Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 36

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“How have you fared, my friends?” I asked Jason Stackhouse while fucking Amy Burley, his girlfriend.

Emely, their lover, was double-penetrated by Justen and Damon, even as Jason took on all of my vampire vixens. I had to credit the former high school football star, who more than kept up with his undead companions, impressing me as usual. He definitely had some stamina, no doubt of that. I thought back with delight at how well Andy Bellefleur performed in spite of himself with my vampire ladies, even as Justen, Damon, and I had our way with Portia for that steamy swap.

“Awesome, I have to say. Well, if you leave out what happened to Rene, of course. Hard to believe that my best friend, well, one of them, turned out to be a serial killer targeting fangbangers with hate crimes, you know. That aside, I have enjoyed sleeping with Amy and Emely, of course. They’re very sweet. And I’m glad to have some more V, thank you very much!” Jason grinned as he kept pounding the vampire cuties.

“Well, it’s been wild, hasn’t it, honey? You certainly have brought back that whole ‘free love’ thing that I set aside for a while. And your blood is pretty swell, thank you very much. Even if you control the supply completely, of course. But that’s necessary, I get it. I’m glad that you share your ladies’ and gents’ blood as well,” Amy Burley agreed as I slid hungrily in and out of her wonderful bottom.

“Admit it. You like anal, too,” I chuckled as I pushed in and out of her pale and magnificent booty.

“I ... love ... anal, of course!” Amy gasped as I plunged balls deep into her lovely tush.

I thrust harder into Amy’s ass and watched as Justen and Damon filled Emely up to make her cream herself. Amy soon followed, probably due to the realization that she was now very much a fangbanger herself. It was such a taboo affair, after all, wasn’t it? Her tight, wonderful colon milked my cock and balls until I erupted inside her bum, flooding her bowels. I admired her buns as I withdrew from her delectable derriere.

When Jason finally collapsed from the exertion that he felt, I laughed, left some vials of blood from each of my vampires and myself. I clicked the remote thrice and we departed for the next location. Pyke, of course, where I encountered Ser Bronn of the Blackwater and his force of seven hundred sellswords as it stormed the holdfast. The Ironborn were caught more than a little off-guard, and even more so now as my nest and I fell upon them.

The shotgun in particular scattered more than a few of them, and at that point, I ripped into their necks and tore out their throats. My nest followed my example and the Ironborn began to panic. They fled in terror as I sucked out their life’s blood, of course. I fought my way through the throng until I found my way into the chambers of none other than Balon Greyjoy, the Lord Reaper himself.

There stood Ser Bronn, even as he cut down Balon himself in single combat. That was no shock. Even a self-appointed Ironborn king could not stand against a sellsword of such quality as Ser Bronn after all. I saw Euron as he crept into the same room and prepared to fall upon Ser Bronn. I slashed at Euron with my cutlass and picked up Balon’s sword with my other hand and attacked him with that. Euron fell in utter shock as I chopped off his head at last.

“You have paid the iron price, my dear knight of the Blackwater. The Iron Islands are now yours by right of conquest. Take all of the saltwives that you please, of course. Arise, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, Lord of Pyke and Lord Reaper of the Iron Islands. You have your castle at last. Now you must find a wife, of course, to marry and breed in peace.

“What is dead may never die!” I declared as Yara entered my presence and I smiled wickedly.

“Yara, look at me. Ser Bronn of the Blackwater has paid the iron price. Pyke is his now and so are the Iron Islands themselves. You shall become his wife, his lady, if you will. But first, you will bend over for my cock. I wish to take you from behind,” I insisted as I bit deep into Yara’s neck to suck her blood at last.

I kept fucking Yara, of course, as I slid in and out of her salty slit. I pulled her long hair and kept rudely humping her as I wished. Sure enough, my ladies spread her cheeks to rim her sweet ass as I drove deeper still inside the slippery gash. I grabbed her hips as I drove balls deep and bottomed out inside her twat.

“Ser Bronn, look at me. Do not worry about me fucking your wife. Just relish coupling with my ladies, of course. You’re fine with her growing plumper with my spawn at last,” I said as I came inside her slippery twat.

Yara creamed herself at last, even as the ladies rimmed her even more. Yeah, she was my bitch now, even more so once she drank of my blood. It was indeed good to be king.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.