy, you look so hot with those big melons. I know I could cum so easily while staring at those incredible knockers. Hell, I could have made myself cum easily at home just thinking about those jugs of yours, but now that I’m standing here stroking my hard cock while I stare at your chest, I can only think about one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“How much I really want some pussy!”

“Aaron, I already told you I wasn’t going to let you stick it in me. That would be cheating on James!”

“I know, I know, but could I maybe just rub it on the outside. Just a little I swear.”

“Just a little?”

“Sure, I promise, not long at all. Just enough to get some sensation other than my hand against my hard cock!”

“Well, I can see that what you’ve been doing with Samantha has really changed the way your whole body reacts to big tits. You seem like you’re in agony without her around tonight.”

“I really am Mandy. I’m not trying to be disrespectful of your marriage, but my cock just aches with need.”

“Well, since you’re not trying to be underhanded and pervy, I guess I can help you out. Do you think rubbing against my panties will be enough?”

“I mean, if that’s what you’re offering, I’m not going to turn you down.”

Mandy unsnapped her own jeans and dropped them down around her ankles. “Now, just rub the tip of your cock against my pussy, and I’m sure you’re going to feel much better. Then you’ll be able to go home and jack off. I know it won’t be as much relief as you expected to get from Samantha’s pussy tonight, but it should hold you over until tomorrow. I’ll see if I can get her home in the afternoon so you don’t have to wait a full day to feel her deep throating your cock or filling up a condom inside her.”

“Oh Mandy, you are such a lifesaver,” Aaron said as he pressed the tip of his cock against Mandy’s panties. As he rubbed his hard dick on her, he was revealing her camel toe as he pressed the silky material against her snatch. Aaron’s mouth was hanging open as he leered at Mandy’s chest while he moaned, “Yes, yes, so good!”

Mandy was surprised, even though she probably shouldn’t have been when Aaron’s free hand came up to cup one of her huge tits. “Aaron!” she protested. “Feeling my naked jugs up wasn’t part of the deal!”

Her words didn’t register on Aaron as he started squeezing the over sized mound and moaning even louder, “Such magnificent tits! I’m so hard right now!”

Mandy tried to get through to Aaron again, “Aaron, stop feeling me up. Mnn, ah, the way you’re touching my chest, mmm, it feels too good, it’s like cheating. So good, but not part of the deal,” Mandy moaned herself now.

Aaron pressed his shaft against Mandy’s slit, and started feeling her up with both hands now, this prompted Mandy to try to regain control, “AARON!”

Aaron had his friend’s wife pinned to the wall with only Mandy’s thin panties separating his cock from her pussy while her huge fake tits filled his hands. His eyes suddenly focusing on Mandy’s face again, he asked, “What?”

“You’re feeling me up; you’ve got to stop that. It wasn’t part of the deal.”

“Oh, sorry, I must have gotten carried away. I’ll stop.” Even though he quit squeezing on Mandy’s knockers, he didn’t take his hands off of them.

“Aaron,” Mandy prompted.

“Was there something else?”

“Not feeling me up means taking your hands all the way off my chest.”

“Oh, yeah, right. Ugh! It’s really difficult to let go of your tits. They feel so good in my hands.”

“Don’t you dare start squeezing them again, I can tell by the look in your eye that you want to.”

“Can you blame me? You have magnificent tits. But you’re right, I need to let go. There!”

“Aaron, you’re still holding onto my jugs.”

“Damn it! I just can’t help myself.” Screwing his face up, Aaron finally forced himself to take his hands away from Mandy’s big fake jugs.

“Fuck, I can see why Samantha is always happy to fool around with you. That was feeling way too good Aaron, we may need to stop this soon. I hope this has given you what you need for relief.”

“Please, just a bit more. Can I pull your panties to the side and rub my cock against your bare pussy? I really need some skin on skin contact.”

“OK, if that’s what you need I guess we can do that. But just a little, and then we need to stop. Furthermore, don’t you dare try to stick it in me.” Mandy pulled her panties to the side, and sighed with pleasure as the tip of Aaron’s cock made direct contact with her pussy. “Yes Aaron! Just like that,” she purred. “Yes, don’t be too intimate, but rub that precum drooling out of your cock head on my pussy lips. Just like that. Use my pussy to get the relief Samantha isn’t here to give you.”

“You are such a good friend Mandy,” Aaron panted, “C-c-c-can I keep going a little while longer?”

“You can keep going as long as you want,” Mandy started before catching herself. “Fuck, what am I saying? I’m getting carried away. This feels too good; you need to stop Aaron.”

“Awww,” Aaron whined, but he did as Mandy asked and pulled his cock away from her pussy.

“Sorry, I keep getting surprised by how good this is making me feel, and it’s not supposed to be like that. I’m just supposed to be a friend helping you out because my daughter isn’t here to drain your balls. Have you had enough pussy to go home and jack off now?”

“I’ll be honest, I could still use a bit more.”

“Well, I think we need to try something different then. Do you think you can stick it in without moving? You know, just the tip? All this rubbing a hard cock over my pussy is getting me hot and bothered. However, I think I’d do better with you inside me but not moving if that makes any sense.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.