Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 20

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“So, you’re back, I see,” Amy Burley greeted me in the nude while I heard the sounds of Jason Stackhouse bumping uglies with Emely, “sorry, Jason, Emely, and I were in the middle of something.”

“Don’t apologize. The more, the merrier, right?” I told Amy as I grabbed her, “invite my company in here. They’re all vampires now.”

Amy coughed and told the others, “come in, please,” just as I closed the door and bent Amy over.

“You know what I want. I know what you want. Let’s both have what we want,” I told Amy as I slid into her sweet gash.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... take me ... take me, vampire boss!” Amy moaned as she felt me move inside her, working her hips to take me deeper.

I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of Amy’s bottom as I pumped in and out of her twat from behind, her pale buns delighting me on every stroke. I gestured for Justen and Damon, who took turns fucking Amy’s throat. If she minded being gang-banged by vampires, she could have fooled me. No amount of a “good, respectable girl” persona was left by now. She was a fangbanger like all of the rest, as she should be. After all, she had used our blood. We should use her body, shouldn’t we?

“Don’t worry ... you can’t get pregnant by a vampire, you know. We’re dead. We cannot breed in the usual way. Girls, I want you to lick Amy’s skin ... all of it, while I fuck her. I want her to cream herself repeatedly, in such a way that she’ll be hooked on fangbanging for life. I want Jason and Emely and she to be fangbanging libertines and seek out vampire lovers constantly, not just V. I don’t want them merely using us as they hate and despise us. This is part of their tutelage at my hand,” I imparted my wisdom as I humped Amy good and hard from the back.

“Can I rim her?” Bancey pleaded as I nodded.

Amy’s eyes really bugged out, I was told later, as she felt Bancey’s tongue slide along her butt-crack. I fondled her cheeks as I drove deeper and held Bancey’s head in place at her pucker. My sweet Flea Bottom wench eagerly licked away at Amy’s cornhole and even pushed past her ring to invade her anus now and then. Amy jerked, bucked, and squirmed as she felt the sheer pleasure of being probed in all three holes.

When Jenny and Carrie sucked Amy’s nipples, she entirely lost her self-control and creamed herself on me. I kept pounding her for several more seconds, wanting to milk the experience for what I could. I yanked her hair as I bottomed out inside her snatch, making her my bitch for now, though she was Jason’s lady most of the time. When Justen erupted down Amy’s gullet, Damon spurted his load all over her face and even got some in her hair. Alyse leaned over and licked every drop off her skin, which so excited Amy that she shuddered and climaxed all over again.

I spilled my seed, dead as it was, inside Amy at last, and then watched as Jason came inside Emely, too. I then opened my veins and offered the throuple some of my blood to drink. I now honored my end of the bargain. Then I slid into the freshly fucked Emely, who reveled in taking me straight from Amy’s slit. The other vampires were still busy licking Amy, per my directions, and they didn’t stop, even when Jason entered her again.

“Make sure to breed Amy, Jason. I want her pregnant to you. I want to see her belly swell up with your spawn. You’ll get to breed Emely next, too. You’re going to adopt her present fetus when it’s born as well. You’ll be a busy man, a father of three as well as husband of two. You’ll still get around, though, as you should. There is nothing wrong with being a lecher, as you can see here. There is nothing wrong with being a slut, either, Amy and Emely. Embrace your lustful drives. That is my counsel to you,” I told Jason as he humped one of his girlfriends and I banged his other one.

“Amy likes to eat my pussy, believe it or not. Especially after Jason plows me, while he’s thrusting in and out of her. She’s quite the cunning linguist!” Emely bragged on Amy, revealing just how wild and wanton she had grown of late.

Amy’s only response was to give us a thumbs up. She was too busy making out with vampires and letting them lick her body as well as taking Jason balls deep inside her twat. If he minded a vampire’s sloppy seconds anymore, he didn’t appear to do so. The way that Bancey kept eating her ass didn’t make it easier to resist her cravings, either. She didn’t even object when Nora and Claere each sank their fangs into her buttocks to draw some blood.

After all, once they drank a bit, they pulled out and left their telltale bite marks on her tush. For my part, I bit Emely on her shoulders, just a little, and didn’t take that much blood. I didn’t want her to lose her baby, especially since it was mine, my only spawn prior to being turned. Though Jason would raise it, that was for its own good. I still cared about its welfare and didn’t want it to perish because I sucked its mother too dry.

At last, of course, Emely and Amy both creamed themselves, causing Jason and I to shoot out our jizz inside them. We all now sat down to rest and recover a bit, both Amy and Emely sitting on his lap to make out with him and each other. They were all clearly quite fond of each other by now. I kissed each of my companions and made out with them, even Justen and Damon, but especially Bancey, as I wanted to taste Amy’s ass on her mouth.

“How does my butt taste, guys?” Amy teased us as she realized what was happening now.

“Yummy!” I declared, “quite delicious! I love the taste of booty.”

“Emely didn’t tell you how much she likes to rim me, did she? And I love it when she does! Her tongue doesn’t just stay outside and lick away at my pucker, either. It goes inside as well and probes me like an alien! Yeah, she sodomizes me with her tongue! Hers is sweet, too, but her real honeypot is her pussy! Especially after Jason just came inside her and while he’s ramming me roughly and pushing me deeper inside her. I love a good creampie, too!” Amy confessed as she spread her cheeks a little to let Jason finger her butt.

“So, how did it go with Rene?” I asked Jason now, making him grin.

“He’s in jail now, though Arlene still doesn’t want to believe his guilt. It’s putting a real strain on her friendship with Sookie and Sam, but there you go. I fear what might happen if Arlene were to bail him out. It would be very dangerous, I think. He’s likely to lash out and try to kill those who brought him in,” Jason informed me, “he used to be one of my best friends, so I know how he is. He puts on a nice front, but if you cross him, he won’t show mercy.”

Just then, a window broke, the glass shattering as none other than Rene aka Drew Marshall chose the worst possible moment to break into Jason’s home. I lunged at him with incredible speed and power, dragging him by the shirt before hurling him against a kitchen counter. He rushed at me with his head, trying to butt me in the belly, but I threw him back with significant force.

Jason now attacked Drew from behind, elbowing him and then punching him in the face, while Amy kicked him in the groin and Emely added her foot to his crack. I then grinned as I sank my fangs into his skin and invited my nest to each take a bite of him. He screamed and fought as twelve vampires sucked him utterly dry in a hurry. Finally, his pulse stopped with his heartbeat and he lay dead and cold, bloodless and lifeless at last.

“Well, that was something else, wasn’t it? Let’s burn his body and scatter his ashes, so no one knows where he went. Arlene will think that the ingrate bolted on her rather than face the music and start to hate him after all. She might even accept his guilt at last. We don’t want her to feel any sympathy for him, do we? Which she might even though we acted in self-defense. Repair that window when you can, Jason. Don’t leave any evidence of a home invasion,” I now told the man of the house, my pupil along with his women.

“Where are you going now?” Amy asked me, Jason and Emely both curious as well.

“Don’t worry your pretty head about that. You two, neither. I have more work to do. That’s all that you need to know,” I laughed as I kissed the ladies goodbye, fist bumped Jason, and then my vampire nest and I broke off for our next destination.

I had already disrupted a couple of events by preventing the engagement party for Arlene and Rene, so I didn’t know where Tara Thornton might be and if Maryann Forrester would catch up with her yet. I knew, however, that Maryann was in town and it was just a matter of time before she would seek out someone like Tara to influence. I couldn’t kill her directly, but I had to stop her from carrying out more human sacrifices than she already had, well at least as much as I practically could.

There she was, inside Merlotte’s chatting up Sookie and Jane Bodehouse. I watched Randi Sue and Mike Spencer off in a corner booth, making out like bandits, and chuckled to myself. Those crazies deserved each other. I grinned as I saw Sam glaring at me and my nest while we ordered our Tru Bloods. What was Sam’s beef with me again? Oh, yeah, I was a vampire. He wasn’t as progressive about us as he first seemed to be, probably because one of them was now a rival for Sookie’s affections.

That poor fellow still held a torch for Sookie Stackhouse, no doubt of that, but she was still a little miffed about his shifting secret. I went over to him and confronted him first. I needed him on side, not working against me here. We needed to be on the same page as much as we could be, especially if I was to save his life from Maryann Forrester and Daphne Landry.

“Look, Sam, I’m not your enemy. I know that you’re salty about my spilling your secret, but that was to save your life from Maryann. She’s in town and she’s nothing but trouble, as you know. The wild, wanton sex part is cool, but human sacrifice? That just won’t do. By the way, if you see a pig around here, that’s Daphne, a female shifter. Don’t trust her as I said. She works for Maryann herself. She’s trying to lure you into a trap where you’re sacrificed to Dionysus,” I assured and warned Sam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.