Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 39

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“So, what’s new for you guys?” I asked Ben Harmon while swapping partners with him.

For the moment, I was balls deep inside Vivien while he was buried in Violet’s snatch. I kept slamming into her while her hips bucked with every stroke and I rubbed her buttocks with delight. She kept throwing her auburn hair around, its sweaty waves landing stickily on her flesh. Meanwhile, Ben pushed furiously in and out of his own daughter’s hot and juicy gash, making her moan with satisfaction as her father plowed her.

“Oh, Dad ... oh, fuck my pussy good and hard!” Violet exclaimed, “I can’t believe that I’m actually going to have your baby!”

“Yep, both of you are, in fact,” I told her and her mother while humping and biting Vivien, “damn, your ass looks terrific! So does yours, Violet.”

“And it tastes like honey or something! Sweet, sweet ass on Mom! Yummy!” Violet confessed as we swapped again and I entered her, “oh, fuck, Roger ... oh, damn, Roger!”

“Your butt is pretty tasty, too, baby!” Vivien told her daughter as her husband slid back into her, “damn it, dear, that dick of yours is amazing!”

“Even though you’ve had it for years and now get access to Roger’s?” Ben asked her playfully.

“Quit fishing for compliments while you’re plowing your wife and just got done banging our daughter, babe! Trust me, if I wasn’t into you ... you’d know it! Or did you forget our little dry spell not that long ago?” Vivien punctuated her point by thrusting her hips and ass extra roughly back at Ben.

“And don’t forget that both ladies are pregnant by you, so you’re not lacking in the stud department, Professor I Also Knocked Up My Student!” I chuckled as I bit Violet again during our lusty little romp.

Damn, I thought, this sexy young lady really does have a lot of potential once she lets go of those silly hang-ups and social conventions that screwed up her mind and attitude! She just needs to quit worrying about what is socially acceptable and normal and give in to her most basic primal and carnal urges. As a vampire, I definitely helped her out with that so far.

“Oh ... God ... oh, fucking Hell!” Violet moaned, even as I watched Moira jilling off with her spectral twat.

Tate also stood there and began stroking himself as he viewed the foursome in action. I knew that he craved Violet as well as probably Vivien (given that in the original version, he knocked her up), but I wasn’t quite ready to share the Harmon ladies with him just yet. Sure, they were already pregnant, but I was in a somewhat petty mood and annoyed with the guy, if perhaps irrationally for the idea that he caused Violet to kill herself. I was also still a bit miffed with Moira for her nosy, interfering, hypocritical ways. Blaming men for her own actions and their ultimate consequences was just stupid, not to mention blaming them for Constance’s.

Which reminded me to really fuck Constance over when I got the chance. That bitch really had it coming. It would probably have to wait for Addie’s imminent doom, but after that, Tate’s cunt mother was fair game. She was the worst kind of hypocrite, including about adultery. Perhaps Maryann’s sacrificial knife, maybe in the hands of Eggs, would be the right solution. She might well be the Maenad’s last victim, but that was less than clear. I would have to destroy Ms. Forrester herself in time. That was a given for sure, though she was still useful for my purposes so far.

As I thought of this whole affair, I swapped yet again and slid out of Violet to go back into Vivien. This began a more rapid swap and switch, where every few strokes, Ben and I traded places. That was fun, too, as was toying with the asshole of whichever lady was beneath me right then. I pushed and pulled more vigorously on each turn while finger-fucking their backdoors, even as Ben pounded them with a fury, too.

I also made the ladies make out with each other while we men kept screwing them from behind, their tongues tangling in a most incestuous fashion. Something about a mother French-kissing her own daughter definitely excited me as I humped both ladies with total abandon. When Violet came at last, though, I spurted a little inside her while Vivien climaxed and Ben filled her up with his own creampie. That was when I tapped Justen and Damon on the shoulders.

“You know what to do, boys. Give it to them hard and keep swapping until each of you cums inside one or the other. Do your best to make them cream themselves, too. I know that you can take them hard and put them away wet, am I right? These ladies need to get used to the sharing, all the way, of course. As for you girls, you know what comes next!” I chuckled as Ben and I now collected the vampire vixens from Fangtasia in Shreveport.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.