Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 38

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I arose at dusk and suddenly felt the urge, on a whim, to visit a world that I never had. I clicked and my vampire nest followed me into Central Perk, Gunther’s cafe, just after sunset. We weren’t there for coffee, of course. We had ... other ... fluids in mind. Gunther naturally stared at us, given that we were a group that had a lot of women.

“Hey, what’s going on here? Is this a Goth convention? You guys all look like vampires!” Gunther blurted.

“Yeah, we’re kinda ... exactly that. We are vampires. All of us. Now, Gunther, look at me. You’re not afraid to approach Rachel anymore. You’re not timid. You’re not shy. You are bold, even confident when it comes to Rachel. If she rejects you, you’ll be able to move on with your life with your head held high and meet someone else. Oh, and you’re gonna want some iron and vitamin B-12 after Nora drinks your blood. Oh, and Nora, give him some of your blood, too. And fuck him,” I told Nora, who was more than happy to drain Gunther in multiple ways.

“Gladly, Master!” Nora’s eyes lit up as she dragged Gunther into the back room of Central Perk to have fun with him.

For my part, I waited until Gunther was out of view and Rachel Greene entered the place to pounce. Of course, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler, and Joey soon walked into the place. I smiled as I approached Rachel and gave the other vampires in my nest the signal to glamor and feed off them. I wanted to bite Rachel first ... and fuck her, of course.

“Rachel, look at me. Don’t worry about my being a stranger. Don’t worry about me drinking your blood, which I will. I will give you some of mine, too. And I will fuck you, of course! Don’t worry about anyone else here, including Ross. They’re going to be a little ... tied up right now. At least figuratively, if not literally. With other people. And you’ll be busy getting it on with me. Now, take me back to your place so I can have my way with you,” I instructed Rachel, the former socialite turned career woman who was a central character in the Friends series.

Several minutes later (I cheated with my vampire powers), I sank my fangs into Rachel’s bottom and drank some of her blood from her sleek, smooth buns. She yelped a little, but otherwise reacted quite positively to me draining her vital fluids from her tush. She definitely had a sweet, tasty ass, not to mention her delicious blood. She actively moaned as I bit her butt repeatedly, just seconds before I fed her some of my own blood.

“Wait ... you’re a vampire, aren’t you? And you’re ... giving me your blood as well as taking mine? Damn, I didn’t even know that vampires were real, but holy smokes, this is fucking hot! It’s sultry as fuck! Now, please ... take me, any way you can! I’ve never had vampire dick before ... oh, God!” Rachel moaned as I slid into her from behind and began taking her doggy-style.

“Yes, but you’ll tell everyone that it was just a dream. Only you ... and your yummy booty, will know that it happened. It will be a great memory and secret that you keep to yourself. No one would believe you that it happened for real, anyway. Remember, vampires are a myth in your world, after all,” I instructed Rachel as I pounded her and rubbed her sore, recently bitten derriere.

“Oh, God, but this is the most amazing sex I’ve ever had ... and I was with an Italian named Paolo! Oh, fuck, this would really make Ross jealous if he knew about this! Talk about payback for what he did during our ‘break’, right? Chloe the copy girl has nothing on you!” Rachel then shivered as I pumped harder in and out of her wonderful gash.

“You like it doggy-style, tell the truth, don’t you?” I demanded of the former cheerleader.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, it’s so ... animalistic, and I used to let guys do me like this with my spankies down in my uniform! I also had fantasies of being bent over the couch at Central Perk with only my barista apron on back when I worked there! And one time, Ross and I kinda ... well, we did it over the sofa from behind when Monica was out on a date with Richard. I only had my jammies on and my bottoms were down ... and well, you can guess! Ross never could resist my ass! Now I don’t feel quite so jealous about Ross dating Bonnie! At least not right now!” Rachel exclaimed as she worked her hips in total delight.

“Well, your butt is pretty terrific, no doubt of that!” I praised her, now realizing this must be some point just before the infamous “letter” that Rachel gave Ross.

The bitch was always a little self-absorbed, vain, shallow, and loath to take any responsibility for her own actions, but I knew that she would grow out of some of that. In the meantime, she still had a delectable bum, didn’t she? This was more of a booty call deal, anyway, with a side of blood exchange. Luckily, the blood would have her craving more of what I had to offer. It was all part of my scheme to tweak the plot of the famous sitcom as I pleased.

And she had a very nicely tanned and toned tush, didn’t she? She also had a little more meat on her bones than either Phoebe or Monica, though I certainly planned to plow them as well in time. Naturally, I would drink from them and give them some of my blood, too. It was all falling into place, one piece of the puzzle at a time. Plowing this cute, if very flawed Long Island “Daddy’s princess” type was simply a stepping stone toward my goal. A very enjoyable one, of course.

“You’re not going to impregnate me, are you? I kinda didn’t have time to grab any protection!” Rachel asked me.

“A little late to worry about that, babe! Your ass is mine until I’m done with you, princess! And I’m hardly one to drop a girl like a bad habit. I tend to collect ladies, to be perfectly honest. Some folks collect stamps. I collect women! And some men, to be brutally frank. Yeah, I’m kinda bi that way!” I bottomed out inside Rachel’s sweet and juicy twat while she bucked even harder and I ogled her lovely cheeks.

And no, I didn’t mean the ones on her face. I enjoyed the sight of my fang marks and the slight trail of blood leaking from her buttocks. I used some of my own blood to heal that spot next and she gasped as she felt my finger touch the puncture points on her buns. Damn, though, that really was my favorite spot to bite on a girl!

When I inserted my fingers into Rachel’s backdoor, she damn near woke up Ugly Naked Guy across from the Geller-Green apartment. She screamed constantly as my fingers became a hand up her butthole. I was soon up to my knuckles in her anus and she clenched on me back there. By the time that I bit her neck and came inside her dripping wet snatch, Rachel creamed herself on me and soaked the bed sheets. She even pissed the bed in her excitement, which was something that she never expected and which left her rather embarrassed.

“Excuse me ... but I need to change the sheets ... and shower. I kinda ... had an accident in my excitement ... I lost control of my bladder. I peed the bed,” Rachel confessed as she looked very flushed.

“Oh, hush you! Look at me closely. You will not freak out about this. Monica will handle it, as she always does. Just take the sheets off the bed and put them in the hamper. Then take a shower with me. I want to fuck your ass in the shower, you see. You enjoy anal sex, of course. In fact, it and analingus are your favorite sex acts,” I glamored Rachel a little more.

I really didn’t want to glamor Rachel too much, not wishing for her to turn out like Ginger, but I would do what I must and try to rectify what damage I could. Sure enough, we were soon in the shower, my hands moving down to her butt, prying her cheeks apart as I eased my way up her sweet, sleek bottom. Rachel winced for a second before really getting into the act, her hips bucking all over again as I pronged her anally with abandon.

We kept it up for several minutes after that, my hands fondling Rachel’s lovely tush while I humped her good and hard from the back under the jets. I admired her thick glutes and her delightful back dimples as I drove deeper with each thrust. Pretty soon, I had stretched out and taken her booty for my own with a vengeance, making her moan as she creamed herself from my anal penetration. I bit her several times and shared more of my blood with her before I erupted inside her colon at last.

Pulling out of Rachel’s now claimed and properly used backside, I turned her around for a deep tongue kiss before pushing her face down to my cock. She knew what to do and began sucking me straight from her own butt with no shame whatsoever. If Rachel hated ass-to-mouth, you couldn’t tell it from this act, could you? Which reminded me of another instruction.

“You also love ass-to-mouth even more than you already did. In fact, just sucking a man’s dick straight from your own booty is one of your favorite sex acts ... almost as much as sucking it from another woman’s pucker. Also, you badly want to eat Monica and Phoebe out, especially licking their butts. You really want to rim those two!

“You also want to spread your legs for all three of your male friends, Ross, Joey, and Chandler. You especially want to have an orgy with all of your close friends, including a gang-bang with the men. You want to be a slut for all of your friends.

“Also, Gunther really likes you, but you want only to use him for sex. Just let him down easy. Oh, and you decided that Ross and you really were on a break and will never consider him a cheater anymore. And you won’t worry about pregnancy. In fact, you’re gonna go off the Pill today. And you’ll stop trying to break Ross up with other women.

“And if you meet a guy named Will Colbert, you’ll have the sudden impulse to tart it up with him and make amends for past bullying through sex. And you’ll be a lot less judgmental to folks about sex. And you’ll encourage your sister Jill to get it on with Ross. And every time you see Paolo, you’re gonna drag him to bed and fuck him within an inch of his life,” I decided to really go for it with my fantasies of making the Friends slutty as fuck.

Yeah, my own adult version of Friends sounded a lot better to me, at least. Sure, those were a lot of instructions to remember, but I got the hang of this glamoring business more than usual at this early phase of vampirism. I also wanted to avoid too many incidents of glamor with Rachel if possible, of course. I really didn’t want her to become like Ginger.

I kissed Rachel softly as we rinsed and dried off, and then I bent her over the sink to spank her sweet booty a little with my bare hands. After leaving her a little too sore to sit down, I snuck in more instructions. I just couldn’t help myself. It was too much to resist at all.

“Oh, and every woman that Ross sleeps with, you’re going to want to seduce. Preferably soon after he has them. And every time you see Ross with another woman, you’ll crave him even more. You’ll want to fuck him immediately when he’s done with them. You love having Ross’s sloppy seconds, so you’ll really push for threesomes with him when you can get them ... you know, where you join Ross and the other woman in bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.