Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 40

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I awoke at the next dusk in the Maidenvault to find Jessica Hamby staring at me. All around me, the ladies watched us as well. I chuckled as I clicked my remote and brought us back to the Harmon house to check up on Justen and Damon, plus Vivien and Violet. I found them in the now rather light-tight house in the master bedroom, all tangled in a heap with a strong smell of both male and female cum. There were also clear signs that they had exchanged blood, such as bite marks on both ladies’ breasts.

“Had fun last night, guys?” I teased my two male vampires and the Harmon girls.

“Oh, God, yes, but where’s Ben?” Vivien inquired now.

“He’s a little ... tied up right now. Which even be literally true, given that he’s at Fangtasia, a vampire bar in Shreveport, Louisiana. Not in this universe. In an alternate one where vampires like me can live openly as such. In case you overlooked that detail ... I got turned in such a world.

“Oh, meet Jessica Hamby. She’s a brand-new vampire, dropped off by her Maker at Fangtasia and handed over to me for the present. Jessica, this is Vivien and Violet Harmon. Vivien is the wife of Dr. Ben Harmon, whom you briefly met at Fangtasia. Violet is their daughter. And yes, the three of them are in an incestuous triad, though they’re clearly open to more intimacy than that, just as Ben is.

“Also, Vivien, don’t feel too worried or guilty. Ben will return. I’m confident of that. He might not be quite the same after the vampire girls of Fangtasia have their way with him, but, hey, you know. Then again, he’s been with my vampire ladies, hasn’t he? And he’ll possibly get a turn with Jessica, as might you. We’ll see, of course,” I reassured the Harmons while toying with their buttholes.

“You really do get around, don’t you, Roger? Or is it ‘Count Roger’ now?” Jessica teased me before I yanked down her pants and pulled her over my lap.

I began spanking Jessica Hamby thoroughly in front of everyone, really landing the smacks across her lovely pale cheeks while she blushed in her gorgeous face. She bit her bottom lip and actually started moaning as she creamed herself on my lap. She even ground against my groin with her mons Veneris as I kept swatting her booty. Then I picked her up and put her on the bed while gesturing for the other vampires to kiss her flesh from head to toe, including the Harmons.

Jessica really turned beet-red now all over even as Vivien and Violet parted her thighs for me and licked her pussy to get her wet and ready for me. I shredded her maidenhead as I entered her in one abrupt push, kissing her neck and breasts as I thrust in and out of her slick, wet gash. I kissed her lips repeatedly and then spread her cheeks to allow the Harmon ladies access to her butt-crack and let them rim her.

If Jessica was receptive to my thick cock before, once Vivien and Violet collaborated to rim her at that angle, she really lost all composure. She jerked, buck, thrashed, arched her back, and put her legs on my shoulders. I fucked her even harder now, reaming her harder with every single stroke. That was when I got some inspiration and pulled out just long enough to flip her onto her belly and take her from behind. Vivien and Violet really went to town with the analingus as she creamed herself all over again from the doggie-style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.