Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 44

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I fell asleep after the Yahtzee, some time right before dawn. We all slept the morning away, of course. I awoke to wet kisses and noticed that Hayden was busy kissing my chest, the lust in her eyes rather intense as she kept planting her lips on my flesh. She might be a little crazy, as I recalled from AHS, but Hayden definitely loved to show affection. Of course, it helped that as a vampire, I could glamor her as much as necessary to keep a lid on her lunacy.

“So, things are back to normal, I take it?” I asked Hayden, “Her Majesty besotted with her sweet human pet again?”

“Oh, yeah, definitely! She still thinks that you’re her hero ... and she certainly wants to taste me again, but mostly ... she’s all charmed and enchanted by her sweet Hadley. I don’t blame her. Hadley is a juicy piece of ass! I don’t normally go for girls, but I wouldn’t mind more of that action ... or another serving of that royal strawberry pie, either. Queen Sophie-Anne is rather yummy!” Hayden winked at me as she began riding my cock.

“Tell me about it!” Hadley laughed while spreading her mistress’s legs to muff dive with her.

“She praised you, too, you know!” Sophie-Anne reminded her, “by the way, Hayden isn’t wrong. You are my hero! You saved my hide from a very real threat, even if the one from the Magister remains intact. Not sure what to do with a former member of the Inquisition! Anyway, you’re free to go, with the thanks of a very grateful monarch!”

“Alright, then. I’d stay, but I have more work to do. Lots more. Time to dash!” I smiled as I heard Sophie-Anne say something in French.

I tried to ignore it, but it went something like...”Le tien est le premier coq à me pénétrer indemne depuis des siècles.” Yeah, that was bound to fuck with my head, coming from a woman with known Sapphic leanings. I heard soft laughter as I clicked the remote thrice and honed in on the Buffyverse again. I had unfinished business there.

This time, I arrived at night and found Xander arguing with Cordelia about something, though I wasn’t sure what. I tapped Cordelia on the shoulder and she turned around to face me, clearly a bit surprised to meet me. I beamed as I glamored her, eager as I was to make her my bitch. She was about to have a new, not so entitled attitude.

“Cordelia, look at me. Cordelia, you will no longer think that your shit doesn’t stink. You will no longer view people like Xander here as inherently inferior just for being socially unpopular. You will no longer think of him as beneath you just for being a ‘nerd,’ ‘geek,’ ‘dork,’ or what have you! I’m frankly tired of this whole spoiled ‘princess’ attitude of yours!

“To make up for it, from now on, you’ll be sexually active and intimate with Xander, with Willow, with Buffy, with Dawn, with Joyce, with Scott, with Anya, with Giles, with Angel, with Faith, and with Spike. Yeah, a number of these folks you might not know yet, but you will. In fact, you’ll be a raging slut, wantonly promiscuous with every man and woman that you meet.

“Also, Xander, I’ll amend my previous instructions to tell you to be wildly promiscuous with every man and woman that you meet, not just with your friends. Both of you will be complete sluts with each other and everyone else. You’ll both be wildly successful in bedding people and very confident in that fact.

“You’ll both also understand that what happened with that frying vampire wasn’t normal and I’m no average vampire, being able to walk around in daylight that way. And you’re to lead me to Buffy’s place. I have plans for her ... and for Willow, among others. Come with me, guys,” I led Xander, Cordelia, and my nest to Buffy’s for obvious purposes.

Buffy opened the door and led me in, after which Joyce noticed us and naturally reacted with shock. The fact that both of them were undressed was very telling in my view, as was the flush in Joyce’s cheeks when she realized that they had been caught in the midst of Sapphic incest. It was rather clear that her face was just between her cheerleader daughter’s thighs, licking away at her slick teenage gash.

“You two ... you’ve been quite busy, haven’t you? How does each other’s cunt taste? Anyway, you will relax about what you did with each other ... and will continue to do with each other. Mother-daughter incest is a beautiful thing! You will lick each other’s pussies and asses quite often. You will both be slutty as fuck with each other and everyone else. You will both be rather wild and wanton with as many lovers as possible, especially me and my vampire nest here!” I glamored Buffy and Joyce to be steamy as fuck with each other and others.

I grabbed Joyce and spread her cheeks apart before pushing Buffy’s head between them. The Slayer didn’t even hesitate to start rimming her own mother as I began pounding her from behind. I was eager to breed both Buffy and her mother if I could, assuming that Xander hadn’t already put his own bun in the vampire-slaying (and laying) cheerleader’s oven. That thought made me smirk as I pumped hard inside Joyce’s slippery twat.

“Xander, tear off Cordelia’s clothes and fuck her good and hard, doggy-style! Cordelia, rip off his clothes, too! Encourage him to pound you within an inch of your life, too! Put your hands on her hips and ass, so that she can feel every inch, every thrust, every stroke as you put yourself inside her! Breed her!” I glamored them further while humping the hell out of Joyce’s slick, juicy snatch.

“What about us?” Justen grinned.

“Indeed, what about us?” Jenny added.

“Screw each other ... and Hayden ... in a nice little orgy!” I smiled as I reamed Joyce a little more and Buffy kept eating her own mother’s ass.

I got a kick out of Xander yanking Cordelia’s hair while slamming into the popular girl’s wet and ready cunt. If she was annoyed by the way that the “nerd” prone-boned her, you could have fooled me. Xander soon bottomed out inside Ms. Chase and she bit her lower lip as she took every last stroke deeper into her dripping wet pussy. I chuckled while seeing the way that Cordelia flapped her legs like flukes as Xander rammed her from the back.

I heard Joyce moan as she creamed herself on my cock from behind. I gripped her hips and buttocks as I drove inside her slimy slit and watched Buffy rim her mother with abandon. I shoved it deeper into her soaking wet gash and held the Slayer’s head in place so she could tongue her own mother’s butt-crack. That was more than a little steamy, as was the laugh that I heard in my ear.

“You should breed both of them. Relax. We prevented Xander from planting his seed. We wanted you to breed the Slayer, not him. He will, however, impregnate Cordelia, if you wish it. Do you wish it, my dear man?” Calliope whispered in my ear.

“Well, do you?” Clio added.

“Yes ... and I really, really want to breed them ... and Willow!” I confessed as I continued reaming Joyce with each thrust.

“Oh, God, Mom ... your ass is delicious!” Buffy blurted between licks to her mother’s backdoor.

“No kidding, baby ... so is yours! Your pussy ain’t bad, either!” Joyce confessed as I erupted inside her slippery wet cunt.

“Nor is yours, Mom!” Buffy lapped away more at her mother’s bottom while I boned her.

“Your turn now,” I tapped Buffy and took full advantage of my quick recovery time as a vampire to enter her from behind.

“And my turn to rim my sweet daughter! Gimme that pretty ass!” Joyce declared as she spread Buffy’s cheeks and started licking her cornhole.

“She’s pretty yummy, ain’t she?” I told Joyce while pushing her face deeper into the gap.

“And sweaty in all of the best ways!” Joyce agreed as she tongued her own daughter’s puckered ring.

Buffy’s creamy slit naturally engulfed my cock with every stroke while I grabbed her cheeks and held onto her plump ass for dear life. God, she had a fine booty, I thought, even as I shoved my dick deeper on each thrust into her drenched gash. She moaned with every push into her sloppy opening as I reamed her good and hard from behind, admiring her lovely hips and buns. Her California tan lines only made her bottom look even nicer to me in that position, though part of me thought that she’d look even sexier if her bubble butt was the same shade.

I pulled Buffy’s hair for a little bit with my right hand and held onto her tush with my left while I took her harder. I rammed her sweet pussy on each stroke as she pushed back against her mother’s tongue with her pucker. The sight of Joyce’s amber curls as they flowed from between her daughter’s cheeks was another beauty in my personal view, of course. Few things were as lovely as mother-daughter rimming, at least in my book. Maybe sisterly rimming, or a mother and two or more daughters, but few other things. That reminded me to see what I could do about Dawn when she arrived, but that was a problem for the future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.