Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Her note said, “I would like to meet your friends Sioban and Ryan. Why don’t you invite them to go to the Cotswolds with us? I think we could all have an exciting time.”

I never knew what Colette would do. But whatever she had in mind I always knew it would be an adventure. And I was quite sure that both Ryan and Sioban would like to be involved. So why shouldn’t I invite them?

The note went on, If you invite them and they agree you need not tell me, I’ll pick you all up at 9:00 on Saturday morning. If it cannot be arranged and neither can make it, we’ll go by ourselves. If only one of them can go I think that would be fun too. I’ll be driving a maroon-colored Range Rover, see you on Saturday,” Colette.

“No kidding,” Ryan said, “This British Airways stewardess WANTS me to come along? The one who you said sat beside you on the plane is coming over HERE? The one you went to the Cotswolds with and slept in the other BEDROOM?”

Chuckling I said, “Colette is a rather special lady.” Ryan kept looking at me with his head cocked like he was thinking you lying son-of-a-bitch. “You BULLSHITTER. You slept in the same bedroom with her didn’t you?”

Merely smirking at his comment, I knew that given Colette’s proclivities for sexual pleasure, it wouldn’t be out of the question that she would want to have sex with Ryan too. Based on our experiences with Corey and Meghan he would be a worthwhile subject for her. I wasn’t as sure about Sioban. What I did know about Sioban though was that there was pretty much no sexual situation that she wouldn’t be able to flourish.

“And the girl you shagged all night and made our room smell like a whorehouse?”

“Sioban.”

“Sioban? She’s Irish? A redhead?”

“All of the above.”

“Hmm,” Ryan said. “I think I might have seen you and her walking together on campus. You two were a little far away but she looked pretty hot.” I feel like Curious George getting curiouser and curiouser.”

“Then I had better give you real the scoop about what you have been accusing me of lying about.”

“It’s about time Dub. But don’t bullshit me this time around, ok?”

“My airline stewardess’s name is Colette Bentley. I’m not sure how old she is but I figure she’s in her early-to-mid forties, she looks like she could be in her early thirties. Anyway, just before we took off from Logan Airport in Boston she got on the plane and sat down beside me ... we were the only two people in our row. She told me she was deadheading—that’s taking a flight back to Heathrow before getting ready to make a return flight to the states ... said she was on a mini-vacation in the states and had to get back to London to start her cycle again. When it came to mealtime she went back to the kitchen and came back with two first-class meals, crystal glasses, and the whole thing. After that, she taught me how to play gin rummy and we played a bunch of games. She beat me in all but one. When the lights went down for everybody to go to sleep, she covered us up with our blankets and asked me if I minded if she could lay her head on my shoulder.”

“Like you didn’t have a problem with that right?”

“Like you’re a mum?”

Yeah, I can’t deny that. Strange right?”

“I ‘ve spent a bit of time fantasizing about my mum,” Ryan said. “Almost every bloke I’ve ever talked with admits to that.”

“Anyway, there I was with this gorgeous woman sitting next to me. Her head was on my shoulder and her leg pushing right up against mine. She smelled great ... had on this exotic perfume. Now and then my nose would get in her hair. I’ve gotta tell you Ryan from the moment she sat down next to me I had a hard-on that would only go down when my balls started hurting too much. All the while, especially when she was sleeping, I was fucking her in my mind. I was wide awake, going through what I would call ‘blissful agony.’ Finally, I dozed off and awoke with the weird feeling of my zipper being worked down. It was COLETTE. Her hand brushed against me down there and she felt that I had a boner. Anyway, she was zipping down my fly. Then she pulled out my pecker and started jacking me off.”

“GEEZ Dub, you’re shitting me, right?”

“No way Ryan. She was jacking me off. More than that, she must have known that I was a virgin or something because soon after she started, she took her hand off my pecker and pushed it inside my underwear. She found a soft spot between my balls and asshole and pressed hard to keep me from shooting. I figured she had done this with other guys before.”

“Anyway, when I settled down, she started jacking me again. She would do it for a while, would press my spot then start up again. Pretty soon it got to the point where she didn’t need to press the spot anymore. What she was doing was fabulous, but I was kind of numb down there as well. That must have gone on for about twenty minutes or a half-hour. It was almost like she was twiddling her thumbs or something. But she kept doing it. Suddenly, she started jacking me faster. I told her that I was gonna shoot and would make a mess. She said, ‘Go ahead and cum Arthur. I love messes.’ I couldn’t believe what she was doing and that it would be all right with her if I came all over her hand.”

“CRIKEY”... “So, what happened when you did?”

“First of all, I was like biting my tongue so I wouldn’t cry out. Then I shot a bigger wad than I ever thought possible—I guess from holding back for so long. Anyway, I must have shot about a half dozen times, and each of them major, not just spatters.”

“What did she do?”

“She said, ‘Nice’ the first time in a real sexy voice then opened her hand so she could get the jizz between her hand and my cock then jack me in a slippery way ... I could hear it making slurpy noises. After I stopped shooting, she kept squishing my jizz over my pecker until it became as limp as an earthworm. She reached up and pushed the service button. A stewardess came and she asked her to bring two towels, a wet one and a dry one.”

“Did she say anything?”

“She just gave Colette a smirk, looked back and forth between Colette and me and rolled her eyes then left to get the towels. When she came back, she handed Colette the towels, gave her the kind of “tsk, tsk” smirk like a good-natured teacher gives you in school when you do something wrong but funny, and went on her way. Colette cleaned me off with the wet towel and dried my dick and balls with the other.”

“Then what?”

I got a kick out of how excited Ryan was to hear the rest of the story.

“During breakfast, she asked me what was the latest time I could check in at the residence hall. When I told her she said, ‘After we land you’re coming with me to my flat. We’ll spend the day there together. There are some important things I can teach you before taking you to your residence.’”

“What did you think?”

“I never had sex before Ryan. But because of the hand job, she gave me I imagined that we might have sex together. What would you have thought?”

“I would have figured that between getting there and her taking me back to the Uni she would have tried to fuck my brains out.”

“Believe it or not that’s exactly what she did. And by the time I got to the Uni my balls hurt like a toothache. I had no clue that I would be able to shoot that many times in one day. But it wasn’t just fucking Ryan, she taught me how to eat pussy and lick her ass and pinch her tits ‘til she screamed. I have to tell you, it was unbelievable.”

“SHEESH,” Ryan said. “So, did you think you would ever see her again?”

“She treated me so well I was convinced that she would. But what did I know about these things? She told me that I was a special young man and wanted to see me often while I was in London. She said that if I wanted we could get together every other weekend or so. I’ve told her about you and Sioban, and she says she wants to meet both of you either alone or together.”

“Do you think sex will be involved?” Ryan asked.

“You’re the one who told me about nymphomania. I don’t know whether Sioban is a nymphomaniac, but I guarantee that Colette is. If you asked me if sex will be involved, I would tell you that It’s not whether it will be involved but how much or how often.”

“CRIKEY’S,” Ryan said with a leering grin. “Count me in.”

I left a message at Sioban’s residence hall. Since having sex together we said our hellos and had short conversations before and after class each day ... frequently had coffee together but hadn’t gotten together for sex again. We both loved being together, but the obstacle was that we couldn’t make anything happen privately. Since she christened Ryan’s bed so completely and refused to climb up in the top bunk and said, “You know how wild I can get Arthur, I would hate to bounce out of your bed and fall and break my crown.”

When she called me back just after 10:30 pm and I said, “I have an interesting proposal for you that could turn into quite an adventure. I have no idea where it could lead though.”

“I’m listening.”

“Remember the older lady you suspected me of having sex with?”

“That’s an interesting way to start a conversation, Arthur.”

“With what I called to talk with you about Sioban,” I said, “I couldn’t figure out a better way to start. Anyway, your suspicions were right on about her but probably pretty far from what you might have suspected was the scene of the crime.” I heard a throaty chuckle on the other end of the phone.

“Crime,” she said. “There is no way just one crime could have been responsible for the moves you made in bed with me.”

“There certainly is Sioban if that crime were complete enough to have put me through my paces repeatedly during an eight-hour day. Please don’t interrupt me until I get this out okay?”

“Take your time you naughty boy,” she said. “I told you that you are special.”

“Here goes.” I took a couple of deep breaths. “On the flight over here from Boston, a British Airways stewardess sat down beside me.”

“You are not going to tell me...”

“I am. And you said you weren’t gonna interrupt me.”

“Sorry. Go on.”

“She’s older, probably in her forties. But apart from a few crow’s feet, she looks as young as you do Sioban. Her name is Colette, Colette Bentley. Anyway, in the middle of the night, she gave me a hand job under the blanket.”

“NO WAY!”

“WAY. I was a virgin when I got on the plane Sioban. Colette has a penchant for young guys. Anyway, we got chummy.”

“Chummier than a hand job?”

“When we landed after I got my bags, she asked me if I had to get to the residence hall right away. I told her that I had to get there by 6:00 pm. She took me by the hand and led me to the tube going to London then talked me into getting off about halfway and spending the day at her flat.”

“Crickey’s Arthur Chadwick.” She was quiet for a moment then said, “What is it about you that makes you so attractive?”

“I have no idea Sioban, but it happened with you and happened another time since I’ve been here. Anyway, Colette took me home and gave me what I would consider basic sex training for eight hours.”

“From my experience Arthur, it came across more like advanced training.”

“Remember Sioban you’re the one who tried to get the story out of me when we were together that night.”

“I’m not trying to shut you up, Arthur. I’m all ears. But learning all that you showed me in your dorm room in just one day is a bit much for me to digest.”

“I ejaculated over a half dozen times with her Sioban.”

“And knowing how long you can fuck without cumming Arthur there must have been a lot of strokes involved he, he, he, not to mention licking pussy and whatever else you might have done during that time.”

“Anyway, she dropped me off just before six ... and my bollix hurt so much I could hardly walk.”

“So, I guess I have her to thank for the pleasure you gave to me. Have you seen her again?”

“Two weekends ago she picked me up on Saturday in her classic MG and we went to her place in the Cotswolds. It’s FABULOUS Sioban. It’s right on a stream and has two bedrooms both with their bathrooms. The master bedroom is covered with mirrors from floor to ceiling and even ON the ceiling. You won’t believe it.”

After a protracted silence she said, “Sounds heavenly. So, what’s that got to do with me?”

“I told her about you Sioban.”

“So much for confidentiality arsehole.”

“It’s not like that Sioban. She’s kinda like mothering me, without actually leading me into incest. When I asked if I were going to see a lot of her (as if we would be regularly exclusive), she told me I should be sowing my wild oats ... getting out there, and practicing ‘what I have taught you so far.’ She wants to meet you.”

“Why?”

“She wants to meet you and my roommate, Ryan. He’s a great bloke. You would like him as well. She wants us all to go with her to Bourne on the Water together this weekend.”

“So how would we all fit in a classic MG?”

“She’ll be driving her Range Rover SUV.”

“Sounds like the lady is doing okay. Maybe I should apply for a job at British Airways.”

“If you did, I bet Colette would give you a great recommendation.”

“So, I would have to ride to the Cotswolds in a car with the guy whose bed I soaked?”

“He never knew you were in his bed Sioban ... but he wanted to know all about you.”

“Did you tell him?”

“Only that we went through the three condoms he lent me. He said the room smelled like a whorehouse.”

“What kind of a bloke is he?”

“He’s cool. He and I made it with twins that are nursing students. We met them at Spikes.”

There was a snarky edge to her voice as she said, “You’re getting around quite well for a seventeen-year-old lad Arthur.”

“I’m gonna be eighteen in a couple of months.”

“So, you didn’t tell him anything about me, but you told him everything about this fly girl Colette.”

“She’s my mentor Sioban. She is treating me rather well. I didn’t want to blow your cover to anybody at school. I know you would like Colette. At least she would intrigue you.”

“So, I expect this trip to the Cotswolds will be just a sightseeing expedition?”

I laughed. “She’s a nymphomaniac Sioban. And as I recall, you liked sex pretty well yourself.”

“Could be interesting. I’ve never been to the Cotswolds. Tell her I’ll go...”

I was sure that Ryan would go but not Sioban. I liked her a lot, but she had made it clear to me that our relationship was friendship and sex, sex, and friendship ... maybe the definition was just that confusing. But I was no more interested in a romantic relationship with Sioban than she was in me. We both had to get through our schooling.

While we had been enjoying our sexual adventure on Ryan’s bunk—just my second carnal escapade—she voiced the opinion that an older woman had sexually mentored me. I thought it was either strange or interesting (being too new in the sexual universe to fully understand what she was talking about) that she had an almost educational perspective on sex in the midst of experiencing it. Sioban was like a student of sex. At any rate, she recognized that I was a newbie. Yet she could tell that I was quickly becoming refined.

It was like a second thought when she said, “Being allowed to meet the woman who was able to recognize your natural sexual inclinations and mold you into such a surprising lover ... how many times were you with her before we met and had sex?” Sioban’s devilish chortle was such a turn-on that I found myself talking on the phone and fondling my hardening penis.

“Blimey Arthur Chadwick for the life of me I can’t figure out why we’ve only spent one night in bed together. You’re such a fucking turn-on. I’m looking forward to meeting your Colette Bentley and your roommate Ryan whose bed I practically laundered with my explosive secretions. Seems like the three of us have something in common with the Yank child from Boston Massachusetts. Sounds like it could just be one helluva weekend.”


Standing out in front of Ryan’s and my residence hall with our backpacks we were all early, anticipating the appearance of the maroon Land Rover. Ryan and I were wearing polo shirts and Bermuda shorts. Sioban had a green tee shirt and an emerald, green cap with her red ponytail protruding through the back (said she wanted to impress Colette with her red hair). She was wearing tan short shorts. When Colette had called, she said, “Tell Sioban I’ll be wearing short shorts, I’d like to see what her legs look like.”

“Interesting request from a woman I suppose,” Sioban had said. “But the truth is I would like to see what her legs look like as well, not to mention her bum.”

Not telling her that I thought they would be seeing more than just their legs over the weekend it was Interesting how quickly I was adapting to Colette’s “normal.” I considered anything that would happen with her would just be some kind of new revelation or adventure. The fact that Sioban was wearing her backpack made her breasts more apparent. I wondered if Colette would be jealous that hers were not as large as this college girl’s.

At 8:48 when the shiny maroon Range Rover pulled up Ryan said, “That woman drive’s some nice cars.” He had been impressed that he had seen her pick me up a couple of weeks prior in her classic MG roadster.

Colette got out of the car for introductions. She wore white short shorts that showed the shadows of her vaginal lips and the hint of a camel toe, a dark blue British European Airways t-shirt with a large red (target-looking insignia) with a white circle around it and large white letters BEA in the center. She wore the same-colored cap with her auburn ponytail protruding through the hole in the back. It was as if she were a walking advertisement for her employer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.