Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 25

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Who by the Gods are you?” I heard as I walked through the corridors of the Great Pyramid, seeking out my chosen victims.

“We are Nosferatu,” I told the guard in question, one of the many Unsullied guarding the palace, indicating my nest.

“Excuse me? What does that mean?” the guard insisted.

“Look at me. What is your name, soldier?” I began to glamor the Unsullied guard.

“Horse Tail, ser,” the eunuch soldier responded.

“Well, Horse Tail, we are Nosferatu, as I have said. That is our race, a race from another world. We are Nosferatu, which means ‘undead.’ We are neither living nor dead, but something else. We are not human or mortal at all. We do not live off meat or bread or fruit or cheese, but off blood. Human blood. Do you understand me now, soldier? You will let us pass. All of us, including my two naked beauties here,” I indicated Jenny and Carrie, my old girlfriends.

“Yes, of course, ser. You are free to go, all of you,” the guard agreed after being glamored.

“Excellent, my lad. Come along, girls. We have victims to bite,” I laughed as I led the way to the bedchambers of Queen Daenerys, Grey Worm, Ser Barristan Selmy, and Missandei.

We didn’t wish to kill them, of course. We only wished to drink from their veins. This would enable us to test their mettle as well as to feed ... and to know where they were at all times. Of course, we inevitably encountered Ser Barristan the Bold first. He drew his sword at once, sensing a possible threat to his queen, good man that he was.

“Ser Barristan, you do not need to fear us. We have only come for a little blood. Just relax. We will not take much, given your age. Others will lose a bit more,” I took advantage of him being in night clothes to sink my fangs into his flesh.

Glamored as he was, Ser Barristan accepted my bite for a little while before I pulled back, not wishing to kill him. He deserved better, after all. Better than dying as a mere blood bag and better than being killed in an alley by masked cowards whose only motive was to enslave the newly emancipated all over again. I pulled back and even gave the weakened Barristan some of my blood to help revive him. Then I left two of my party behind to pleasure the knight, Jenny and Carrie to be precise.

“Girls, you know what to do. Don’t kill him, not even by exerting him too much. Ride him and do the hard work yourselves,” I told the pair, because I feared exhausting the old knight, “as for you, old man, you’re not in the Kingsguard now, so not bound to vows of chastity anymore. Just lie there and enjoy their soft woman’s touch.”

My blood had the added benefit of making me aware of any danger to him at any time, so I could possibly come to his aid. I then led the rest of my party into the chambers of Grey Worm and Missandei so that they could feed upon them. I forbade them to kill either of them and even used some of my blood to revive the captain and interpreter, so I could know where they were. I also glamored the two of them, just to be safe.

“Grey Worm, listen to me. I have taken some of your blood, but given you some of mine, too. I now know where you are and find you at any time. You will also have ... fantasies about me, as will others in your camp. Just accept them as pleasant dreams and don’t worry about them too much. You will make sure that none of your men interfere with my party at all. Are we clear?” I instructed as I glamored him.

“As you wish, my lord,” Grey Worm answered me.

“Good. Now, Bancey and Claere, service him. Sit on his face. Kiss his flesh. Make him ... very comfortable, girls,” I commanded two of my lady vamps, “and you, captain, just let it happen. You’ll enjoy it, trust me. They’re not Missandei of the island of Naath, but believe me, cunny and lady arse taste every bit as sweet from one woman as from another. As long as it’s clean, of course. And they’re very clean.”

“I trust you, my lord,” Grey Worm confirmed that the glamor had worked as usual.

“Naturally, my lord,” Bancey winked at me as she prepared to enjoy the Unsullied commander’s sexual favors.

“As you wish, my lord,” Claere licked her lips openly at the chance to bed the eunuch captain, despite his lack of privy parts.

I could get used to being called “my lord,” no doubt of that, I thought, as I moved on to Missandei. Or rather we did. I let the ladies and gents feast upon Missandei a little, but stopped them well short of draining her, of course. Then I gave her some blood to drink before sliding into her and taking her from behind. I just had to fondle and admire those brown buttocks as I thrust in and out of her depths. I also kissed the back of her neck, especially the bite mark, as a token of my affection for the interpreter.

“Missandei, you are not going to die today. This is my blood and it will let me know where you are at all times. Just relax and let it happen. I won’t pretend to be in love with you, as Grey Worm clearly is, but I must confess that I find you rather adorable. And rather sultry, of course,” I admitted to Missandei as I glamored her and also copulated with her from behind.

As Missandei creamed herself on my cock and I pulled out of her, I turned her over to Justen and Damon, telling the male vamps, “you know what to do, boys. Don’t kill her, but make her scream in all the best ways.”

“With pleasure, my lord,” Justen grinned at my command, “is that your command as my Maker?”

“Absolutely!” I told him, beaming as Damon and he took her now.

“Follow me. It’s time for the piece de resistance,” I led the way for the rest of my party as we burst into the royal chamber itself.

Disrupted, Daenerys and Daario arose in the middle of the act of coupling with each other. The Dragon Queen glared at me with all of the fire of a true Targaryen, of course, not to mention a khaleesi of a Dothraki khalasar. Unluckily for her, or perhaps luckily in this case, she lacked a Ser Jorah Mormont to put himself between us. What she had was Daario, who rushed me for a hot minute before I pushed him back with incredible force. Then I fell upon him and sank my fangs into his neck, shocking the Mother of Dragons with my ferocity and bloodlust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.