Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 41

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I awoke this time in the Harmons’ house, having fucked each of my vampire vixens in turn in every room of the place the night before. I was very glad that my potency as a vampire was much greater than what used to be as a mortal man. I was eager to exploit that all over again, but first I had to deal with someone who had been snuck in during daylight hours by Tate: Hayden. I chuckled as I saw that she just got screwed repeatedly by the ghost, of course.

“Hayden, what a pleasure! Follow me!” I instructed her as I gave the Harmon ladies a kiss on the mouth and told Tate, “okay, have fun with Vivien and Violet. You’ve earned it now. They’re already pregnant, anyway, so you can’t make the Antichrist with them, either. Girls, you know what to do with him.”

I then clicked the remote thrice and landed in Bon Temps just after dusk at the Fortenberry house. I knocked on the door, and when Maxine answered it, I immediately glamored her. I wanted to make damn sure that she didn’t interfere with my plans for Hoyt. It was high time to rid him of his V-card and help him cut those apron strings.

“Maxine, look at me. You’re going to invite me and my nest into your house,” I told Mrs. Fortenberry.

“Come in, vampires ... and you, who clearly are still alive,” she addressed Hayden.

“Good, thank you. Now, you, Maxine, are going to go to Merlotte’s tonight, get trashed, eat enough fried food to give yourself a heart attack, and stay away from here until dawn. Hoyt, look at me. You’re going to lose your virginity tonight, if you haven’t already. To Hayden here. Hayden, you’re going to blow Hoyt’s mind in bed. And you’re going to do it on Maxine’s bed, in fact. You’re going to get hot, sweaty, and naked on your mother’s bed, Hoyt.

“Hayden, you’re going to stay here all night long. No holes barred. And Hoyt, you’re going to put it in all three holes, too. In fact, to make sure that you don’t go limp, here, have some of my blood. You, too, Hayden.

“Hoyt, you need to cut the apron strings for good and you need to get over the idea that your virginity is something so special that giving it up must be this grand life experience. It’s just an absence of sexual activity, nothing else. Nothing mystical about it at all,” I gave both of them a little dose of my blood from my wrist.

“Thank you for this, man ... this is ... wild! I never thought of it that way before it. It’s so contrary to everything that I ever heard in church and stuff. You must be very wise, being a vampire and all,” Hoyt expressed gratitude in a way that indicated the glamor worked.

“So, I’m going to slut it up for another redneck for you ... hmm ... I could get used to that! The last one was a lot of fun! Come on, Hoyt ... let’s fuck on your Mama’s bed! Don’t worry. I’m pregnant, but I can still get down ... and hey, this means that you don’t have to use a rubber or worry about getting me pregnant! I’ll also teach you how to eat pussy!” Hayden’s eyes sparkled with a strong feeling of lust.

“And ass! You both need to get used to rimming! It’s a beautiful thing, analingus!” I glamored them both a little more to encourage them to give rimjobs, “and your ass, Hayden, well, I’m definitely going for more of that in the future! You are a little weird and pushy, but you have a yummy tush!”

“Oh, thank you ... should I call you ... Master?” Hayden’s eyes twinkled a little as she unzipped Hoyt’s pants and began sucking his cock.

“Master would be nice, yes. I am a vampire and you’re a mortal woman, after all,” I encouraged that kind of talk for sure ... damn, Hayden was even kinkier than I thought, “and this is the point where I leave ... for now. You two lovebirds have fun!”

I collected my vampire nest, very glad that Jessica was at the back of the group and less visible to Hoyt. It wasn’t part of my plan for them to follow the path that they took in the original plotline. I liked Alan Ball for the most part, but he really dropped his namesake on that one. If Hoyt and Jessica ever did get involved, it would be on my terms and with neither of them as immature, inexperienced virgins. They would be better able to handle their relationship issues.

That was when I clicked the remote thrice again and opted for the Asylum segment of American Horror Story, where I seized Dr. Arthur Arden with the help of my nest and clicked the remote again to take us back to Bon Temps in time for one of the orgies. I had plans and they involved handing him over to Maryann Forrester for her latest sacrifice. That Nazi war criminal prick had it coming in spades.

“Maryann ... enjoy the victim! This guy is a Nazi and a doctor, but the evil, mad scientist kind. Well, given that he’s a Nazi, that’s hardly a shock!” I chuckled as I saw Eggs and Daphne prepare a screaming, desperate Dr. Arden for his doom, “it’s a wonder that he has a heart to carve out at all!”

I then grabbed Arlene and slid into her pussy from behind, wondering if I would get the waitress pregnant, too. I instructed each of my vampires to fuck one of the participants, such as Jessica, whom I put with Terry Bellefleur. He liked gingers, after all. I particularly enjoyed watching Tara get it on with a very horny Justen while Damon buried his dick inside Rosie’s snatch. I also relished the way that Tenas stuck her tongue inside Randi Sue’s asshole and made that bigoted divorcee scream. That she didn’t know or care that a vampire was busy rimming (and biting) her was pretty hilarious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.