Caucasian Ladyboy Is Soooo Feminine! - Cover

Caucasian Ladyboy Is Soooo Feminine!

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: Kevyn, a young Caucasian sissy marries a Filipina puta and lives vicariously through the adventures of his pretty girlie girl wife. D'Anny is dating a black bouncer she met at the club she works at, and she is his biggest earner. Meanwhile ladyboy Kevyn - a VERY passable queen - is wearing lipstick and high heels at the adult video arcade, and giving men blowjobs in the booths - just like D'Anny right next door! Ooooh - if she only KNEW!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   Violence   .

Bitchboi, cunt, faggot cocksucker, fairy ass BITCH! I was a black guy’s bitch in prison. When I went in I was shaking with fear. And when you’re small and Caucasian, your life will be a living hell. I was approached by a white guy, he had tattoos all over his face and he looked like a demon. He told me that the other inmates were planning on raiping me and cutting off my genitals. He told me that the only way to stop it was if he protected me, and that the only way he’d consider protecting me was if I became his sissy - his woman. He told me he was going into the shower and was going to give me two minutes to decide. If I wanted his protection, I was to come into the shower naked, get on my knees, and suck his cock and swallow his cum. So I did it, and that’s how I became a prison “woman.”

After the blowjob, my new owner, kept me in his cell for a few days before selling me to a black inmate everyone called, Butakal. He had me moved into his cell. he shaved my head, and that night, he introduced me to anal sex. Within a week after arriving on the block, I was wearing lipstick, eyeshadow, and my buttocks had been tatted up with the signs of Butakal’s gang. I was owned body and soul, by another man! Butakal had renamed me with a female name; I was now, “Pretty Pinky.”

Imagine being a woman on the outside, and you are raped. and after the rape, you become your rapists property. That’s how it is in prison for a weak, feminine Caucasian guy! Nowhere to hide!

Initially my transition from man to lady was very confusing and really humiliating. I had always thought of myself as being male, and, though I wouldn’t have admitted it, and I am now so ashamed of it - because of white privilege - I was racist too. So suddenly I was forced to walk around in front of everyone - inmates and staff alike - wearing lipstick and bare legs, with a woman’s name! Not to mention having to perform sex acts on my master and with whatever man he told me to have sex with.

Well, I realize now that this was nothing compared to the way we Caucasian people have been treating people of color for centuries, and I know I deserved everything I got behind bars! I found myself doing things I wouldn’t have ever believed I would do. For example, Butakal would have me get his tray when they called his name, and serve him - feed him. As his bitch, I went everywhere with him. If a basketball game or football game was on, I would sit next to him and be ready to get him drinks or snacks. My first week in he told me to lick his fingers clean because they had Cheetos residue on them. And if he had to piss, I would have to hold his dick while he pissed. And yes, it was my job to wipe his ass after he shit! I was an object of disgust to the prison population and the guards too. But because I was physically passable as a biological female, and when I wore makeup and sexy outfits, I was also an object of lust from the horny men behind those walls. And, as a ladyboy, I was considered to be an acceptable replacement for a biological girl.

Butakal would have me sashay naked, in nothing but a small bath towel that barely covered my tattooed buttocks, down the cell block, past the cells, soliciting men for sex. I became his top earner - just like a whore on the outside does for her pimp. Bareass bitch boy, hot feminine body, blonde hair, pouty red lips, eyeliner - a real whore, taken into cells and raped for money! That’s the life of a weakling Caucasian in the joint.

One night a bunch of us guys rode into San Diego to get fucked up and party. We were all in our teens and we rode around the red light districts yelling at the putas who were on the street. And we drove into one section that was all ladyboys! I was totally fascinated by these effeminate men who dressed and acted like women! Truth be told, I secretly crossdressed myself! Later, we parked and hit the bars with our fake I.D.s and somewhere along the way, I got separated from the guys I was with. I was really drunk, and I remember having to piss badly. I went into a public toilet, and all I remember was pissing, and an older Mexican guy was next to me rubbing his hardon next to my dick - which was hard too. I looked at him and he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue probing my throat. I got seriously hard then! He said, “ Let’s get a room, puto.”

I followed him to an old skid row hotel and I stood aside as he checked us in. I saw the old bald clerk leering at me as I waited. Part of me wanted to run away - it would be my last chance - once he got me in the room it would be too late. But in my drunken state I just followed the guy to the elevator and we went up several flights to the room. As we walked I looked at him. He was probably around 40, shaved head, lots of tattooed muscles. He was wearing a tight tank top and pants. He looked really strong! We got in the room and he pulled the string, and a dim wattage bulb that was hanging over the bed lit the room, which was really big for a hotel room. There was an iron bed and a bare striped mattress and a couple of pillows and a sheet, folded near the foot of the bed. I heard the man lock the door behind us.

As soon as he locked the door he came up on me and took me in his arms and began kissing me - my mouth ears and neck. He had his hard cock out of his pants and he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. It felt sexy to be ravished by a horny guy! He was treating me the way men usually treat females - and it thrilled me. “Take you clothes off, puto,” he said. I hurriedly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts and undershorts. As I stripped nude, he was doing the same. We both took deep breaths at seeing each other naked - me because of his muscley macho body and thick hard cock - and him because of my soft smooth sissy body. He came over and picked me up in his strong arms, like a husband does to his bride, and carried me to the window overlooking the street below, and shouted out something in Spanish that I didn’t understand. We stood there in the window, naked and exposed for several minutes before he carried me to the love bed. I just remember how horny I was. I actually FELT like a woman!

He layed me on the bed and reached up to pull the light switch and the room got dark, and I could feel his hairy muscles all over my smooth body. He was kissing me all over and his hands were everywhere. And so were mine! I was running my fruity little hands all over his hard back and as we made out, my hands felt the back of his shaved skull. I began sobbing. “What’s the matter?” he said

Oh honey - I want to be your woman!” I sobbed hysterically! Remember, I was drunk, and this was happening fast.

‘Shhh, he whispered. You ARE my woman.”

“Am I like a real woman?” I asked him.

“JUST like a real woman, mama,” he said. And when he called me “mama,” I wept, naked and unashamed his buff arms.

“Then make me pregnant, honey I begged him - Get me PREGNANT!”

He rolled off of me onto his back, his rigid cock standing straight up. “Get it wet, sexy,” he told me. I got between those big hairy legs and bowed my head, filling my mouth with saliva, and I began sucking that THANG! MMMMM - that fuckin cock was JUICY! Then he told me to get on my hands and knees and he mounted me, like a big Bull mounting his female to breed. I whimpered in fear and hot sex as I felt his hard penis push up against the mouth of my rectum and I shrieked out in agony as it tore into the tightly clenched anal muscles. I tried to fight and kick but he had me in a headlock and he twisted my arm up high on my back so that I nearly fainted from the pain - and he raped me on that filthy piss stained mattress. He fucked me 3 more times before morning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.