Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 53

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I awoke to Margaery kissing my face while she rode me good and hard. Never underestimate the lusts of a young woman pumped up by vampire blood and extremely attached to her husband, I suppose. My vampire vixens kissed and licked both of us all over the place as we humped, too, even biting her playfully on her bottom while she bounced up and down on me. I saw my two hostages from the Twins eyeing me as well and both of them looked eager to pounce on me like panthers or something.

Hey, what could I say? As vampires, we are extremely sexual beings and anyone who gets too close to us burns with lust in short order. Mortals couldn’t keep their hands off us, not even Slayers as Buffy proved when she groped me on my way to the shower. Patty Halliwell rushed to join us, for that matter, showing that not even ghosts were immune to the charms of the undead. I loved that she resembled Finola Hughes, who played her in the series, of course.

Classic English rose, that Finola Hughes! A fucking nymph, just like Kate Beckinsale or Eva Green (though admittedly, Eva is half-French, so there’s that). I didn’t waste time getting into the shower, where both ladies insisted upon washing me and having me wash them in turn. Buffy might be a vampire Slayer, but the jest that she was actually Buffy the Vampire Layer seemed very on-point right then, as she aggressively took me balls deep inside her sweet teenage gash.

My hands pushed Patty’s face between Buffy’s cheeks and made her rim the fuck out of the Slayer, too, while I thrust forcefully inside her luscious twat. The look of complete joy in Patty’s eyes as she explored Buffy’s bottom with her tongue spoke volumes, of course. That was when I heard plenty of voices and realized that there was a line out the door and into the hallway. All of my lovers, of both sexes, wanted my dick and they wanted it in them yesterday, thank you very much.

I resigned myself, not too unhappily, to the necessity of a reverse gang-bang and full-scale orgy as I finished inside Buffy’s delectable slit. I shot out several ropes inside her, since I could recover in record time as a vampire male instead of a mortal man. I also spurted a few cumshots all over Patty’s face, giving her a facial that only made her cream herself mere seconds after Buffy did. These would all have to be quickies, but I would still try to do them justice, even if it shortened the window of time to destroy Eddie Jackson ... and turn Karen into one of my kind.

That girl really needed a father, just as Fiona did, and who better than a vampire to become her Maker and thus her new old man? Both Eddie and Frank were lousy fathers, but on the opposite ends of the continuum, with Eddie abusive and thus even worse than the merely neglectful drunk Frank. I would turn that little slut’s life around, though it would never eradicate her slutdom.

Why would I want to “cure” her of that, even if it was possible? Monogamy and conventional marriage were never in the cards for most vampires for a reason. Hell, they seldom worked for humans, either, come to think of it. It was just ... unnatural for most people, vampire or human, to limit their options like that. It was far more natural to just go for what one liked or wanted, or rather who one did.

It took a couple of hours out of my evening, but that was okay. Luckily, the night was still young enough that I could manage this. As long as Karen and I went underground before Dawn, this could work. It would work. It had to work. I was highly resolved that it would, even as I double-teamed Jessica Hamby with her Maker, Bill Compton. Just then, Jason Stackhouse shoved his cock down her throat straight from Tara’s sweet black ass.

Of course, I was balls deep in Jessica’s bottom and stared lustfully at her pale buttocks as I thrust in and out of her, very glad that vampires didn’t have a working human digestive tract. Our cornholes tended to stay a lot cleaner for that reason, of course. Then again, Tara cleaned out a lot more often and Jessica couldn’t get sick anymore from any pathogens in the usual sense.

When Willow and Cordy knelt to suck my balls as I plundered the hell out of Jessica, I chuckled as I saw Xander giving it to Ross’s girlfriend, Bonnie. I also saw Ross plundering Prudence Halliwell from behind, even as Joey mounted her sister Piper, and Chandler balled the youngest, the other Phoebe of the group. I felt a tongue along my own butt-crack and realized that it was none other than Hayden McClaine from Murder House. That girl was psycho, but she was still fucking cute in a wacko manner.

It was a damn good thing that she couldn’t do anything to harm me and that I could always get it up again on command. Hayden seemed determined to rim me to the utmost of her ability, and that proved to be a serious skill. She was quite the analinguist, no doubt of that. I had also seen her rim women ... and eat pussy as well as suck cock, so she clearly loved to go down on folks.

The last act of that little clusterfuck proved to be me taking Myrcella and Trystane in a devil’s threesome, with my cock alternating between her ass and his. I loved both her blonde curls and his dark ones, both of them very beautiful as I slammed into them from behind and buggered them into the next series or whatever. Myrcella was always so delightfully tight, too, as I spilled my load inside her bowels and pulled out to let Trystane eat my creampie from her tush.

That was when I pulled out of the orgy, left my group back in my home, and found Fiona Gallagher for now, still in a daze as she sat at a table with Steve, Lip, Ian, Kev, Veronica, and Frank. I could always rejoin the orgy in time, but for now, I had work to do. I didn’t want to deprive the others of their fun just because I had a job to do. I had to make sure that everyone in the Gallagher household was at least marginally okay for now. Then I could turn Karen with a clear conscience, of course ... and kill Eddie.

The Gallaghers, except for Fiona, were shocked at the sheer size of my cock by now, but even more so when I took Fiona by the hand and led her into the bathroom. I closed the door, but they could hear her screams of ecstasy as I began fucking her ruthlessly from behind, this time in the pussy. If she enjoyed sex as a human, and she clearly did, what I did to her now that she was my vampire progeny was so much better and she knew it. Of course, I had to glamor the younger Gallaghers into going to bed and not coming back down for the night, so as to spare their innocent eyes.

The Gallaghers and their friends now listened intently as I pounded Fiona within an inch of her soulless existence. I toyed with her delectable bottom, too, pulling her long, dark hair as she bent over the sink. This put her exquisite legs and thighs on display while I humped that Irish cutie who was seriously undersexed for someone of her potential. I blamed Frank for that, of course, for putting so much of the weight and burden of responsibility on his firstborn that way through his neglect.

“So ... no more ... eating ... drinking ... anything other than ... blood ... no more pissing and shitting, no more having to wipe my ass, no more periods, no more risk of pregnancy and STIs? But no more sunlight, garlic, silver, that kind of thing? And I have to obey you at all times and have to fuck and kill whoever you say. I can live with that trade-off! Damn it, thank you ... Daddy! Daddy Roger, I mean!” Fiona confessed breathlessly as I screwed her ruthlessly over the bathroom sink.

“You want my spunk, bitch? You want it, slut? You want it, honey? Beg me for my cum and cream yourself while I give it to you! As your Maker, I command you to have a massive orgasm and to take every last drop of my jizz!” I ordered Fiona as I kept thrusting harder inside her and fondling her delightful cheeks.

“Please, cum inside me! Please, fill me up with your spunk! I’m ... cummminggg! Oh, God, I can’t believe that I’m really cumming! I want it all! I want you to cum inside my gash ... fill ... it up, damnit!” Fiona screamed louder as she felt my fingers enter her backdoor and play with her anus for a little while.

I playfully bit Fiona as I spilled my undead seed inside her rather sloppy and juicy gash. I smacked her buns for a moment before kneeling behind her to lick her ass for a moment. She shuddered, perhaps out of habit more than anything, even as I pulled my tongue out of her tush and turned her around to make out with her. She greedily kissed me to taste her own butt on my lips and tongue for several more minutes until I broke it off to let her process what she just did.

“Fuck, I was horny before, but it was nothing compared to this? Are all vampires this fucking randy all the time? If so, I guess it’s Steve’s lucky day ... or night, anyway! Because I can tell that you’re about to go somewhere and leave me still very wet and hot ... and bothered! I don’t blame you, but I definitely want more of that ... when you get the chance, of course! I wouldn’t dare demand anything from my Maker. You’re the boss, of course!” Fiona declared while we made out and she practically impaled my throat with her tongue.

“Yes, indeed. As your Maker, I command you to stay here at the sink, bent over, while each of these men enjoy you. You’ll let Steve fuck you next, followed by Kevin, and then by Lip, yes, your own brother, then by Ian, yes, I know that he’s gay, but he’ll do it with you at least if I glamor him, and then by Frank. Yes, you’ll let your own father fuck you. It’s not as if you can have babies now, anyway. After that, you’ll let Veronica eat you out and clean out your snatch.

“Kev, Veronica, Ian, Lip, Steve, and Frank, you’ll take turns using Fiona for sex while she stays bent over the bathroom sink. Steve will go next, followed by Kevin, and then by Lip, and then Ian, even though he’s gay, after which Frank will take a turn. After all, as a vampire, yes, Frank, she’s an actual vampire now, she’ll be unable to breed, anyway. At least in the human sense. Then Veronica, you will go down on Fiona and lick up the creampies the guys leave behind inside her. Oh, and you’ll rim her, too, which Fiona, you must allow.

“Meanwhile, I have an appointment with Eddie, Sheila, and Karen. I have plans for them. Big fucking plans. Excuse me. I have some fuckers to fuck up, okay? None of you will speak of such things or plans to anyone else, especially Tony. Oh, and Fiona, I command you to regularly give it up to Tony and keep him in a good mood, alright? He’s still a virgin, but you’ll give him a real sexual education, won’t you? It’s a disgrace, you know. A virgin cop!” I laughed as I walked at last, three hours late, to the Jackson residence.

Since we weren’t traveling through the wormhole, I had to be invited inside the place, but that shouldn’t take too much effort, should it? I had figured out that loophole, the wormhole loophole, by now, and it was a rather handy one, but it didn’t apply here. I approached the Jacksons’ front door. I was armored again and carried my bag, of course. I knocked impatiently and Karen answered the door, just as I hoped.

“Karen, look at me. You want to invite us in, so you can be free of your nasty father for good and experience the real delights of the most wanton, debauched encounters possible. You’ll get more sex than you ever imagined, without any risks or consequences, soon enough. Now, go ahead and invite us in, Karen Jackson,” I glamored Karen, who quickly got an impish smile on her face.

“Cum inside,” Karen punned, her true meaning undeniable.

“Thank you, sweet Karen. Now, follow me to your living room, where we will confront your parents at last. Oh, good, there they are! Sheila, look at me. Get your handcuffs and all of your other toys. You’re going to play a little naughty sex game right here in the living room. Karen, get your phone and record this. Eddie, look at me and don’t even think about speaking up. Just undress, totally nude, no underwear, you get the idea, and sit in that chair. Face it that way. Very good,” I glamored the Jacksons to prepare things for my plans.

Sure enough, Eddie put up no fight at all, even as he disrobed completely in front of his wife and teenage daughter. That was when Sheila returned with her box full of toys, at which point I took out the handcuffs and directed her to handcuff her husband to the chair where he presently sat. Eddie grew very nervous now, even as I took one of the dildoes out of the box and simply shoved it up his cornhole without warning or lube.

It was still difficult to get the whole thing inside Eddie, as large as it was, but I finally did and he shrieked in agony as he felt the extreme pressure inside his rectum. It felt as if he was going to be split, or at least that was what he apparently feared. The odd thing was that his dick got hard in spite of the pain, or maybe because of it. He struggled to get free, of course, but it was useful. That was when I had my next brainstorm.

“Sheila, lift up your dress and slide your panties down. Then step out of them and hand them to me. Now, pull your dress completely over your head and bend over to take off your shoes as well. I want to see you in just your bra. Good, good. Now, take your panties from me and shove them into Eddie’s mouth, so we can muffle the screams, okay?” I instructed Sheila while Karen watched in utter shock and fascination.

Eddie really fought to keep the panty gag out of his mouth, but then I pinched his nose and thus enabled Sheila to gag him at last. The look of disgust on his face was nothing compared to when I unhooked Sheila’s bra for her from behind and left her standing naked as well. Then I pushed Sheila’s head down to her husband’s groin and she instinctively opened her mouth to receive him down her throat. As Karen continued to watch us in total fascination, recording the whole thing, her mother also worked the dildo in and out of Eddie while she sucked him.

I then spread Sheila’s thighs just enough and slid right into her cunt from behind, fucking her in full view of Eddie while she fellated him and used the toy on him. He tried not to show any arousal at all, but it was impossible to ignore how he stayed stiff in spite of everything that happened to him now. Karen’s eyes just about bugged out and her mouth popped wide open in astonishment at this whole situation.

I continued to hump Sheila in full view of her husband and daughter, even as she sucked very hard on Eddie’s prick and kept him from going soft at all. He desperately tried to get soft, I could just tell, but it was pointless, especially with that dildo lodged next to his prostate. He wasn’t the sort of man who would be proud of sharing his wife while she did things to his butt and choked on his dick. When I began toying with Sheila’s booty in front of her husband, he really grimaced, and yet he spurted several ropes down her throat.

Meanwhile, I fucked Sheila for several more strokes and she eagerly pushed back with her hips while I nailed her, making it evident how much she enjoyed getting laid again. I put some of my fingers inside her ass, making her squirm and bite her lower lip, this last information something that Karen told me later. She really clenched my cock with several spasms, even as I spilled my seed inside her wet and juicy twat.

As I slid out of Sheila and she limped to her feet, I removed the panties from Eddie’s mouth just long enough to hear him scream. I scooped some of my jizz out of Sheila’s gash and shoved them into Eddie’s mouth, to make him taste my spunk, much to his disgust. Then I pressed her lips to his and made her give him a snowball kiss, which repulsed him even more, even though it was his own cum. The dude clearly had issues, but it was too late to save him, so he had to go before he caused too much harm.

I chuckled and turned Sheila around to give her an open-mouthed kiss, clearly trying to give him even more revulsion. I turned her around again and gagged Eddie once more before lubing up Sheila’s backdoor with some peanut oil and easing into her ass. I gave her several more seconds until I actively started plowing the backfield. Sheila yelped for a second, but then she started to relax and really get into it, pushing back at me in spite of the pain of the sodomy. This was meant to be both a humiliation for Eddie and an eye-opener for Sheila and Karen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.