Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I don’t know what I expected as I arose, but the incredible thirst was a huge part of it. It was a thirst that was also hunger, as blood was now my sole means of sustenance. I no longer craved human food at all and I thus knew that it had worked. I had been transformed from a mortal man to a creature of the night, a vampire.

Sure, there was a price to pay, a few of them in fact. I was no longer free to walk in daylight at all. I was relegated to the moon, never to see the Sun on my face again unless I had a death wish. And I would not get to eat my old favorite foods. And no garlic, of course, but that was a given. I looked up at Eddie Fournier and shook hands with him as I awaited release from his authority as Maker.

“Well, before I release you, as your Maker, I command you to shower,” Eddie grinned, “that’s my only command, I swear it. You have dirt all over you.”

“Fair enough, and as your progeny, I must obey,” I accepted that order as making perfect sense.

We walked to the house and were greeted by a freshly repaired door and some trash bags that contained what was left of Cersei Lannister. A helluva way for a Queen to die, at the fangs of a vampire, but that was too bad. She had betrayed King Robert, conspired to kill him, turned against Ned Stark, did far worse than that, of course. She had put that monster Joffrey Baratheon on the Iron Throne and helped him keep it until he was poisoned. Yes, she had to pay and so she did ... with her life’s blood as well as her life itself.

Now, I thought, the people of King’s Landing would never be subjected to more of Cersei’s folly. Anyway, I rushed to take a shower and I felt almost human again ... for just a moment, of course. I felt two bodies slip in with me, and I knew instantly who they were. Jenny and Carrie, my old Earth girlfriends, if one wished to stretch the definition of girlfriend, that was. They both stared at me with very real awe, dread, and lust now. They couldn’t help it, I could tell. I was a vampire. The appeal was only natural.

“So ... want to share the gift of eternal night with us, boyfriend?” Jenny dared to speak up first.

“Yes, lover, pretty please? It was ... a bit boring today, since I couldn’t go out like the rest, neither of us could, being naked,” Carrie observed.

“Very true. I forgot to stipulate that you could wear clothes and where would you have found them, anyway? As to the gift of eternal night, that has to be earned, but I can share this,” I told them as I sank my fangs into Jenny first and began to feed for the first time.

“Ah, yes ... me, too! Bite me as well!” Carrie begged me, as I also indeed started to drink from her.

“You both taste like ... red wine,” I observed, not at all displeased by this fact.

“Yes, sorry, we’ve ... sampled some leftover merlot. Not much else to do. I hope that Eddie will forgive us for that, since he doesn’t drink anything but blood,” Jenny confessed.

“I’ll smooth it over with him, if necessary. I must say that I enjoy my first taste of human blood. I doubt that I’ll get this lucky in the future. Who knows how my next humans will taste, what flavors they will have. Now, receive of me my blood, my dear girls,” I offered up my own life force to their eager tongues.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.