Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

Now that Debra was living at the Starlight, she had many men that regularly paid for her services. She also had numerous strangers that enjoyed her sexy body for a price. After Holly’s divorce, she also was living at the Starlight. Now that her husband was out of the way, Holly was put to work turning tricks fulltime. Now, with no husband to worry about, she was free to be used as entertainment at parties where she was often gangbanged by numerous men. Occasionally, she and Debra were required to perform together.

They would put on a show for the men which usually consisted of both Holly and Debra being nude, and Holly performing lesbian sex on her sister. Afterward, both sexy brunette sisters would be gangbanged. It seemed to be harder on Debra than Holly. Afterall, the younger sister had been a prostitute longer, and had fucked many more men and sucked off more strange cocks than her sister. Holly was now a professional prostitute doing whatever men paid her to do. Debra, on the other hand, still resented the fact that she was a prostitute, even though she performed her duties as required.

Things settled down into a normal routine until Debra and Holly’s mother and younger sister shown up unexpectedly. Come to find out, Evelyn Ellis had taken Vicki, her youngest at seventeen, and left her husband with the intent of filing for divorce once she and Vicki got settled.

Evelyn Ellis, at forty-two, was still an extremely beautiful woman. She had long thick wavy dark-brown hair that reached down well below her shoulders. Her body was very shapely from her still firm C-cup breasts to her exceptional well-formed ass and set of very sexy legs. She had won several beauty contests as a teenager. After she graduated from high school, Evelyn was offered a modeling contract, but she decided to get married instead.

The young beauty, Evelyn Barrett, had met her future husband, Randal Ellis, her senior year in high school. He was two years older than her, and a college student at the time. Evelyn met him at a party. He was a friend of one of her friends’ older brother. They hit it off and started dating. The young beauty was innocent and very naive. At seventeen, Evelyn gave up her virginity to him. Randal had taken her to his older bachelor-brother’s apartment where he got the innocent teen in the bedroom making out with her, as she passionately kissed him while his hands explored her sexy body.

Madly in love at seventeen, Evelyn let Randal get her undressed. When she was totally nude, he eased her down on the bed, on her back. After quickly taking off his clothes, Randal rolled a condom on his extremely hard cock, and then got on top of the young beauty as she spread her legs for him. A moaning whimper escaped Evelyn’s lips when Randal, with a hard shove of his hips, sent his fully erect manhood tearing through her hymen, sending it deep into her virgin pussy. She then let out little whimpering moans as she was fucked for the first time.

Randal kept driving his cock in-and-out of her extremely tight little cunt until he could not hold back any longer, and then, he ejaculated inside her with the condom catching all his baby-making cum. After he rested for a while, using a fresh condom, Randal fucked the seventeen-year-old beauty again before he took her home. After that day, most of their dates ended up at Randal’s brother’s apartment where they regularly had sex.

When Evelyn turned eighteen, Randal at twenty, had a job and his own apartment by then. She moved in with him, against the strong objections of her parents. They lived together for two years, and only got married after Evelyn got pregnant. At twenty, she had her first child, Debra. Three years later, she had Holly. Then, totally unexpected, two years after that, she had Vicki.

A few years ago, their father got a new job. He, Evelyn, and Vicki had to move several hundred miles away, from where Debra and Holly lived, to a new town. As a result, the family was only able to get together on some Thanksgivings and Christmas. That was the only time that Debra and Holly saw their mother and young sister. Now that they were both divorced and working as prostitutes, they had quit communicating with them all together.

Unbeknown to Debra and Holly, their mother had recently come home early. Upon entering the house, she heard whimpering moans and loud grunts coming from what appeared to be Vicki’s room. Wondering what was going on and where was her husband, she went down the hall to the seventeen-year-old’s bedroom. Very slowly and quietly, she eased the door opened; just enough to peek in. She was horrified at what she saw. Her young teenage daughter was on her bed, on her back nude. Her father, naked, was between her spread legs. His hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her young pussy as she laid underneath him whimpering and moaning while he was grunting with each thrust of his cock into her young body.

“Please daddy! Stop; and do not go inside me. You know that I could get pregnant,” Evelyn heard Vicki beg her father.

“You know what you have to do if you don’t want me to cum in your hot little cunt,” Evelyn heard her husband say.

“Alright daddy. Don’t go inside me, I will do what you want,” the young teen said, in a low whimpering voice.

Evelyn watched in horror as her husband pulled his cock out of Vicki’s pussy, rolled off their seventeen-year-old’s young sexy daughter’s body, and laid down beside her on his back. His manhood was still fully erect and sticking up. She could see that his cock was coated with Vicki’s natural lubrication from her pussy. Evelyn saw tears in her daughter’s pretty blue eyes as she rolled over and raised up to where she was able to lower her mouth to her father’s cock. Her mother watched in shock as the teen wrapped her young lips around the head and then started moving her head up-and-down, sucking her father.

“You’re getting much better at this,” Evelyn heard her husband tell Vicki, realizing that it was not the first time that her husband was abusing their daughter.

In fact, a month earlier Vicki had accidentally left her school backpack in her father’s car after he picked her up after school. The teen usually was taken home by her boyfriend, but that day, he had an appointment with a college recruiter at the local college to please his parents. However, he had no intention of going to the local college. He certainly wanted to move away to where he could be on his on without his parents overseeing his life.

The next day Vicki’s father discovered that she had left the backpack in his car. Curious, he looked in the teen’s backpack. What he found, under schoolbooks and some papers, were several packs of condoms; which confirmed his suspicions that his extremely hot and sexy seventeen-year-old daughter was having sex with her boyfriend. He certainly could not blame the boy for fucking Vicki. Even though she was his own daughter, Randal Ellis could not resist wishing that he had been the one fucking her.

A few days earlier, Vicki had bought a new bikini to wear at the beach during the summer. It certainly showed off her fabulous C-cup breasts and extremely well-formed sexy ass. When she came into the living room, she asked her father and mother, “What do you think?”

“Don’t you think that it is a little too revealing?” her mother said.

“It’s a bikini, it’s supposed to be revealing,” the sexy young seventeen-year-old said.

“I think she looks fine. Plenty of other girls and women wear bikinis at the beach,” her father replied, while doing his best to conceal his tremendous hard-on, while enjoying the view of his extremely sexy teen daughter. If his wife had not been there, he would have been tempted to drag Vicki into the bedroom, strip the sexy bikini off her, throw her down on the bed, and forcefully shove his hard cock into her tight young pussy.

After finding her supply of condoms, her father had no doubt that she was putting out and letting her boyfriend, and possibly other boys, fuck her.

A couple of months earlier, Vicki had let her boyfriend fuck her for the first time. He had used a lubricated condom while taking her virginity. While the boy’s cock was only average in size and length, Vicki’s pussy was extremely tight. Once he broke through her hymen, she laid there softly moaning as his hard cock slid in-and-out of her pussy. After the initial pain of him penetrating her, the teen found herself enjoying getting fucked. It did not take long before Vicki felt him ejaculate. She found herself wishing he had lasted longer. The condom had caught all his baby-making cum, keeping Vicki from being impregnated.

After losing her virginity, Vicki was letting her boyfriend fuck her on their dates each weekend. She had dreams of her and her boyfriend getting married after she turned eighteen and graduated from high school. However, unbeknown to Vicki, her boyfriend had other plans, and marriage was not one of them. He planned to move away while going to a major university and leaving Vicki behind. While going to college, he did not want to be saddled down with a wife and possibly a kid. While Vicki was incredibly beautiful and sexy, not to mention a fantastic fuck, he knew there would be plenty of college girls that he could potentially fuck.

It was late Friday night when Vicki had just gotten home from her date with her boyfriend. While still sitting in the boy’s car, her father was looking out the window and could see his extremely sexy daughter making out with her boyfriend. He could see his daughter letting the boy grope her very ample C-cup breasts while they kissed. Her father had gotten a tremendous hard-on wondering if the boy had fucked the sexy young teen before bringing her home. After several long kisses, Vicki’s father watched her buttoning up her blouse before getting out of the boy’s car.

That particular weekend his wife, Vicki’s mother, had gone to spend the weekend with Vicki’s grandmother. Her grandfather had died a month earlier, leaving some estate papers needing to be signed.

When Vicki came into the house, she was surprised to find her father still up. He could see the imprint of her nipples poking out against her bra and blouse, knowing the boy had made them hard while he enjoyed fondling them.

“Is mom home?” Vicki asked, being she had realized that her mother’s car was not in the driveway or garage when she had gotten home.

“No, she won’t be home until late Monday evening. She had to go with your grandmother to sign some estate papers Monday morning, naming your grandmother as executor of your grandfather’s estate,” Randal told his daughter.

“I am going to bed. See you in the morning,” Vicki said, in her young soft voice.

Randal watched as Vicki turned and headed toward her room. He could not help rubbing his hardening cock through his pants while watching the natural sway of her fabulous ass in her tight jeans. He could not help wanting to shove his meat-pole into her hot little cunt. Her father was pretty damn sure her boyfriend already had her pussy hot and slick. After seeing them making out in the car, he was reasonably sure Vicki had already been fucked that night.

Her father waited several minutes before going to the teen’s room. He then opened Vicki’s bedroom door and walked in. Getting ready for bed, she was startled by the sudden entrance of her father into her bedroom.

“Don’t you know how to fucking knock?!” Vicki snapped, before she realized how she was talking to her father.

The fact that he had caught the extremely sexy teen in only a pair of panties immensely excited him. Her fabulous C-cup nude breasts were fully exposed to him for the first time. Vicki quickly grabbed her blouse that she had taken off and laid on the bed. She held it in front of her breasts. Trying to gain composure, Vicki said, “Please get out of my bedroom and let me get presentable.”

Vicki then realized her father had her school backpack in his hand.

“You left this in my car. I found your supply of condoms, and I know you have been putting-out for that boyfriend of yours,” her father said.

“I’m seventeen. You have no right going through my things,” Vicki said, getting extremely apprehensive.

“How long have you been a little slut?” her father asked, while walking closer to the teen.

“I am no slut! We are getting married after graduation and I am eighteen,” Vicki said, in a soft hesitant voice.

Before she had time to react, her father reached out and jerked the blouse out of her hands, leaving her fabulous nude breasts exposed once again. Vicki tried her best to shield her pretty nipples from her father’s view with her arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.