Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

Now that Gabriela had finished performing oral sex for Leo, and he had moved away from her, Floyd got up. Grabbing a handful of her long black hair, he pulled her to her feet as he said, in a demanding voice, “Get your ass in the bedroom. I’m gonna try out that hot pussy of yours.”

The Mexican beauty slowly walked to the bedroom where she had been staying ever since she had taken the nanny job. Floyd had followed behind her checking out her fabulous tight ass in her jeans as she walked ahead of him. She definitely had a very nice derriere, causing Floyd to wonder if her husband had also been fucking her up the ass. Even though he wasn’t that much of an ass man, he decided that he would have to try hers out; but for now, he wanted her on her back and him between her legs fucking her pussy.

Once in the bedroom, Floyd said, “Get them jeans off,” as he started taking off his clothes.

Knowing that she had no way out, and that she would do anything they wanted to keep them from sending her back to Mexico and her abusive husband that she hated worse than Leo and Floyd, Gabriela unfastened her jeans. She worked them off her ass and slid them down her sexy legs. Slipping off her shoes, Gabriela stepped out of her jeans.

“Now the panties!” Floyd snapped demandingly, while he was finishing getting naked.

Floyd watched as the Mexican beauty eased her panties down, fully exposing her thick patch of soft untrimmed black hair on her pussy. When she had them low enough, she stepped out of them; leaving her standing in front of Floyd totally nude. Reaching out, he groped her large breasts, as he said, “You do have one set of fine hooters.”

Gabriela let out a little whimper when he pinched her nipples.

“I’ll do what you want. You don’t have to hurt me,” Gabriela whimpered.

“Well then. Get your ass on the bed, on your back, and spread your legs,” Floyd said.

“Please don’t go inside me. I haven’t been on birth control since I left Mexico,” the Mexican beauty begged.

“We’ll take care of that later; but for now, you’re gonna take it the way I give it to you,” Floyd said, in a stern and demanding voice.

Gabriela was very fearful about being fucked without protection, but she did as she was told. The Mexican beauty laid down and spread her legs as Floyd crawled between them. Lining up his hard cock with the entrance of her pussy, he shoved into her; causing her to let out a loud moan. He was pleased to discover that her vagina was lubricated and slick. He surmised that she had unwillingly gotten aroused while sucking Leo’s cock. Gabriela continued to moan as Floyd’s hard cock slid in-and-out of her hot cunt. He was only the second man ever to fuck her. She hated having to give in to blackmail, knowing that she would be fucked by many more strange men.

Floyd was grunting as he repeatedly pounded his hard cock into Gabriela’s hot cunt. She resisted the urge to beg him again not to ejaculate inside her, knowing it would do no good. Then, suddenly, with a very hard plunge, she felt him release his cum deep in her unprotected pussy. He just kept sliding in-and-out of her until he had quit ejaculating.

“Now that you know your place, and the fact that we own you, we’re gonna become really acquainted in the weeks and months to come,” Floyd told Gabriela, as he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy.

Floyd then got up off the bed and put his clothes back on. Gabriela laid there feeling used and extremely humiliated; knowing that she had escaped her abusive husband, just to be blackmailed and forced into prostitution.

“I’m sure Leo will enjoy your hot sexy body as much as I did,” Floyd said, before he left the nude Mexican beauty lying on the bed. Gabriela just laid there giving Floyd a go-to-hell look. She knew her ordeal was not over. She would have to fuck the other cop also, and that would only be the beginning of her new life as their prostitute. Gabriela wondered how Debra had become a prostitute and what they must have done to her. She had seemed so nice and respectable when she had hired her as the baby’s nanny. Gabriela never would have guessed that she was a whore.

“How was Gabriela?” Leo asked Floyd, when he came back into the living room.

“She was an absolutely fantastic fuck. Having the Mexican beauty as one of our girls will be great. I will be using the hot sexy bitch quite often myself,” Floyd said.

“Do you have to take her to the Starlight?” Debra softly asked.

“She’s just too damn hot and sexy not to use her at the Starlight Motel. Tomas has a lot of clients that will greatly enjoy fucking the beautiful Mexican beauty. They will love having her sexy lips wrapped around their cocks as she sucks them off,” Leo told Debra.

When Leo walked into the bedroom, Gabriela was still lying on the bed nude.

“Floyd said you performed well,” Leo said, while he was taking off his clothes.

“Did I have a choice?” Gabriela asked, in a somewhat hateful voice.

Now that he was naked, Leo went over to the bed and suddenly gave Gabriela’s large left breast a hard slap, causing her to cry out in pain, “Why did you do that? It hurt like hell.”

“Your hateful attitude will not be tolerated,” Leo said, in a very dominant and demanding tone, letting the Mexican beauty know that he would not hesitate to punish her if he so desired.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sound hateful. This is a big adjustment for me,” Gabriela whimpered, as she rubbed her breast where Leo had slapped it.

“Do as you’re told, perform sexually, and we won’t have a problem,” Leo said, as he climbed on top of the Mexican beauty.

Gabriela reluctantly spread her legs, letting him between them. She let out a loud whimpering moan when Leo slid his hard cock into her pussy. Her hot cunt was still well lubricated from Floyd fucking her. While he was sliding in-and-out of her, Leo whispered in her ear, “I suggest that you start performing like a good obedient whore, or you’ll be suffering the consequences: that I’m sure you won’t like.”

The Mexican beauty knew far too well what he meant. She had been forced to perform for her husband or be severely punished, actually beaten at times if he thought she wasn’t giving a good enough effort. Gabriela started gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, giving Leo a good ride on her very sexy body. She was moaning as she fucked him. She hated having to act that way. No matter how unwilling she was, it had an effect on her. Even though she had hated the man that she was forced to marry, over time, Gabriela had learned to enjoy having sex. More precisely, she hated having to perform like a slut, but had to admit, she had enjoyed being fucked when he wasn’t too abusive.

Leo kept driving his hard cock into Gabriela’s hot pussy until he couldn’t hold back any longer. Then, with a loud grunt and a hard plunge, Leo imbedded his cock completely in the Mexican beauty’s cunt and ejaculated. Gabriela felt his hot cum being released inside her. She felt used and degraded, but knew it was only the beginning of her life as the cops’ whore.

Being it had been a few months since Debra had giving birth and she was no longer breastfeeding the baby it was decided that it was time for Debra to join her sister at the Starlight.

After Leo and Floyd finished their initial sexual enjoyment of the Mexican beauty, Leo took Debra into her bedroom and had her put on a very revealing low-cut braless dress along with her garter belt, stockings, and high heels. She was told not to wear any panties. Satisfied Gabriela was totally under their control now, they left her to watch the baby, as they took Debra to the Starlight.

Debra looked extremely sexy, as she sat silently on the ride to the Starlight Motel. She wondered if Holly would be there. She kept telling herself, if her younger sister could endure being a prostitute, she knew that she had to accept her fate as well. When they got to the Starlight, Debra reluctantly got out and followed Leo and Floyd into Tomas’s apartment.

“So, this is Holly’s high-class sister you’ve been telling me about,” Tomas said, as he reached out and slid his hands in her low-cut dress and felt her firm nude breasts. Getting ahold of her nipples, he fondled them, causing Debra to softly moan as her nipples got hard. Turning loose of her nipples, Tomas slid a hand up under her dress. Realizing she was not wearing any panties; he slid a finger into her moist and slick pussy.

“Like Holly, Debra is one fine fuck. Even unwilling, she can’t control her body as she gives into sex,” Leo said.

“She’s ready to be fucked now,” Tomas said, as he slid his finger in-and-out of her pussy, that was getting wetter as he fingered her.

Debra just stood there silently, with her head slightly bowed, too ashamed to look at Tomas, even though, she knew that he knew all about her. He knew that she had been having sex, fucking and sucking, Leo and Floyd for months, and that she had had a child by one of them.

“I certainly won’t have any trouble getting her dates. After I try her out for myself of course. She might even outdo her sister,” Tomas said, as he removed his hand from under her dress.

“You’re gonna really like her, and by the way, she doesn’t mind it a little rough,” Leo said.

“Do I need to put any restrictions on her?” Tomas asked.

“No. Treat her the same as Holly. Clients can do anything with her they want, as long as they don’t physically hurt or scar her fabulous sexy body,” Leo said.

“Please! I’ve been really good to you and Floyd. Do I have to do this?” Debra asked, beggingly.

“You are well aware of what is expected of you. You will be treated the same as Holly and you will do whatever Tomas tells you. You will service our clients with that hot sexy body of yours, just like your sister does,” Leo told Debra, in a stern and dominant tone.

“She’ll be fine once she settles in. I’ll take good care of her,” Tomas said.

“Well then, we’ll leave her with you,” Leo told his brother.

“I’m sure you and I will get along just fine. I’m quite fond of your sister. She has fit in really well here,” Tomas said, after Leo and Floyd left.

“She didn’t have a choice,” Debra remarked.

“Maybe not, but she has made the best of it, as I’m sure you will,” Tomas said.

“Leo has never said, are you related?” Debra asked.

“Yes. I’m his older brother,” Tomas replied.

“That explains a lot,” Debra commented.

“Enough conversation for now. Let’s go to the bedroom. I wanna see if you’re as good as Leo says you are. If you’re anything like your sister, I know you will be,” Tomas said.

Debra reluctantly followed Tomas into the bedroom. She was thinking about how she had not so long ago been an innocent loving wife, and now another strange man was going to fuck her, and she had to let him. Not only let him, but she had to perform for him like the prostitute that they were turning her into.

“Loose that sexy dress,” Tomas said, sternly.

With big tears forming in her pretty green eyes, she slipped the dress off her shoulders and eased it down past her fabulous nude breasts. Debra then worked it over her hips, letting it fall around her ankles. Stepping out of it, she bent over and picked it up and laid it on a chair. The very sexy brunette was now standing in front of Tomas in only her stockings, garter belt, and high heels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.