Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After my class day was finished, I went back to the room where I found Ryan studying at his desk. Figuring I would take a short nap I swung myself into the upper bunk.

“Don’t plan on a lot of sleep Dub,” he said. He had already reworked my Axe wound nickname into an abbreviation of A-W. With a leering grin, he went on, “The twins are expecting us at Spike’s for fish and chips and then another romp at their parent’s house.”

My immediate need for shuteye was tempered by his news but I still marveled that this kind of stuff kept happening to me. “Wake me up just before we have to go.”

“I don’t get it,” he said in admiring contempt, “How in the hell can you do so well and not even study.”

“Some’s got it, and some’s don’t,” I said.

“Fuck you, Dub.”


They were identical in every respect and loved deceiving people by alternating their personas. They had done it so often since they were little girls that they didn’t even have to plan for it. Last night Corey who ended up with Arthur acted in a more dominant role while Meghan was slightly subservient to Ryan. The roles were not hardcore sub or dom roles just enough to give the appearance that they were different when they cared to be. It was a rare occurrence when they were found out. Pulling the wool over peoples’ eyes had become a game that was second nature for them and great fun, the kind that only identical twins could pull off.

Sometimes the ruse was permanent, depending upon the amount of regard they had for the people they were involved with. Mostly thought it was just a lark that they would enjoy and laugh about with their victims when they might be found out. With Ryan and Arthur, the twins planned on milking the ruse as long as they could, just to keep these interesting young men on their toes. After comparing notes on the two students, they thought Arthur was either a prodigy or had the benefit of a well-practiced mentor, “Probably his mother or auntie,” Corey conjectured.

Meghan’s opinion of Ryan was that he was not a slouch as a sexual partner. He was great at foreplay, understood the location of erogenous zones, and knew how to manipulate them. He was natural at cunnilingus and unlike most young men she had been with was not only familiar with analingus but quite adept at it. He was “obviously a bloke who’s been with quite a few ladies ... certainly on top of the heap as far as men his age are concerned.”

Corey was more enthusiastic about Arthur. “He IS at the top of the heap as far as the endowment is concerned Meg and you won’t believe what a good lover he is. He made me climax SO many times. And when I came, I simply exploded and went bonkers. He gave me the shivers. The only drawback is that he is quite shy when it comes to licking a lady’s bum.”

The twins had perfected switching roles; each could give accurate accountings of their experiences to the minutest detail ... able to remember the circumstance her twin had imparted to her as if she had experienced it. Corey wanted to spend at least one more night with Arthur and was not eager to exchange with her sister so soon. But having let the cat out of the bag about his size, an unusual experience for most women stimulated a great deal of curiosity. Then there was his ability to suss out so many orgasms.

Meghan practically begged her sister to let her have a try at him. Once she agreed Corey thought No problem he’s probably not as good as I remember anyway (that happened often enough before). Besides, the analingus marks her twin gave Ryan convinced her to agree to switch at least for tonight. They would do the ruse, dress completely the same and take the guys back to the house playing the role of their twin sister.


As we walked into Spike’s we immediately saw the two blonde girls sitting at the table in the corner. “Crikey,” Ryan said, “they’re dressed the same. Can you make out which one is Corey?”

“Nope,” I said perplexed by the exact images of the two sisters. Confused by what I thought would be such an easy identification of someone I had been so intimate with just the night before I asked Ryan, “Can you tell which is Meghan?” Unsure of myself as I approached the table I hoped to get close enough to be able to determine the difference.

Both girls giggled. Meghan said to Ryan, “What’s the matter, doesn’t my big man recognize me?”

Ryan blushed, looked over at Corey (Meghan)and back at Meghan (Corey), and said, “How do the two you even tell the difference?”

Meghan said, “That’s easy silly, I’m Meghan and she (nodding at Corey) is Corey.” She eyed him seductively and said, “Kiss me and see if you don’t remember how I kiss.” It was a familiar open-mouthed kiss, more eager since last night’s intimacy. It appeared that they would devour one another.”

“Do you want to try ME?” Corey asked me.

I felt out of place as Ryan and Meghan’s public kissing commanded center stage in their inappropriate behavior. Their kiss was just like mine and Corey’s while we had been kissing at their parent’s home. But just like theirs, our lips were sealed in an open kiss and our tongues churned in our saliva-filled mouths. In a strange “way to go blokes” acceptance the observing crowd clapped and cheered. When I had the sensation that I was alone with Corey butterflies fluttered in my stomach. It was like a dream scene in a movie. She tasted the same, smelled the same. I was hungry with the desire to go back to her parent’s house and resume where we left off last night.

As the four of us walked hand in hand down the street it was just like last night; Ryan and Meghan led the way, and Corey and I followed. When they stopped ahead of us and kissed on the street we stopped as well and took advantage of the delay up ahead. We were more familiar with each other than last night, kissing with a better understanding of having already explored each other. While on the sidewalk to their house I was finding spots that I hadn’t become familiar with last night, grinding my finger in the seam of her jeans. Through the thick denim fabric of my Levi’s, she encased my plumping organ with her hand while our chins became soaked by our hungry, mouth-flooded kissing.

As Ryan and Meghan continued up the front stairs Corey whispered, “I’ll give you a tour of the surgery. I would like to practice giving you a physical. The door to the surgery was beneath the front steps with the entrance on the side. Opening the door with her key she walked in ahead of me, flipped a switch that turned on the light, and pulled me inside. We were in a small lobby with four chairs. There was a small desk for a receptionist and a door to the right of the desk that led to one of the two examination rooms. A bank of cabinets filled one wall with a space between the uppers and lowers which provided a flat surface where various instruments lay. A chair to the right of the examination table was placed cattycorner extending from the outside and inner wall that was a mirror image of the room we were in. I enjoyed the game that she was playing with me.

“Get up on the table young man,” she said, “I want to make sure of your healthy manhood before I put you through your paces tonight.”

She reached for the blood pressure cuff and wrapped it around my wrist. Taking a stethoscope from a hook on the wall she opened the earbuds and put them in her ears. Pumping the cuff, she placed the receiver of the stethoscope above the cuff on the inside of my elbow and listened as the cuff lost pressure to the beat of my heart. “120/75,” she said, “looks like you’ll be able to make it through the night.”

Opening a drawer, she took out folded fabric and handed it to me. “Take off all your clothes Mr. Chadwick put on this robe, and I will come in to examine you after I have gone to the bathroom. A pint will do that,” she said with a chuckle.

I took off all my clothes, hung them on the hook on the door then donned the robe which was open in the back. As I stood there naked wearing just the examination robe through which I could feel cool air through the opening in the back I felt silly. At the same time, it was such a novel way to act out sexual foreplay that gave me a sense of uncertain but nervous anticipation.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. Standing in the doorway was Corey except for a white nurse’s cap and the stethoscope dangling between her breasts she was completely naked. I saw her naked the night before but could not get as complete a view. Her body was thin and shapely, about five feet four inches tall, with legs that could have been those of a hosiery model. Framed in the doorway she could have been a picture in a bawdy men’s magazine, the nipples of her B/C-cup breasts almost curling up toward the ceiling.

Closing the gap between the door and me she placed the stethoscope against my chest, listened for a moment, and said, “Your pulse has gone up.”

I suddenly realized that while she was listening to my heartbeat her other hand had fondled me to a complete, sixty-degree erection. Crouching slightly and lowering the scope she placed it against the head of my penis, wrinkled her brow, and said, “Mm-hm it’s already increased fifteen beats.” Staring at my bouncing organ she giggled and said, “Isn’t this fun?”

Standing erect she looked me in the eye, pushed my right testicle up into my body, and said, “Turn your head and cough.” Pressing harder on the testicle she said, “No hint of a hernia. I think you’re healthy enough for tonight’s purposes. But I should check one more thing. Blokes like you should have a healthy prostate, let me check. Bend over the table.” She went to the cabinet, opened it, and took out a white, throw-away 4 oz. cup, a tube of KY lubricant, and a surgical glove. “Just rest on your elbows.”

I was nervous about her doing something I had never experienced with my ass before. I had heard of the prostate but never considered what it was. I heard her snap the latex glove on her hand. After a moment when she was doing something behind my back, I felt the cool KY that she had squeezed on my asshole, felt her finger smooth the ooze around it then felt her fingertip opening my anus. “This might even hurt a little,” she said as her finger went all the way in. “Take the cup that I placed beside your head Arthur and put the head of your penis just inside it. It’ll catch some of your sperm that will leak out when I press your prostate.” I did what she said then felt her feeling for something inside my ass and pressed hard.

“OW,” I winced at the intense pain she had inflicted. At the same time about an ounce of sperm oozed into the cup.

“Your prostate is very smooth.” She chuckled then said, “Of course, a male your age would hardly ever have a chance of having prostate cancer. But I like feeling inside you.” She took the cup and peered into it. “And your sperm is perfectly creamy. “I love it.” Putting the cup to her lips she drained the contents like it was a shot of bourbon. Licking her lips, she smacked them and said, “Did you know that one sperm shot has the same amount of protein as an average egg? It contains only twenty calories. Yours tastes good. I LOVE it.” She seemed to have read my mind as she laughed and said, “Of course, you probably never had to think about that.”

Aware that I was with the fourth female who had taken my sperm in her mouth I remembered Colette, Sioban, and Corey and how I worried that each might have gotten sick because of the ickiness of having cum in their mouth especially when they swallowed it.

“Would you like for me to show you how you can cum in the most incredible way possible?

I was just getting over the painful poke she had given me inside my ass and wondered what she was talking about. It dawned on me how so many females were examined by male doctors. Given the interesting aspect of the examination room, I wondered if many docs had taken advantage of female patients. Ever since I began puberty and had become aware of the urge to stimulate myself, I had the desire to masturbate to the point where I could shoot further and with more volume. It was similar to exercising and building muscles, trying to improve the nature of my maleness. So even if it might cause me more pain than I had already experienced I couldn’t pass up the opportunity of surpassing what I had done by myself.

“Sit on the table,” she said. I did, feeling the cool vinyl of the table pad on my bare ass. She went to the side of the table, raised the back to a leaning position, and said, “Lean back.” Adjusting the metal footrests. “Put your feet in the stirrups.” I felt silly and quite vulnerable with my feet sticking up in the air.

Standing to the right of the table she slid her finger inside my ass and finger-fucked it easily, rubbing gently on my prostate with her fingertip. Already partially hard I quickly became rigidly erect. “I’m going to jerk you until you’re ready to come and just when you are on the cusp, I’ll poke your prostate as I did before. It may hurt as much. It may hurt more. But believed me, from what I’ve been told you won’t believe how you will feel when you come.” I raised my eyebrows in question. “I mean I’ve been told that the feeling is surreal, kinda like you’re having an out-of-body experience.”

As she stroked me and fingered my ass I trembled on the brink of a huge climax. Having taken me to the edge of release with her stroking hand the rough digging of her finger doubled me up in a moment of gut-punching pain. My body recoiled with the spasm in my prostate which propelled my initial ejaculation further than anything I had ever experienced. The long jet of sperm splatted against the ceiling and then formed a stretching glob that resembled a white stalactite. My attention was diverted to Corey’s head as her mouth took my penis inside and glugged with the explosions, swallowing my next two spurts.

The name of God escaped from both of our mouths. I was a helpless mass melting into the examination table. Corey with her head on my pulsing stomach huffed from her fellating labors. “Crikey,” she said, “I don’t think I’ve ever taken so much sperm into my mouth before.” Laying with her head on my stomach for a while she finally said, “Would you like to take a good look at me, Arthur?”

I was confused by what she said—I had seen her legs spread and had eaten her pussy the night before— “Yes, I would like to see it again Corey.”

“I don’t think you understand what I am talking about. Would you like to examine me as I have examined you? Would you like to see inside me? I mean deep inside me?”

Still not understanding what she was saying I said. “Yes, I suppose I would.”

She went to the cabinet and took out another examining robe. As she was putting it on, she said, “Get off the table Arthur.” She went back to the cabinet, opened the drawer, and took out a couple of items.

When I got off the table, she handed me two items: a strange-looking clamp-like device that was made of shiny stainless steel, and a small examination flashlight. “What I have given you Arthur is a speculum. This is what doctors use when they examine a woman’s vagina. Give it back to me.” I handed it to her. “This is the reverse of a clamp which holds things together. It is a device that is inserted into the vagina—she pointed to the small end. Once it is in place the doctor adjusts these brass nuts to expand the vagina and open it wide enough for him to see inside.”

She talked to me as if she were teaching a class. “Ordinarily the doctor would use a lubricant to make sure the speculum is easy to get inside the woman without causing her pain from friction. But as you will see when I spread my legs and show you my pussy, you’ll notice that it is lubricated more than enough from the excitement of fooling around with you to need further lubrication.” She handed me the speculum.

Positioning herself on the table she put her feet in the stirrups, reached both hands between her legs, and spread her pussy lips as far apart as she could. “Slide the small end of the speculum inside me, Arthur.” I did so with great uncertainty. “Push it in as far as it will go.” I did. “Now turn the nuts and spread my vagina open as far as it will go. I’ll tell you when to stop.”

I started twisting the nuts opening her vagina little by little. After twisting for what seemed a long time, I could see that her vagina was open wide enough that I might be able to put all my fingers inside her at least up to the knuckles. “Stop,” she said. “Now take the light, turn it on and look inside and tell me what you see.”

I turned on the light, bent down, and shined it inside the gaping hole in her crotch. I had never given much thought to what the inside of a female’s vagina might look like. It was what seemed like a giant pink cave being held open by the shiny metal instrument, its walls glistening with her sexual juices. At the far end of the cave, it seemed to be closed off with what resembled a soda bottleneck, but tightly closed. “Do you see my cervix?” she asked. “That’s my womb. It goes back inside my body about three inches.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.