Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 45

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

Arising at dusk, I decided that it was high time to go back to Meereen, where I took my flamethrower out for a little trial. Finding the Sons of the Harpy in the various alleys of the city, my vampire posse (and Hayden and the Harmons) cut a path through those vicious bastards throughout much of the place, doing some real damage to their cause. Word began spreading for much of the night about a man with a “fire stick,” perhaps a wizard or mage of some kind, and the Sons of the Harpy melted away for at least until dawn.

Of course, well before then, I retreated to my place near the Harmons, with them, plus Hayden, plus my vampire nest in tow. I had left a trail of devastation in my wake and the slaving pricks would remember the impact of it. They wouldn’t forget any time soon, I thought as I called it a night, truly pleased with myself. I slept away the daylight in full appreciation of the effects of my actions on the world of GOT. Perhaps I might have even saved Ser Barristan from his doom. There was no way of being certain of that much.

In the mood for a palate cleanser, I jumped back into the Friends universe and found Ross in bed with Bonnie, his new girlfriend. That was the one who used to be bald, I recalled, now eager to prevent Rachel from conning her into that little trap. Bonnie didn’t realize it, and perhaps Rachel due to my instructions wouldn’t attempt that, but just to be safe, I would glamor Bonnie to keep her hair. Among other things, I thought to my amusement. Ross’s newest girlfriend had real, albeit raw potential as my kind of slut.

“Ross, Bonnie, look at me. You two are not to break up, under any circumstances. Period. Bonnie, don’t get jealous of Rachel and Ross’s old bond, but don’t listen to her if she tells you to shave your head, either. It’s a trap. Keep your hair. It’s lovely hair, in fact.

“Now, Ross, you’ve just been intimate with Bonnie, I can tell. Here, fuck Jessica and take some of her blood ... and give her some of yours. Jessica is a lovely vampire, as you can tell. Just a very fun kind of girl. I’m going to pound Bonnie right in front of you while you have your way with Jessica ... and she has her way with you,” I glamored Ross and Bonnie to have some fun with that couple.

I lined up with Bonnie, still quite naked as she leaked Ross’s jizz from her holes (my influence might have prevented them using protection, or perhaps she was just on the Pill). I grabbed her hips and buns as I thrust inside her slick, juicy cunt, admiring her delectable derriere. I pulled her luxuriant locks as I drove balls deep inside her yummy hot mess of a snatch. I chuckled as I wondered if Bonnie would get pregnant by Ross or by me that night.

“Actually, both of you! Ross just sent some of his swimmers to her unprotected womb, at least partly driven by the V already in his system. It kinda made him a bit more brazen and Bonnie reacted to that by happily going along with his whims. She was more than a little aroused by that side of her new boyfriend, to say the least.

“It was a much more aggressive attitude from Ross and it stimulated a very horny response from his new lady. If you cum inside Bonnie tonight, she’ll conceive. She’s subconsciously been avoiding birth control due to her growing attraction to Ross, not to mention Joey and even Chandler to a degree. Yeah, she’s gonna carry twins, fraternals, one by Ross, one by you,” Clio whispered in my ear, albeit invisible to the Friends characters and others this time.

“Dad really gets off on you impregnating characters from these TV shows and encouraging others to do so as well. It’s pretty hot to me, too, if you ask me. I dare say that my sister shares my view on that matter, right, sis?” Calliope added her two drachma to that little convo.

“Dad?” I thought loudly at them.

“Zeus, of course! King of the Gods!” Clio answered while nibbling my ear in tandem with her sister.

“Play with her ass, too! I want to see you do that!” Calliope encouraged me to toy with Bonnie’s sweet tush, my fingers sinking into her cornhole.

“Yes, yes, yes! Finger my ass! Play with my ass! I love it in my asshole! Fuck me hard and finger-fuck my butthole!” Bonnie loudly screamed in Ross’s bed while Jessica rode Dr. Geller reverse-cowgirl style.

“Stick it in my ass, too, Ross! Finger my backdoor! Spread my cheeks and play with my little pink pucker!” Jessica screamed for Ross to impale her on his admitted mortal, but still powerful cock.

“By the way, Monica and Phoebe are both pregnant to Ross, and to you, which is going to be a lot of fun for everyone, I think! Don’t worry ... Rachel will still get knocked up by him in time. But for now, yes, she’s pregnant to you! Those Friends ladies are going to be real brood mares, but that will give their friends, including the men of the show, a chance to be there for them, as the song goes,” Clio egged me on as I bottomed out inside Bonnie, taking that blonde vixen for what I could.

The orgy spilled out into the hallway and the rest of the apartment, of course. It was mostly Sapphic, particularly where Hayden’s tongue was buried in Lara’s anus and Tenas was engaged in a Harmon sandwich with Vivien and Violet. Still, Justen was balls deep inside Alyse and Damon had his rod stuck inside in Janene to the delight of both vampire cuties. Nora, for her part, was far more interested in a daisy chain with Jenny and Carrie, Bancey and Claere, mouth engaged in serious muff diving for the hell of it.

“Oh, God, man, that cock inside me is perfect ... I can’t wait to be fucked some more by this! Oh, and Ross, I really hope that you knocked me up ... I hope that this guy does it, too! I’m kinda attracted to his friends, too! Including Joey, even that weirdo Chandler, and definitely his sister, his ex, and that hippie chick Phoebe!” Bonnie blurted as I rammed balls deep inside her slippery gash.

“And you will be a slut for all of them! You want to be a slut for all of them, especially Ross and me, but yes, all of them! You’ll be a slut for all of this set of friends. You will love it, too! And you’ll be a slut for my vampires here, including Jessica, and for all of my human friends here, such as Vivien, Violet, Hayden, and such!

“Oh, hell, you’ll just be a slut in general! You’re already halfway there, very forward-thinking sexually, which I love about you ... it’s just another step or two to embrace the fully sexual being that you are, a healthy sexuality, which, frankly, means promiscuity. Promiscuity is the way to go!” I glamored Bonnie to really open up sexually, even more than she already did.

“Yes, yes, I want to do that! I want to be that! I want to be a cum-guzzling whore for you and Ross and everyone! I want to be a dirty, nasty cumslut! I want to be a kinky little buttslut, too!” Bonnie screamed with delight as she took me deeper inside her gooey snatch and thrust back forcefully with her hips and buns at me.

I stuck more fingers inside her anus and she bucked with a wild frenzy as I probed her booty like some kind of alien. I stretched her cornhole a little more and she screamed louder than a banshee while Jessica kept riding Ross next to us. I erupted inside Bonnie’s luscious twat at last and she creamed herself from her obvious fate as a pregnant slut for two different men, one of them a vampire and the other her own boyfriend.

Just then, Ross exploded inside Jessica’s cold, creamy vampire cunt and she roared with her satisfaction from his load within her. She leaned over and put her tits in his face, both of them quite thrilled at what took place between them. Yet again, Ross Geller had been intimate with a vampire. I wasn’t done with the fun yet, though. I reached for his phone and dialed Rachel Green’s number now.

“Hey, Rachel, come over to Ross’s apartment and do it now! You know what I mean! It’s high time for you and Ross to work through some of your issues together! Do it now, Rach! Prepare to get fucked and good, too!” I glamored Rachel over the phone.

“Cool ... will Bonnie be there, too? I really want to eat her out! I mean I really, really want to eat her pussy and her ass! Tell her to get ready to be eaten and good! And to be ready to eat me out, too!” Rachel asked me, “oh, and can Monica tag along ... and Phoebe, too? And Joey ... and Chandler, since they’re here ... they’ve all been kinda ... doing things to us! Chandler just got done sucking my toes, in fact!”

“Yes, have them all tag along! The more, the merrier. Actually, no, we’re all coming over to your place! Oh, and don’t ever bet this apartment! Seriously! That goes double for Monica!” I clicked the remote thrice and suddenly all of us were in Monica’s and Rachel’s apartment.

Bonnie was naked, as was Ross, but I wasn’t bothered, nor was anyone else. I grabbed Rachel by the hair and pushed her over the couch, yanked down her pajama bottoms, ripped off her panties, and slid hard into her lovely snatch for several thrusts. I put the shreds of Rachel’s panties in her mouth and gagged her with them as I slammed into Ms. Green from behind. She moaned loudly as she took it deep on every stroke and begged me for more. I seized Bonnie by her hair and shoved her face between Rachel’s cheeks to make her rim Ross’s ex.

“God, I love fucking you Daddy’s princess types! You’re Jewish, aren’t you? I love Jewish girls! I really do! I especially love fucking them! Whether it’s you or Monica, still hot both ways!” I teased Rachel playfully while kissing and biting her neck and shoulders, even her upper back.

“Glad that you’re not an anti-Semite, of course! I would hate to be bred by someone who hates us! Might be a bit awkward!” Rachel taunted me back as I pushed deeper inside her tasty twat.

“You like the way that Bonnie’s rimming you? I think that you do, don’t you? Maybe Chandler should get back to sucking your toes while Bonnie tongues your tush! Chandler, do it! Suck Rachel’s toes again!” I directed more of the action, even as Monica seized Ross and Joey grabbed Phoebe for some more fun.

“Ah, yeah, Rachel’s toes are sweet and smelly! I love to suck them!” Chandler confessed as I continued to hump Ms. Green.

“Oh! My! God!” Janice’s nasal voice broke our concentration for a second as she walked in on us in the midst of an orgy ... a serious one, too, to rival any of Maryann’s.

“Ah, come in, Janice! Janice, look at me! You will not worry about what Chandler’s doing with Rachel or anything else. You’re going to take off your clothes and join in the fun! Grab Vivien, Violet, and Hayden and get it on with them for now! Eat their pussies and asses while they eat yours and each other’s!” I glamored Janice, frankly more attracted to her looks than repulsed by her annoying voice.

“Come on, loverboy! Do me, you Italian hunk!” Phoebe demanded of Joey as she kept riding him.

“Yeah, bro ... you’ve had Bonnie, Rachel, Phoebe, and me ... now it’s time to do me again! You know that you want me! Fuck your little sister! Fuck your fat little sister!” Monica urged Ross to commit incest with her again.

“You’re not fat anymore!” Ross pointed out as he pushed inside her missionary-style.

“Oh, shut up and pretend! Pretend that I’m still your big, fat younger sister and you can’t resist my fat ass! Turn me over and take me doggy-style! Slam my fat ass with your cock and your fingers! Do me in the butt! I want it in my big, fat butt!” Monica egged her brother to give it to her anally.

“You want anal, sis? Anal coming right up! But I’m not going to go easy on you! You’re a dirty, raunchy little sister to want your own brother’s cock up your ass, so I won’t be gentle with you! I’m gonna be rough! Rough buggery!” Ross teased Monica as he slapped her butt and moved from her pussy to her ass.

“Do it ... sodomize me, good and hard! Take me, big brother! Take me, you big, tall nerd!” Monica insisted as she felt her brother’s rod impale her anus now.

“Ooh, hot ... Joey, let’s switch from pussy sex to butt sex, babe! Come on ... let me ride your pole with my cornhole!” Phoebe declared, adding, “I was so fucking jealous when you were with Ursula, thinking of her maybe getting that prick inside her instead of me! I even thought of pretending to be her so that you could fuck me instead.”

“Could I fuck both of you, Pheebs?” Joey begged in the way that he only did when he stopped worrying about his pride.

“Of course, of course, you can fuck both sisters! In fact, I’ll call Ursula right now and get her to come over so that you can try her out!” Phoebe dialed her sister’s number, “hey, sis, come over so that you can share Joey with me! Trust me, it’s a lot of fun! Remember the whole twin action thing? Yes, yes, bring your camcorder so we can record it all, too!”

Joey kept slamming into Phoebe, though he soon lifted her off him and planted her on her belly so he could butt-fuck her from the back. I grinned as I imagined the whole action being filmed. Imagine how hot of a sex tape that would be, I decided while still ravishing Rachel in that bent over position. I shoved my cock deeper into Rachel and she whimpered as I erupted inside her slick and juicy gash. Rachel creamed herself as she felt my load fill up her snatch.

“Ross, cum inside Monica and then try to get hard again so that you can fuck Rachel next! I really want you to fuck Rachel next! If you’re to have even a chance to knock her up, you’ve got to fuck her and good!” I prodded Ross while feeding him some of my blood to help stiffen his loins for another round with his ex, “Bonnie, clean his cock to help him get hard again and be nice and ready for Rachel’s creamy twat!”

“Oh, yeah, it really tastes like Monica’s ass, too! I love tasting her butt sweat on your dick, baby! Who’s going to fuck Monica next? I want to see that, too!” Bonnie greedily gobbled on Ross’s prick straight out of his own sister’s tush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.