Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 15

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

When I arose from my slumber, my vampire nest had literally doubled in size, from three vampires to six. Justen, Damon, Jenny, Carrie, Bancey, and me were all vampires now, and relatively speaking, we were all newborns. Officially, my progeny included only Justen and Jenny, but now my offspring were Makers themselves. We were already a potential menace to several folks, and not just humans.

Testing the waters, we hit Merlotte’s just in time to see Andy Bellefleur pop inside there as Acting Sheriff to the shock and chagrin of many locals. Of course, Rosie was quick to congratulate him, as was Deputy Ellis, but more than a few folks in Bon Temps had less than full confidence in their new chief peace officer. Oddly enough, Randi Sue showed up, too, as did Hoyt Fortenberry and his mother, Maxine. I smirked as I noticed that. If Maxine knew what Hoyt probably wanted to do to Randi Sue, it would make her ears let out steam.

Naturally, Andy was accompanied by his sister, Portia, who was just a bit cozier with her brother than usual, making a few folks raise their eyebrows. Since when didn’t Portia look down on her brother in scorn? Since he became Acting Sheriff, a few groused in their minds, irritating even Sookie. Yes, Sookie was there, too. As was Sam. Why? Because Rene Lenier was in custody in a Bon Temps holding cell due to my tip, thus explaining Arlene’s absence. She likely was visiting Rene, sure that he had been framed.

Oh, and Lafayette and Tara were there. Of course. As was Terry Bellefleur, the Marine turned fry cook. He was obviously dismayed at Arlene’s absence, but that would be fixed, I reassured myself, once she discovered Rene’s guilt. His secret was pretty much blown wide open, after all. Yes, it was a very packed house that night, even though Jason, Amy, and Emely were holed up at his parents house.

I hadn’t forgotten my plans for Westeros, of course, but I could return there at any place and time in that world. Any disruptions to my plans would be very short-lived indeed. With Cersei dead and gone, and Bernadette under my control, well, you get the idea. It also helped that the Sparrows were beaten, the High Sparrow was in the Black Cells along with Lancel Lannister and Septa Unella, and both King and Queen and House Tyrell were very much in my debt. Even Trystan and Myrcella were under my spell by now.

Yes, I had plans to deal with Westeros and very soon. I just had to line up my vampire nest for my next plan: a raid on Winterfell. Yes, yes, I had firmly decided to instigate a Red Wedding of my own. The Boltons would get a cup of their own potion.

Only I might not wait for the wedding rites at the godswood. Or I might. Either way, Sansa Stark would be free of the Boltons well ahead of her escape with the aid of Theon Greyjoy. That was to say nothing of my plans for the Red Woman ... and Stannis. Shireen Baratheon was NOT going to burn, no matter what.

“So, look what the bat dragged in!” Maxine sneered as she noticed a large party of vampires entering Merlotte’s.

“Urban legends won’t save you, Maxine,” I called her out by name, which made her turn very pale.

I could see the wheels turn in her brain ... was I psychic like Sookie Stackhouse?

Speaking of Sookie, she also stared at me now, as if trying to read my mind.

“Take it easy, Sook. You can’t read a vampire’s mind and you know it,” I reminded Sookie, making her blush.

“Yes, well, how do you know us all like we’re not strangers?” Sookie demanded.

“Don’t worry about me. Worry about bigger problems. And there will be plenty of those. In case you’re wondering, Bill is on trial for staking Longshadow. That’s his vampire business. I’m not gonna lie. It’s a very serious case. He could meet the True Death or be silvered and chained in a coffin for years. A vampire could easily go mad in that situation. Bill lied to protect you. But he also lied to you for other reasons.

“I can’t get into that just yet. You’ll understand, even forgive him in time. In time. For now, just be glad that you were never alone with Rene. He is indeed the fangbanger slayer,” I caused Sookie to really pale at the casual way that I revealed Bill’s secret to her.

“The more you reveal, sir, the more you conceal. You’re a very strange man, even by vampire standards. Trial? In front of who? Some kind of vampire kangaroo court? I mean, really, what’s the deal with you vampires and your ancient secret rules and whatnot?” Sookie persisted, clearly irate at Bill withholding such information.

“He faces the Magister, the supreme judge for all of North America. That’s all I will say for now. That’s how grave an offense this was, killing a fellow vampire for the sake of a mere human Except that you’re not a mere human, either, are you? As for you, Maxine Fortenberry,” I walked over to Hoyt and his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.