Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 54

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

The orgy with the Gallaghers and their neighbors was truly intense, of course. I loved fucking Fiona, Veronica, and Karen in turn, along with several other women, naturally. I also enjoyed seeing all of my vampire vixens and other companions have their way with the Gallagher men, even Frank. I ended up collecting Eddie and Sheila Jackson as well, widening the circle of lovers as the clusterfuck expanded.

I finished up the evening by sinking my fangs into Veronica before she got too much warning or the chance to escape. I was going to make her a vampire, too, and thus use the trio of vamps in the Shameless series to push my agenda there. I would also use glamor to advance my cause in turning the tables on the villains and scammers of the show universe. Veronica already had Kevin by the balls, a notion that made me laugh because of his name.

Just to be safe, I took Veronica back to that same house in the AHS Murder House universe as I lay with her in the ground. Kevin would just have to deal with his missing girlfriend for one whole day. She would be back to him at dusk and he had a job as a barkeep. If he was desperate, there was that other barkeep around and Veronica would never get as jealous as she used to be as human. She would be every bit as domineering and aggressive as before, but she would move beyond that monogamy crap in a hurry.

I also decided that I would soon return most of my entourage to their proper universes for a while. Managing and corralling that large of a group was not a stable, sustainable plan for the future of my mission. It was nice for a time and it certainly broadened their minds, but it would soon be best to visit them in their own worlds with small-scale crossovers whenever it suited my agenda. It occurred to me that some of them might prefer to stay long-term in a different universe, but I could handle that situation as necessary.

Such were my thoughts just before I awakened with a newly converted Veronica, now a vampire herself. She was a creature of the night now and could never walk around in daylight. She would need a light-tight place, access to plenty of blood, and someone to do all of the errands in daylight. Perhaps she should move her lonely mother Carol in with them. Someone could take care of Kevin when his girlfriend wasn’t around. Then there was his legal wife, but that was a problem for another day. With a little glamor, the man could have three wives, only one of them a vampire.

Well, as her Maker, I could command her now.

“Veronica, as your Maker, I command you to invite your mother, Carol, to move in with you guys. You will encourage them to fuck whenever they have urges and you’re not around, but don’t forget to fuck yourself whenever you’re both awake and home. Also, Kevin’s wife will eventually come around ... when she does, I command you to glamor her to stay with you and help service the three of you.

“I also command you to seduce your own mother. Don’t worry, we vampires don’t share your petty human rules about incest and other moral taboos. We’re above all of that monogamy, jealousy, fidelity crap. Even Bill here, who used to buy into it, is now moving beyond it. Right, Bill?” I commanded Veronica as I dropped her off at Kevin’s place and began the process of relocating my companions.

“Yes, of course,” Bill smiled just before I dropped him, Sookie Stackhouse, and Jessica Hamby off at his house in Bon Temps in the True Blood universe.

Next were the Bellefleurs, Andy and Portia, whom I relocated at their old family home. Then there were Jason, Amy, and Emely. This was followed by Tara, Terry, Arlene, Sam, Eric, Pam, Lafayette, Daphne, etc. I would see all of them again when it was time. Next were Buffy, Willow, Cordy, Xander, Giles, and Joyce. I left many of the ladies with kisses, of course, especially Jessica, Willow, and Emely.

“Each of you, look at me. You’re infatuated with me and all of my lovers and will gladly submit to us whenever we visit. You are insatiable sluts, bisexual, sexually promiscuous, and eager to have sex with anyone who hits on you,” I told each of the True Blood and Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters now.

Then I arrived in the Friends universe to deposit the characters from that series where they belonged.

“Alright, folks, here we go. Each of you, look at me. This is your last stop. Central Perk. Go home, folks. Including you, Gunther. You’re also infatuated with me and all of my lovers and will gladly submit to us whenever we visit. You are insatiable sluts, bisexual, sexually promiscuous, and eager to have sex with anyone who hits on you,” I dropped off all of the Friends characters, main, guest, and recurring.

Naturally, some of them were a little more attached to me than others. The biggest shock was the passionate kiss that Bonnie gave me as we departed, followed quickly by the ones from Aurora, Julie, Cassie, Dina, and Melanie. All of them were recurring characters. Rachel was pretty steamy with me, too, come to think of it, as were Phoebe, Monica, and Janice, but they were far more attached to their usual partners than to me. Even Judy and Sandra were rather amorous, but not nearly as much as their daughters. Jill and Amy were okay, but not quite as affectionate as their sister.

Next stop was the AHS Murder House universe, where I left Hayden and the Harmons back at the Murder House together. Of course, I had to glamor the Harmons to accept the presence of Hayden at their place as Ben’s mistress or whatever ... and I had to glamor Hayden to accept room and board in lieu of normal child support. That wasn’t too difficult, given my vampire powers, but I also had to glamor the ladies not to be possessive or jealous of each other.

“Hayden, look at me. You do not need child support. You just need to live under the same roof as the Harmons. You’ll be like a concubine or a second wife to Ben and a sister-wife to Vivien. You’ll also approve of his and Vivien’s incestuous relationship with Violet, their daughter. She is your sister-wife as well. And, of course, you’re Vivien’s wife as well as Violet’s. You’re in love with all three of them.

“You’ll always be in love with them, no matter what. You’ll raise any babies that come from Vivien and Violet’s as yours as well as theirs and Ben’s. You’re also infatuated with me and all of my lovers and will gladly submit to us whenever we visit. You are an insatiable slut, bisexual, sexually promiscuous, and eager to have sex with anyone who hits on you.

“Vivien, look at me. You’re in love with Ben, Violet, and Hayden. You’ll always be in love with them, no matter what. Hayden is your sister-wife and you’ll help Ben, Violet, and her raise the baby when it’s born. You’ll be a family. Violet is your daughter, but you have a very special, incestuous relationship with her. She’s also your own sister-wife as well as Hayden’s.

“You’ll raise any babies that come from you and Violet as if they are Ben’s as well as yours, Violet’s and Hayden’s. You’re also infatuated with me and all of my lovers and will gladly submit to us whenever we visit. You are an insatiable slut, bisexual, sexually promiscuous, and eager to have sex with anyone who hits on you.

“Violet, look at me. You’re in love with your parents and Hayden and you’re married to all three of them. You’ll always be in love with them, no matter what. Ben is both your father and your husband, while Vivien is your mother as well as your sister-wife, and, of course, Hayden is your sister-wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.