Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When Arthur and Abby opened the bedroom door, they were greeted with laughter coming from the sitting room. Ryan was in a chair at the table, Colette on the couch with her legs folded beneath her. Both wore robes and bath slippers, the same kind that were left in the bedroom for them. Looking at the two coming from the bedroom Colette said, “Well, you look like you both enjoyed yourselves over the last (looking at her watch) ninety-two minutes. Ryan and I have only been out here for about fifteen minutes ourselves. There’s hot water in the pot and tea bags. I usually brew a pot but wasn’t sure when you would be coming out. Pour yourselves a cup and give us some of the reflections you saw.” Giggling at her witticism she went on,” By the look of your pink faces it looks like you have gotten sufficient exercise.”

Reflections, Abby thought, I wonder how many people Colette has asked that question of people who have used her bedroom. “Frankly,” she answered, “I lost count of all those people having sex in the mirrors beside us.”

“And above you?” Colette said as if to fill in the blanks. “Those walls do make you feel like you have company, don’t they.”

Abby looked at Ryan and asked, “Have you availed yourself of that pleasure, Ryan?”

“No,” he said, appearing nervous that she asked him. With a quirky smile and a bouncing raise of his eyebrows ala Groucho Marx, he said, “But I’m looking forward to it,” giving her an intense look as if to say, “I’m looking forward to it with you but I’m not quite sure how to handle it. He had come to know Colette well enough that she would know how to get things started that way if that were her intent.

Abby could not remember when she last had this kind of feeling for another male. Her motherly feelings for her son had always been naturally strong. But, until she first discovered the first semen stains on his sheet, they had never been sexual. The realization that Arthur was either having wet dreams or masturbating caused sensations that went directly to her nipples and clitoris. Finding her semen-stained panties in his clothes hamper generated disturbing curiosities that culminated in sex with Arthur shortly after arriving at Colette’s flat.

That same night, after Colette’s explained her preference for older teens and young men, Abby met Ryan for the first time at Spike’s. Colette had already told her that she had sex with Ryan numerous times since Arthur introduced him to her. Abby found the young man engaging and understood his appeal to Colette which made her wonder if there might be a possibility of finding carnal knowledge with this young man. Now, after the incredible romp she had with Arthur in the “hall of mirrors” her nipples respond to the soft, towel-like feeling of her loose-fitting terry robe and thought This is simply crazy. I wonder what Arthur would think about his mother thinking these thoughts like these about his roommate. Phew, I’m glad my brain is private.

The always transparent Ryan said, “Is anyone else as nervous as I am sitting here like this?”

Arthur was accustomed to unusual circumstances whenever he was with Colette and gave no reaction when Abby raised her hand. Colette said, “I’m rarely nervous about anything.” Partly cocking her head, she added, “We’re just friends enjoying an outing. Does anyone fancy a pizza and some beer?” After calling in the order she said, “It will be forty-five minutes before they deliver. So, let’s chat about some of the things we can do while we’re here in the Cotswolds.” From what they had all just been doing in separate bedrooms the conversation seemed mundane. “In summer, the area is a perfect venue for hiking and picnicking,” Colette went on. “But it’s November. Hiking and the gardens are out. I suggest that we consider Blenheim Palace, Stonehenge, The Cotswolds Distillery, Broadway Tower, and perhaps the British Motor Museum.”

“I’ve always wanted to see Stonehenge,” Abby said.

When the pizza and beer arrived, they gathered around the table where Colette directed the conversation. “So, Abby, how do you find the U.K. so far?”

Abby’s face turned pink as she giggled and said, “Frankly, Colette, apart from our drive out to the Cotswolds, and my brief view of what I have seen from your car, the U.K. has provided me with quite a bit of time spent in bedrooms and bars.”

Mom,” Arthur scolded. While he didn’t know about the romp Colette and Abby enjoyed together after he had gone to take the exam at Uni. So far, he only knew of the time his mother spent in the bedrooms with him. Colette was in on it and approved, but despite Ryan having just frolicked with Colette in the guest room while he and his mother were doing the same in the master bedroom. But he knew Colette would be pushing intermingled sex with all present.

In any other circumstances, he was always eager to have sex with Colette, and with anyone else of her choosing for him. But he didn’t know how his mother would deal with the idea of switching partners. If it were to unfold that way, he didn’t know how open he would be with it either. Before now, he would have doubted his mom would ever be acting the way she was. Since they began the games with her panties, he had been eager to know his mother in the “biblical way” but never expected it to happen. But when she took so naturally to being bedded by him at Colette’s flat, he understood how important the panties game they played set up this incestuous coupling. The mother he had known before that would never have acted like this. But she was so playfully aggressive in the mirrored bedroom that he was both baffled and confirmed. Colette taught him not to judge. Yet he couldn’t help being astounded by his mother.

During pizza and their conversation afterward, Colette plied them with enough wine to put them over the edge then said, “It has been more than a week since our bodies have merged, Arthur. Since your mum is still taken with the mirrors, let you and I give the bed in the small bedroom a try.” Winking at Abby she said, “Let’s see if she would like to try it again with another fella.”


Knowing something like this could be coming Arthur feared how it might unfold. He had tried to give his mother a heads-up in the bedroom so she wouldn’t be blindsided. There was no question that she was having a wonderful time having sex with him, but he had no clue how she would react to a suggestion to get it on with Ryan. When Abby said, “It seems you have been having lots of sex with numerous girls here,” he saw how Colette’s influence upon his mother could have been responsible for this, but he didn’t understand what she might be getting at. What his mother said was not said in a disapproving way.

He remembered replying, “There is no question that my confidence with girls has skyrocketed here, Mom. And females are attracted to confident guys. Ryan, who had a lot more confidence with girls than I encouraged me to have sex with girls like Sioban and the twins as well as Colette.”

With a wry smirk, Abby said, “Most mothers would consider what you are telling me as too much information, sweetie,” as if she approved.

Still not fully understanding the difference between males and females in their acceptance of rank sexuality Arthur asked, “Am I upsetting you by telling you this, Mom?” He thought that because of the panties games and the fact that they had been cohabiting like honeymooners since she had come to England, she would be interested in his escapades.

“I didn’t say that sweetie. I’m just saying that since both of us seem so obsessed with what we have been doing here we might just be an unusual mother and son. Most women would find you talking about other women and sharing them as being crude. But having done what we have with my panties you must admit that I’m a bit different.” Looking at Colete she went on, “Even so, it’s hard for me to believe that you have done all you have said. Goodness, Arthur, at your age I was a virgin and stayed a virgin until I was married. That having been said I always wished I could have had sex with other men. In a way I am thrilled that you are making hay while the sun shines, so to speak,” She winked. “Had I copulated with as many boys as you have with girls, and even a mature woman, I would have been considered a slut of the lowest order. But ... here we are having an unbelievable time together. And maybe this might just be—shrugging her shoulders and kissing him while fondling his balls—who knows?”

Concentrating for a moment she said, “Colette? She is the most amazing woman I have ever known. And I’m glad she is helping you to become such an incredible lover. I think most mothers would want their sons to be known as sophisticated lovers, Arthur. Few of us have that kind of man in our marriages. Colette is showing this otherwise prim, conservative woman how joyful sex with her son can be, completely without judgment. So, who knows?”

“Wow, Mom, this is all a bit beyond belief, isn’t it?”

“The strangeness, confuses me though, Arthur. Did you say that Ryan has had sex with the same women that you have?”

“Yes, he’s been with Sioban and Colette. And we have each been with the twins.”

Swallowing hard she said, “That’s amazing, Arthur. But would you be surprised if I told you that I feel like I am being treated somewhat more unfairly than Ryan?”

“How’s that, Mom?”

“Both you and Ryan are having sex with the same woman. Colette is having sex with both of you. And I am um ... the only one who hasn’t had carnal knowledge of both men at this party.”

Looking deeply into his mother’s eyes Arthur said, “No kidding, Mom, do you want to have sex with Ryan?”

“Would you think less of me if I did?’

“Are you serious, Mom? Or are you just teasing me?”

Sandwiching Arthur’s face between her hands she stared lovingly into his eyes “I can see why you might think so, darling. In the first place, Moms are not supposed to be having sex with their sons. Thus, it should follow that this mom shouldn’t have sex with her son’s roommate.” She magnetized his eyes. “But, since this mom is having sex with her son, couldn’t it follow that she might also like to have sex with her son’s roommate?” She held him with her questioning eyes. “I am sure you would agree with me that Ryan is an engaging young man. And who knows, he might just like to avail himself of an old woman like me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.