Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 19

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Well, how was it?” Jenny asked me as I returned from the Harmons’ house to the home that I had just purchased nearby that night.

Yes, I had paid in gold. I wasn’t worried. Money would always be coming in by some means or another. I was a vampire now and I could find ways to line my pockets. My finances would always recover. Besides, a house was a great investment and this one was now paid in full, no mortgage or anything, since it had been sold off by the county.

I made sure that the house was light-tight as much as possible and kept all of the coffins in the basement, in order to reduce the risk of exposure to the Sun. We now had twelve coffins and room to store them, which was very handy for my purposes. We could all travel and operate together at night while resting during the day, and only I would go about in daylight. Even then, that was to be just often enough to allay fears of my true nature.

The availability of my companions for late-night activities would surely prove useful, particularly in terms of helping to lure sex partners into bed and entice humans into providing blood for our consumption. Nor would I limit myself to those from this universe. I fully intended to bring people from other worlds into this house and use it, among other places, as “dens of iniquity.” It could be my home base as I went from one world to another, one universe to another, in order to correct the various errors of the screenwriters and other creators of said programs.

“It was very nice, thank you, though I’m eager to hop into bed with Violet now, see if she’s as good as her mother in the sack. I especially want to lure her into an orgy with her parents as well as me,” I chuckled now, especially loving the image in my head of mother-daughter rimming action.

“Yes, well, don’t forget us ... and your other ... passions,” Jenny winked at me now.

“Oh, don’t worry ... I have many plans. Especially since I have more Westerosi to seduce, in more ways than one, and to convert to my cause, to say nothing of some folks in Bon Temps and Shreveport. Imagine what else I could do ... even go to the Republic of Gilead and wreak havoc on the Sons of Jacob regime there. It might be fun to visit the world of Deep Space Nine and meet Sisko, Odo, Kira, and the gang as well,” I laughed now.

“I wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with Julian Bashir,” Carrie spoke up now.

“Or Miles and Keiko,” Jenny teased me.

“Jadzia Dax. Or Ezri,” I added.

“I would love to shove a shank into Gul Dukat for sure!” Carrie warmed up to the idea by this point.

“Ugh, Dukat, what a piece of work! Even Quark is more likable and that’s saying something!” Jenny rolled her eyes.

“Garak ain’t bad!” I observed, “but don’t forget the Buffyverse. I have a desire to try out Willow before she can ... discover her lesbianism. Maybe she’ll turn out to be bi after all. It was never clear to me if she was truly gay or just bi and suspicious of men. There is also the world of Highlander. That could be fun.”

“Or X Files. Think of Mulder and Scully!” Carrie teased me.

“Them, too! Lots of fun that could be had with that! Or the later episodes of American Horror Story. Or the world of The Walking Dead. Or Jessica Jones. Imagine a tryst with Jessica and/or Luke Cage,” I finally quit discussing shows, since the others in my company were confused by them.

“I don’t know what all you mean, but it is fascinating to hear you speak of it, especially since these worlds of yours turn out to be places we can go,” Bancey broke her silence as she hopped aboard my cock.

Yeah, she was in a horny mood and I had some time to recover from well, you know. I wouldn’t lie ... part of me thought of Violet, not to mention Vivien ... together. Then again, Bancey had more than her share of charms, as did Jenny, Carrie, Claere, Nora, Lara, Tenas, and Alyse. Thank Gods I had help from Justen and Damon to keep my fellow vampires satisfied. Of course, as a vampire, I certainly had more vigor and vitality than before, even if technically dead.

I finally fell asleep just before dawn, which was a good thing, because I could use the rest. Even a rising, increasingly powerful vampire like me had limits, and that little orgy proved to more than test those. Oh, but it was worth it, and so were the dreams that I had of bedding Violet at last ... and maybe a dream or two of Sansa. And Margaery Tyrell. And Myrcella. Not to mention Faith. Oh, and perhaps a dream of Misty Day. Or of Salome. And Nora. And Jessica. Hey, a fellow is only human.

Or vampire in my case.

I awoke several hours later, it being darkness of the next evening, fully energized as were those in my nest. And I had a choice to make ... where to go next. So many places, so much to do. But for now ... I just had to seduce Violet, didn’t I?

“Oh, Violet, sweetie, here I come!” I chuckled wickedly as I prepared to claim the youngest member of the Harmon tribe.

I arrived at the Harmons, just in time for supper, being met by a glare from Moira, especially as I wasn’t alone. My companions needed to be invited, for I had decided to expedite the process of bringing Violet on side. And why not? She was delicious. And I didn’t just mean her blood.

Violet herself met me at the door, completely unfamiliar with me, of course, and was stunned when I simply walked inside the house. Then I gestured to my company. She gave me a shocked and confused expression, even more so when her parents both greeted me with a lover’s kiss. I kissed Violet’s hand, just as I did Vivien’s, and then I patted both of her folks on the tush.

“What the hell?” Violet demanded, but I ignored her question for a second.

“Violet, look at me. You are not confused or surprised at my presence. I was invited inside by your mother and I am now an honored guest in this house. You will invite my companions into this house, as they need such an invitation as well. My kind tend to require that. My name is Roger Waters,” I told her, watching as the glamor took effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.