Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As she watched the door close after Sioban took the lead and preceded Ryan into the bedroom Colette turned to me and said, “I like your friends Arthur. Sioban seems very much like me. Look at the way she led Ryan into the room. Ryan seems nice but might he be as adventuresome as you?”

Pondering what she had just said I thought about Colette making the moves on the airplane then insisted that I go to her flat when we landed, had set up the first trip to the Cotswolds then this one. As she saw the hint of disagreement on my face she expanded, “You’re not even eighteen-years-old Arthur and I’m more than twice your age. It was your magnetism that caused me to sit beside you on the plane. Your appeal made me curious enough to put my hands on you the way I did. The comfortable way you let me sleep on your shoulder convinced me to take you to my flat and spent the day with you in the way we did.

“But you told me you make a habit of ... um ... seducing young guys.”

“That’s true Arthur. It’s a fetish with me, something I feel driven to do. And I do go for young blokes. But those whom I see more than once are rare. With you it was easy for me Arthur; you were sitting by yourself when I first saw you, yes, but it didn’t take me long to understand that even though you are extremely social you distance yourself from others. That appealed to me. You are an observer of what goes on around you and a participant in what you choose to be involved in. True, your youth caught my eye, but it was the force within you that captured my interest. Never before have I made such a project for someone your age. Something within you captured me in a way that no others of your age have done. I don’t expect you to understand it, but I’m thrilled to know I can be part of your life and impart a special understanding of sex that you would have spent years floundering to find on your own. From what I understand Sioban has already benefitted in that regard as well, even though you and she have had sex only once. And through the luck of the draw, Ryan is doing the same as your advisor and roommate. From what I can see it seems to have benefitted him as well.”

“You’re not saying that Ryan is a wimp, are you?”

“Not at all Arthur. Listen to what I am saying. Whether you are a leader or follower sex has nothing to do with your masculinity. Some of the most macho guys I have known are submissive when it comes to sex. What I’m saying to you is that there seem to be many things about you that could qualify you as a leader. It’s just a matter of you becoming familiar with those traits and gaining enough confidence to put them to use. Sioban tells me she recognized that the moment she met you which I think makes her a prescient woman.”

“You’ve learned that in just the amount of time, it took to drive out here?”

“Confidence, Arthur is like a trumpet to those who understand the music, it’s written all over her.”

“So, what makes you such an expert on human behavior Colette?”

“My job has given me a great insight into what human beings are about Arthur. When a person is in charge of people who are encapsulated in a tube flying 40,000 feet in the air over thousands of miles of the ocean it is easy to take control of them. I am both their servant and advisor. In many cases, I am their sexual fantasy. Through experience and observation, I have learned to understand a person by the way he or she uses their eyes. For example, the moment I got on the plane and saw you sitting alone your eyes looked directly into mine and communicated, ‘Please sit next to me.’ You saw a pretty woman who tickled your lust. You saw my uniform which gave you a feeling of confidence in me. You saw a mature woman—perhaps your mother’s age—who made you feel the desire to be mothered ... perhaps even in an incestual way. How am I doing so far?”

I couldn’t believe how she was hitting points I had experienced from the moment I saw her walking down the aisle of that airplane.

“Tell me this Arthur, how long was it after I sat down next to you that you got an erection?”

“Um, I was hard before you even sat down.” I couldn’t believe how I communicated that to her so openly.

She smiled, raised her eyebrows, and said, “That’s better than I expected. What a compliment. Thank you.”

I was surprised that she was taking it as a compliment from a person my age. “How long did you think about giving me the hand job?” I asked.

She chuckled and said, “Hand job. I considered it fondling your penis, masturbating you, and bringing about a climax it seems all males have little romantic regard about sex ... hand job, how quaint.”

Facing each other in the parlor of the cottage she reached out and grabbed my crotch. Smiling she said, “It seems that every time we’re together you are in a continual state of erection.” She grinned. “That’s what I love about youngsters.” Her hand wrapped around my penis through the fabric of my pants and underwear and gave it a few sliding tugs.

“Do you know what I would like you to do Arthur?” I raised my eyebrows at the question. “I would like for you to start taking a more dominant role in our lovemaking.

“How do you mean?”

“I mean I have my hand on your erection right now having my way with it. I would like for you to tell me what you want me to do.”

I knew what I wanted her to do. She had done it before in similar situations. “I ... I ... I want you to suck my cock, Colette.” Saying it out loud was more liberating than I expected.

“I know you do Arthur, and I love doing it. But I want you to tell me how I should do it. And where do you want me to start?”

Hesitantly I said, “I um ... um ... want you to zip down my fly.”

She did it deftly and then looked into my eyes. “And?”

“Um ... reach inside my shorts and pull out my cock.”

“Goody,” she said with wry curling of her lips, wiggling my cock out. “And?”

Feeling more empowered I said, “Get down on your knees.”

“Yes Sir.” She dropped to her knees and looked up expectantly.

I always loved the way Colette catered to me and anticipated what I wanted her to do. I never felt one way or the other about it, just expected her to be in control. I didn’t want to sound silly but said, “Put your tongue in my slit and make my precum stretch and snap.”

“Heh, heh, I love your imagination Arthur,” she said, “Thank you, Sir.” She carefully edged her face close to the end of my cock, artfully extended her tongue, and probed the slitty lips of my head with her tongue tip. Then very slowly she stretched my precum into a spider-web-like filament until it snapped and sagged on her chin. Looking up at me she gave me a puppy dog smile.

“Good girl Colette,” I said, feeling awkward with the language but getting into the swing of what she was trying to make me do. “Suck my cock and take me to heaven,” feeling even sillier but strangely emboldened.

While she had been the first one to fellate me, I had been with four females: Colette, Sioban, and the twins (Meghan and Corey) each one having sucked my cock as if it were common practice among males and females. Colette was far above the others at it with Sioban coming in a close second. Her years of experience in having maybe hundreds of cocks in her mouth gave her something like a Ph.D. in sex. Now she was instructing me on how to become dominant.

Gazing me with a puppy dog look of pride she held my cock and waggled it with her hand then, bumping it a couple of times on her nose: she giggled, opened her mouth wide, closed her lips on the tip of my glans, and sucked in my lavender knob to its rim. Letting saliva pool behind the dam of her teeth she let her lips smooth a coating of spit on the length of my shaft until her nose buried in my pubic thatch. Pulling back to my knob-rim she wafted air through her nostrils which cooled the saliva on my wetted shaft.

“Fondle my balls,” I said. She quickly complied.

“Suck it faster.”

She started bobbing until I felt the nearly unstoppable urge. “I’m gonna cum Colette and I want to cum on your face.” I don’t know why I said it that way but ever since the day she first took me to her flat and sucked my cock, I had the urge to cum on her face. I had envisioned doing it to all of my lovers here but was afraid to try.

“Yes Sir,” she said as she started jacking me.

Swatting her hand away I said, “I’ll do it.”

She grinned, chuckled, and said, “Perhaps I’ve created a monster.”

I had to chuckle to myself as I thought before Colette, I never even had sex. Now I’m telling her what to do. I felt the need to cum right then, but Colette’s hand wasn’t doing the job, so I took over and jacked myself with a real purpose. “AHHH, AHHH, AHHH JESUS CHRIST,” I exploded as my knees almost collapsed. Putting my other hand on her head to keep from toppling over I wanted to call her “slut,” “bitch” or “cock sucking whore” but just couldn’t bring myself to that kind of disrespect. I felt like telling her I loved her but wasn’t sure that a dominant person should say such a thing. Instead, I laughed and said, “I have to say Colette I’m rather impressed with the mess I have made.”

Once I got comfortable with masturbating in my bedroom at home, I would often stand in front of the mirrored closet door and shoot on the glass. After a while, I began fantasizing that my mother was kneeling in front of me, and the shots were hitting her in the face. I can’t tell you where those thoughts came from. At first, I felt shame for what I was imagining. But eventually, the act empowered me. When I saw my sperm sagging down Colette’s face the feeling of empowerment was Deja-vu.

“Take a look at yourself bitch,” I said, wincing inside as I said it. While I thought I might have gone too far I still turned her to face the mirror.

“BLIMEY,” she said with a cockeyed grin, “What a PICTURE.” Her face had lines of sperm, one that went from the left side of her chin, across her nose, and her right eyelid with a glop on top of her right ear. Another stretched from just below her lower lip, up to the upper lip, up the middle of her nose, and ended up in her hair. A third stretched between the left side of her mouth, up her cheek, and was dripping off her left earlobe. Wiping off her eyelid with her pinkie finger she looked at me in the mirror and a tiny voice asked, “Was I a good little girl?”

“You were sweetie,” I said in my best bossy voice. Then I got silly. “Since we will be going out in the sun it’s too bad that I can’t produce sun lotion in my balls.”

Shrugging and shaking her head she chuckled, “You certainly would have had more than enough to cover my face young man.”

Kissing her I tasted the musky jizz that was still on her lips. Pushing her back at the middle of her body I loosened the belt in her shorts, undid the button, zipped her down, and said, “Take them off.” With the feigned look of a scared little girl, she peeled them over her hips and wiggled them down her legs. “Your panties too.” Rolling her eyes, she did the same pushed down, and stepped out of her panties.

“Sit on the bed.”

She sat.

“Lie back.”

Standing over her I scanned her body and said, “Spread your legs, Colette, I’m going to eat your pussy.”

“Please sir,” she said in a tiny voice.

“Raise your legs and show me your cunt.”

With her hands under her thighs, she raised her legs, spread them wider, and opened her pussy.”

“Wider so I can see inside.”

She cradled her legs in the crook of her elbows, put her hand between her legs, and forcefully opened her pussy. The way her ass was cocked upward enabled me to view the small opening in her asshole as well.

Placing my hands under the cheeks of her ass I probed her rosebud with my tongue, circling and bumping over the wrinkles of her anal moue. As I licked her anus, I could hear the grunting of her efforts to continue holding her legs up. It was obvious that she was holding back.

“Good girl,” I said, “You may moan,” feeling like a strange kind of facilitator.

“Oh yes SIR, this is so ... SO nice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.