Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 52

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I awoke the next evening after the orgy at the Twins and discovered just how entangled everyone really was by now. I had shared Roslin with Edmure for the final act before we all dozed off, my cock going into her ass while Edmure humped her pussy from below. My dick, now quite recovered from my last act of buggery just before dawn, also smelled of her pussy, which made it clear that she had been fucked in both holes by me as well as her husband.

“Seven Hells, what all did we do together?” Edmure bitched for a moment before recalling who was boss.

“Whatever we wished, or more to the point, whatever I wished, of course. I dare say that you dipped your wick in a lot of spots and proved to have impressive stamina for a man just lately liberated from a dungeon. Who knows who might have quickened which wombs, either, though that will be interesting to learn. Have any ladies here not conceived, other than the vampire ones, that is?” I thought aloud now.

“Only the vampires have not conceived, I assure you. All of the women of this holdfast are indeed pregnant, some of them by multiple men. Edmure himself has personally sired no fewer than six sons and eight daughters today. You personally have bred sixty-nine women and girls of today, making you the father of eighty-five children. Some of these share wombs with other men’s spawn, of course, but nevertheless, that’s quite impressive. No other vampire has achieved that, naturally,” Calliope informed me while Clio and she began sucking me straight out of Roslin’s ass.

“I think that I want to branch out a bit more, having accomplished a lot in this universe and brought it closer to a personal triumph. I want to invade the Shameless universe now and wreak havoc on the disturbing plot and character arcs in that otherwise fascinating series,” I decided now as I clicked thrice and selected the version of Chicago in that series.

“Plus you want to hump Fiona, Karen, and Veronica, don’t you? I certainly don’t blame you for that!” Clio teased me as her sister and she made out with me.

“Well, that thought certainly occurred to me,” I grinned as I departed by myself for the world of the Gallagher family and everyone connected to them.

I couldn’t do worse harm to them than Frank Gallagher already did, right? I would certainly have to use a lot of glamor to help them with their issues, though I would focus on the older ones for now. Fiona was a given, but I would also have to glamor several others, including Sheila to get rid of her agoraphobia. That wasn’t even counting the need to convince Mandy not to sic her brothers on Ian or at least to call them off.

With little fanfare, I found myself inside the Gallagher house just after Fiona and Steve were interrupted by Frank’s abrupt and drunken return. I smiled as I considered the implications. I could have a lot of fun with this one, I thought as I approached Fiona in the bathroom and saw her in her panties. Her sweet ass was definitely on display through the fabric, I considered as I turned her around and looked straight in her eyes. I hated to tear my eyes away from her booty, but I needed to start the glamor in a hurry, didn’t I?

Fiona stared at me in shock, clearly ready to reach for the bat, but I closed the distance and put my hands on her butt.

“Fiona, look at me. You are my responsibility now. So is the whole Gallagher household. You are only in charge under my command and in my absence. You are also one of my lovers now. When I want to fuck you, I will fuck you and you will do as I say. You will also fuck whoever else I say and not worry about any other lovers that I have, whoever they are.

“You will slide your panties down now and hand them to me as proof that you understand and accept your duties as one of my many lovers as well as second in command of the Gallagher household after only me. Don’t worry about your father. I will deal with him. Do not question how I handle things, either,” I commanded Fiona as she obeyed me and slid out of her underwear to surrender them to me.

“Very good, babe. Now, turn around and bend over the sink. I’m going to fuck you now and you’re going to relax and let yourself enjoy it. There, there, that’s better. I’m going to start humping you very fucking hard, so bite your bottom lip whenever you need to do so. I’m also going to play with your sweet, pale, tight ass while I fuck you like this,” I told Fiona now as I began fucking her in earnest.

Her delightful cheeks teased me a great deal as I thrust forcefully in and out of her juicy, slick twat. I parted them a little and eased a couple of fingers into her cornhole to sodomize her in the bathroom while I screwed her with a crescendo of heightened lust. She now began biting her lower lip as I bottomed out inside her sloppy wet cunt, my other hand on her buns as I pushed in and out of her soaked and ready slit. If Fiona minded me taking her like that, so roughly, she could have fooled me, couldn’t she?

“I’m going to keep these panties as a souvenir of our affair, you know. Hell, I might even gag you with them now and then. You’re my bitch now, Fiona. You might as well get used to that fact. I will have you when I want you, where I want you, and how I want you. Is that clear? Oh, of course it is. You’re glamored now. I own you. Your sweet ass is mine, and I fully intend to make good use of it. Not to mention your cunt, of course,” I informed Fiona rather sternly as I smacked her buns and fucked her gooey twat as I damn well pleased.

“Cum in me ... please! Cum in me! Fucking cum inside my cunt, whoever you are! I need some spunk in me and Steve got interrupted before he could do the job! Fucking cum inside me, please, sir! You’re right. I’m completely your bitch now! I belong to you forever!” Fiona now moaned and whimpered as she openly craved my jizz.

That was when I got an idea, but for it to work, I had to be sure that I didn’t impregnate her. Instead, I pulled out of Fiona and eased my cock into her tight ass, making her jump as she felt me bugger her. I had to finish, but I wasn’t going to risk creating spawn only to kill them when I turned her. I was going to transform Fiona Gallagher into a vampire, though I needed a light-tight place to put all of us during daylight. She grunted and winced a little, even as she pushed back at me, loving the pain as much as she hated it while I used her bottom for my pleasure.

“You’ll get my cum, but in your ass, not in your pussy, this time. It’s time that you were turned. We’ll have to find a place to keep everyone safe while you and I sleep in the ground. Yes, buried in the soil. When you rise again, tomorrow at dusk, you will arise as one of my kind,” I told her bluntly as I continued pounding her lovely ass.

“Your kind?” Fiona asked when not biting her lip from the way that I sodomized her.

“Vampires,” I answered, making her face go pale as she saw my fangs.

To Fiona’s credit, she didn’t resist or struggle or try to avoid my fangs as they sank into her flesh and started taking her blood. She was both still a bit glamored, greatly affected by the impact of my cock deep within her sweet ass, and in shock that such a thing as vampires even existed. I drank as I wished from her, even I rammed her tight tush and enjoyed the way that her butt muscles felt around my dick. She did scream, however, both from the pain of the bite and the orgasms she began to feel experience with me taking her that way.

“You’re really mine now ... you will become, like me, Nosferatu. Death. The undead. A creature of the night. You’re going to love your eternity. Ageless. Deathless. Mine forever. My creation. My progeny. I will be your father. Your brother. Your lover. Your Maker,” I informed Fiona as I reamed her anally as ruthlessly as I drank her blood.

I came just before I cut myself open, lay Fiona down, still bottomless, on top of myself and fed her my own blood. I clicked the remote thrice and took her back to the Twins for now, where I gathered my posse, led them back to LA in the Murder House season of AHS, and ordered them to dig us a hole so we could share it all day long. Sure, the Gallagher kids would go crazy missing their big sister for a little bit, but they would survive and no doubt think that it was truly awesome when she returned as a vampire.

The rest of my posse went down for the day, even the humans who were exhausted by this point. We left Edmure, Roslin, and the Freys all behind in the Twins, but the rest of them kept the house of my choice in that neighborhood as light tight as possible and slept off the hangover from the night past. Fiona and I lay there in a spoon, with her still bottomless in only a shirt, and my undead cock pressed against that wonderful ass of hers.

When I arose, it was to a shower and a deep tongue kiss from Margaery, who actually washed both Fiona and me clean with a gleam of lust in her eyes. My wife then pulled us out of the shower and onto the master bed of this house that I legally owned, but rarely used yet. Yet was the key word there, wasn’t it? Before I knew it, Margaery, Fiona, and I were locked into a threesome that none of us were likely to forget, my cock going back and forth between their holes as I humped them silly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.