Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 27

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Sansa, look at me. You are going to undress for me and I am going to take you to bed and take your virginity. Theon, look at me ... undress Myranda. Myranda, look at me and undress Theon. Theon, lick Sansa’s cunny while Myranda licks her bum. Yes, Sansa, this is going to be fucking, not making love. I’m going to fuck you. Theon and Myranda will prepare you for the act, get you nice and wet for me.

“Sansa, I’m going to bite you now and feed you my blood as well. This will help us bond as we couple together. Good, good, taste that blood. Now, Myranda, sit on Sansa’s face while I fuck her. Theon, lick Myranda’s arse while she grinds her snatch against Sansa’s mouth. Good, good, that’s much better,” I commanded Theon and Myranda to fluff for me as I began actively screwing Sansa Stark on her own bed.

Sansa was very tight, of course, as I slowly built up my pace inside her. Whatever else I did, I went easier on her than Ramsay Bolton did, of course. Furthermore, thanks to my vampire blood, she craved it in a way from me that she didn’t from him. I made a note to ensure Theon and Myranda developed the same bond and attachment to me. The more people I controlled through my blood, the better.

The more Sansa moaned and creamed herself, the better, as she drenched my cock with her natural juices and welcomed it in her ginger bush. I felt her legs on my shoulders as I took her vigorously, yet lovingly, making her mine. I also reached down and toyed with her bottom as I pounded her pussy. Her moans were muffled by Myranda’s twat, even as the selfsame Myranda pushed her backside against Theon’s tongue. Myranda was evil, but stunningly beautiful, after all.

Finally, of course, I spilled my seed inside Sansa Stark, at which point Myranda and Theon stopped as well. I then flipped Sansa over and entered her again from behind, pushing Theon and Myranda down to her arse to lick her bum. I fucked her for several more strokes before I pushed Theon and Myranda out of the way and inserted my fingers into Sansa’s bottom to prepare her for my cock. A few thrusts into her booty and she moaned for several seconds as she felt my digital penetration.

“It’s time ... time, dear girl, to learn what it means to be a woman,” I told Sansa with my hot breath on her neck as I eased my dick into her butthole.

I gave Sansa a few minutes to adapt to the thickness of my rod as I took her anal cherry. After a little while, though, I began actively using her tush as she pushed back at me in utter shock at how delightful it was. The hot vampire blood coursing through her icy Northern veins had a very real impact on her, body and soul. She was alive with the pleasure of taking on the vigorous phallus of Nosferatu. I nibbled playfully at her neck as I drove balls deep and bottomed out inside her delectable bum.

We kept it up for several more minutes until I was good and ready, and only when Sansa creamed and screamed all over again was I truly prepared to stop. Then I spurted my jizz deep inside her arse before I withdrew from her bowels with a pop. I then grabbed Theon by one hand and Myranda with another to make them clean out Sansa’s pucker with their tongues.

“Lick her clean. Tongue her bunghole until she has no signs of my spunk! Eat it! Taste her arse! Good work, both of you! Perhaps we shall reward you ... in time! Justen, Damon, your turn with Lady Sansa here! Have your way with her! Justen, fuck her twat while Damon uses her bum! My turn to make use of Myranda ... girls ... do what you wish with Theon! Be sure to share your blood with him and feed on him, too! Justen, Damon, be sure to bite Sansa and also give her some of your blood! I will do the same with Myranda, of course!” I commanded my vampire nest, which had been quiet and passive for a time while awaiting my orders.

I fucked Myranda good and hard in both holes, going back and forth from her cunny to her arse. If she caught something like a UTI, well, too fucking bad! She wasn’t precisely the sort of girl that one cared much for, given how she already treated others. She literally helped Ramsay hunt one of her rivals like a wild beast, after all. Tansy, yes, that was the poor girl’s name. Well, now, Myranda would have to deal with servicing my cock, whatever the cost to her.

If I was a little rough in the process, well, one can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs, am I right? In spite of the pain and humiliation, Myranda creamed herself anyway, or maybe because of it. She was treated much more like a ragdoll, unlike Sansa Stark, with whom I was much gentler by comparison. As I bottomed out inside her arsehole one last time, she gasped with ecstasy for some odd reason and I erupted within her bum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.