Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Though Ryan and Abby were fish out of water there was no doubt of each other’s attraction to one another. Ryan, more advanced at a younger age male had played “doctor games” with girls and explored them. In school, he had two serious sexual relationships, one that lasted two years. By the time he got to University, he was comfortable hitting on girls to have sex with them and was usually successful. When he was assigned to mentor Arthur Chadwick, the high school Yank who was not yet eighteen, he thought he would probably teach the youngster the ropes with female Brits. But when Arthur brought a girl he met in class to their room for the night, making it smell like a brothel, Ryan had seen to their room for the night, making it smell like a brothel, to their room for the night, making it smell like a brothel. Ryan, who had seen Sioban O’Neal on campus and considered out of his league, immediately respected the young Yank’s cocksmanship. He soon found out that Arthur also had an ongoing sexual relationship with Colette Bentley, a stunning middle-aged British Airways Stewardess, and was overwhelmed. It was obvious that Arthur attracted girls like bees to honey which brought immediate benefits to Ryan as well when he had sex with Sioban himself and shared with Arthur in having sex with two academy girls (the twins who patronized Spike’s Pub). His piece de resistance was becoming one of Colette’s “young men.” Not only had Arthur become Ryan’s best “mate,” it was he who became Ryan’s sexual mentor.

When Ryan met Abby Chadwick at Spikes on her first night in town, he was overwhelmed by the fifty-year-old mother of his roommate and became obsessed with her. Having no idea that Arthur and his mother were sexually involved he feared that if Arthur became aware of his feelings for her, he would resent him. When he caught Abby giving Arthur a hand-job under the blanket in the rear seat of the Range Rover on their way to the Cotswolds both by the hand-job and the unusual relationship they had. And when Arthur went into the mirrored bedroom with her, that first day his obsession with Abby became overwhelming. So, when he and Abby were stripping each other in the mirrored bedroom Ryan was so excited that he had to struggle from prematurely ejaculating.

Since arriving at Colette’s flat in London, Abby engaged in virtually continual sex with Arthur until they left for the Cotswolds. It was the first time she had sex with another man since she married Gary. It started like the beginning of a honeymoon for both mother and son. Because Colette had taught Arthur to touch a woman’s right buttons his knowledge quickly became sophisticated. Colette having influenced Abby to engage in a woman-on-woman sex with her broadened Abby’s mind in a way she never would have expected. Like many married women, Abby fantasized about extramarital sex. But since walking into Colette’s flat, fantasy became fact, both incestuously and bisexually. Since meeting Ryan at Spike’s and embarking on a double date with Colette and the two young men on the Cotswolds excursion, she was excited about notching the handle of her six-gun with the mark of another male. Being naked and intimate with her husband was natural. Lusting for her son, though not uncommon, was taboo. Because of her natural, motherly intimacy, she was accustomed to the closeness of Arthur’s body, though always clothed. Her voyeuristic spying on Arthur while he masturbated acclimatized her cognizance of his vibrant, and massive erections. And when they first coupled, she comfortably accepted his penetration in the ease of their familial compatibility. Though being far away from her husband she found it easy to stray in the safety of distance. But Ryan was still a stranger. He was her son’s best friend and scholastic mentor. He was foreign and unfamiliar, making her hesitant to get naked with him. But, like a girl with a group of teenagers at a woodland pond, she giddily stripped to go skinny-dipping with him.

Nervously holding hands beside the bed in the mirrored bedroom, both took in the reflected nudity rather than gazing eye to eye. Ryan, just as he had with Colette in their first encounter, was amazed at how well Abby’s body appeared to be one of a younger woman but on a more mature frame. Abby had become comfortably accepting of Arthur’s nakedness and, while feasted her adventurous eyes on Ryan’s muscular frame, especially his rigid, quivering erection. Though his penis was smaller than her son’s it was larger than her husband’s which caused a silent giggle as she imagined how smoothly it would fill her moistening vagina.

Tentatively taking the lead, she reached for Ryan’s free hand, turned him to face her, and said, “This is so exciting, Ryan, and so wicked.” Noticing his body trembling she realized he was struggling to hold back his ejaculation. As she thought, In for a penny, in for a pound she determined to save him from the isolated embarrassment viewed as premature ejaculation she pulled him toward her, allowing the head of his upturned hardness to rake past her labia. Hugging him to her, she pushed both her pubis and both breasts and offered, said, “I’m just as nervous and excited as you are, Ryan, it’s okay if you cum between my legs.” Cupping his buttocks, she pulled him tighter against her. “I think it is such a compliment that I could excite a man so much that it could happen.”

Having remembered cumming too soon during his first experience he wanted to crawl under the bed but was relieved with the way Abby was handling it he said, “Jesus, Abby,” “I. I...”

But Abby placed the tip of her index finger on his lips and said, “Just let it happen, sweetie,” tightening her thighs around his cock and stroking him with her clasped legs. As she felt his entire body tighten and felt the oozing slipperiness being deposited on her bare flesh, she said, “Sex is so mysteriously exciting, Ryan, isn’t it?”

He knew by the classy way Arthur’s mother was letting him off the hook that he would love her forever as he gratefully exhausted his pent-up breath and panted, “I, I’m so sorry. I just...” too befuddled to go on.

“Shh,” she said as a distant recollection flashed into her mind. Her fourteen-year-old brother unable to resist his desire to do something sexual with his younger sister took off her panties, held the head of his penis against her labia, and stroked until his goo oozed between her legs. Remembering how disgusting it felt, she thought, If I only knew then what I know now, and with a giggle she said, “I know you boys love to cum. And I love to have you cum ... anywhere that you want to. Keep that in your mind, Ryan Chitworth.” My goodness, did I say that?

It was her turn to be astonished by Ryan and with apparent resolve he backed her to the edge of the bed until she lost her balance and sat down on the bed. He kneeled; grasped her ankles, spread her legs, leaned forward, and placed his gaping mouth on her vulva and began licking.

Oh my, she thought, this must be Colette’s doing. Having been overwhelmed by her son’s sexual prowess, which she attributed to Colette, she once again envied her hostess’s lifestyle. Thrilled by the kinky way Ryan was cleaning, she winced as his tongue found her clitoris and began purposely lapping. After laying back and resting briefly from her first orgasm, she wanted Ryan beside her on the bed and hooked her hands just below his armpits to coax him to lie next to her and said, “Thank you, Ryan. for treating this lady in such a respectful manner. And, My goodness, we haven’t even kissed yet.”

As their lips came together for the first time, as in most first-time kisses, they didn’t mesh. With a giggle, she said, “Let’s try it again, sweetie.” Both adjusted their faces to make sure they would be better placed and softer. As she acclimatized herself to the novelty of Ryan’s softened lips Abby opened hers and accepted his tongue. Pleased that his second attempt was adequately sensual and that his tongue knew how to wrestle with a woman’s, Abby was turned on by his lingual play. The palm of his left hand caressed her naked back and then fondled her breast. Placing her hand on his back she pulled him into a hug. Giving way to gravity their bodies eased to the mattress where Ryan’s right hand found Abby’s tummy; caressed it, scratched his fingers through her pubic thatch and parted her labia with his middle finger, and pressed on her engorged clitoris.

Wincing at his touch on her tingling node Abby opened her legs to allow easier access and moaned her pleasure as Ryan’s finger skated back and forth in the bubbling mucosa between her wafery folds and coated her button with her sexual fluids. “Oh Ryan,” she said with whispered excitement, “I love it when a man who knows how to please a woman.”

Such a comment from a mature woman with whom he had been lusting since he had seen her giving his roommate that hand job in the car heightened his hope to satisfy her. Replacing his finger on her clitoris with his thumb he eased his finger inside her seeping vagina, thrust a few times then found her g-spot and began pumping it with his fingertip while pleasuring her swelling clitoris.

Jesus, she thought as she felt mini squirts being caused by Ryan’s pumping fingertip, I can’t believe how wet he is making me. Clutching his semen-slickened penis that was getting hard again she thought, How I love the vitality of these young men and said, “I loved what you did to me, Ryan after you came between my legs. Your cock is still wet, I would love to have your penis in my mouth again.” I can’t believe I am acting this way. But, God, I love it. When he stirred to sit up and then stand, she said, “No. Just roll on your back, sweetie, and let me suck you here.”

As he rolled over his penis waggled. She pushed herself up with her elbow, took his penis in her free hand, wolfed it into her mouth, suckled it, and licked all over it with her tongue. Removing her mouth, said, “Oh, yes, Ryan, this is so deliciously beautiful,” and then tightened her lips around it and bobbed steadily.

“Mm-hmm,” she mumbled as she bobbed, “mm-hmm, mm-hmm,” thrilled at how quickly he was getting hard. Tenderly fondling his balls in her loose grasp, she rolled them in her fingers, “Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.” Pulling her mouth off his cock she pecked its head; licked around his innie navel, pecked up his abdomen, each nipple then planted a luscious kiss on his mouth, twirling tongues with him, all the while stroking his rigid erection.

As she broke their kiss, she gazed in what appeared to Ryan as motherly admiration and said, “This mature woman craves your youthful cock, sweetie.” When he started repositioning himself, she added, “Sit with your back to the headboard. I want to ride your cock, Ryan. I want to ride it while I caress your chest with my tits. I should have said breasts but fuck it.

Ryan cadged on the mattress to sit with his back against the backboard. Abby, with a maniacal grin, knee-walked on the bed moving her head from side to side viewing their images in the mirrors.

Looking into the mirror, Ryan viewed the myriad images of Abby’s jiggling breasts and her remarkably tight ass as she crawled on the soft surface. “Geez,” he said, as he took his erection in his hand, watched his stroking reflection as Abby’s naked body neared body, and said, “This is wickedly barmy, Abby.”

She reached out, replaced his hand on his cock with hers, looked up at the ceiling then right and left at the reflections of her stroking him, and quipped, “I guess you mean fucking crazy.” I hope I’m not using too much foul language.

With a sporting chuckle, Ryan seemed to come devilishly alive. “Bloody hell, Mrs. Chadwick, “Fucking crazy” is right, this hall of mirrors is driving me bonkers.”

“Mrs. Chadwick? Ryan,” holding his cock as if she were making a presentation, “If you expect to put this tally whacker in this woman’s sausage locker it’s Abby.” Feeling silly for using British terminology she giggled, straddled him, and lowered herself enough so she could slide his knob through her wet furrow. Then, as she made the connection of his tapered knob to her threshold, she grinned, shimmied her breasts, and brushed his chest with her nipples as she said, “Now, let’s get down to the business of fucking this randy Yank,” dropping on his cock and slamming her ass on his thighs.

“Aggh,” he shrieked at the feeling of her tight pocket gobbling his bulk. As her arse flattened on his thighs, said, “Jesus, Abby, that’s good. Randy Yank and Horny Brit make a good pair, don’t you think?”

“Few things can make this woman feel better than the kind of inner massage your cock moving inside me can. Just ride me, you horny fucking Brit.”

Ryan was not normally concerned about cumming too soon. He accepted that coating Abby’s pussy and legs at the start was a combination of over excitement of being naked with such an admired woman; his high regard for Arthur, the issue of competing with his friend, and a nervous lack of control. He had no problem keeping himself in check as Abby rode him steadily for up to five minutes, with short rest breaks, but her legs were legs getting knackered. Pulling off his cock, dropping on her back, and spreading her legs she said, “My legs are tired, Ryan. Why don’t you fuck me like you are on a mission (she giggled).”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.