Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After being pleasured by Gary on the kitchen table in such a unique way Abby thought back a few months when their son Arthur had left for London and remembered thinking how sex with Gary might improve with their son being out of the house. The games she had been playing with Arthur using her panties to actualize his lustful feelings for her and her obsession to have those “son-seeded” undergarments inside her pussy was a strange familial fetish that had accelerated to the point where she knew if he had stayed home, she would try to make them come true by crawling under her son’s covers with him and embarking on an incestual journey there. Upon her return from London when she gave her husband a blowjob on their way home, she was not trying to atone for her actions in England. She intended to reset the sexual compass of their marriage.

Looking back at how much her libido had grown after Arthur’s birth she remembered how she had denied Gary sex before they got married. At the time she thought she was doing the proper, sacrificial thing and, to Gary’s credit he honored her request even though it was clear how important sex was to him. Proud of her open-mindedness about him having sex she suggested that he fulfill that need by frequenting a brothel. However, once he became accustomed to doing that visiting brothels became a staple of his sexual life that not only carried over into marriage, but it also lessened his need to perform in bed with his wife. When his sexual advances with her became less passionate Abby failed to understand that his passion for having sex with her had been motivated by the hope of achieving carnal knowledge with her at the time. Sex with prostitutes diminished his sexual fervor for her.

Because he loved his wife he eventually stopped cavorting with prostitutes. But, having never had to please his whores with foreplay and clitoral manipulation he didn’t do it with Abby either. And just like his prostitutes, Abby faked her orgasms to pretend that he was satisfying her. While any sex with Gary pleased Abby initially, as the newness of sex wore off, she simply accepted Gary’s bland sex. When Arthur was born though, her libido took off and she began to realize the extent of her dissatisfaction.

Abby’s discontent with their connubial sex turned to resentment about the time that she discovered semen stains on Arthur’s bedsheets. Quickly thereafter she discovered that her son was masturbating in her panties. This knowledge led her to begin spying on Arthur to see if she could catch him masturbating. Lacking excitement in her marital bed led to incestuous thoughts about her son which when she finally spied on him in the act became an obsession. Realizing how magnificently her son was endowed made her fixate on him and she started thinking that if she couldn’t find satisfaction with her husband there might be some way to find it with her son. She knew Arthur was thinking sexual thoughts of her because he was masturbating in her panties and thought, Maybe having that big thing of Arthur’s will not be out of the question.


The sexual journey in England from which she had just returned opened her eyes to many things: Satisfying sex had more to do with the size of a male’s endowment. Yes, Arthur’s cock was more filling and felt better inside her than Gary’s, but it was the boy’s amazing expertise with foreplay, his adeptness while fucking and his confirming after-play that made the experience so compelling.

When she realized that Arthur’s cocksmanship was a direct result of Colette’s mentorship any resentment Abby held for Colette was erased. Her experience with Arthur’s roommate, Ryan pointed that out as well. Though he was older and had more experience with other females, he was a pleasurable lover with whom she found that having a variety of males attending to her sexually rendered a tremendous impact.

Her long-standing appreciation of women and the beauty she found in their bodies was not only confirmed when Colette seduced her, but it was also quickly justified when she found that experience surprisingly enjoyable. Though she loved her husband very much, there was more to marriage than sex. But unsatisfying sex in a good marriage was like cancer eating away at the goodness of its wholesome aspects. Thus, what she had learned about the unfettered joys of sex while vacationing in England caused her to vow that the moment, she returned to the U.S., she would do her damnedest to bring Gary into the kind of enjoyment she found there.

When Gary confided to her that her accusation before her trip that as a lover, he was a failure, caused him to visit a sex counselor she welcomed it with joy. it was as if a cornucopia of good fortune had been open to her. True, she started it in front of the airport with a blowjob in the car. But the way he carried it forward to the point where he fucked her on the kitchen counter, used a banana on her like a dildo, and fed it to her afterward was more than she could have hoped for.

“Sweetie,” she said, his head still resting on her tummy.

“What baby?” he said, apparently startled from dozing.

“This table isn’t comfortable anymore. Besides, you’ve made me so messy down there that I need to take a shower.”

“Then what?”

“After you take a shower we can go for breakfast at Shane’s, and I can answer your questions about what went on in London.”

“‘Bout time.”


On the way to Shine’s, Abby was ebullient about the trip. “You can’t believe what a wonderful person a fantastic hostess and Colette Bentley is. Besides that, she is a beautiful woman.”

“So is Arthur getting into her pants?”

“Gawd Gary, men are so shallow.”

“But?”

She thought if she said “yes,” it would have been like kissing and telling. So, she wrinkled her brow, shrugged her shoulders, and grinned.”

“Right,” Gary said, “Do you have any pictures?”

“I have a couple in my purse. I’ll show them to you when we get to Shine’s. But the trip was thrilling. Colette’s flat is adorable, a place one would expect a stewardess to be living. We took naps before Arthur had something he had to do in Lab at “University.” She wasn’t ready to go into what really happened.

“Very English.”

“Yep. Colette and I spent the afternoon getting to know each other.” She wasn’t yet ready to go into depth about her relationship with Colette. There was too much to cover about the trip in general and she had to figure out how to give him that news in the appropriate manner. “Later we all went to Spike’s Pub to meet Arthur and Ryan’s mates.”

After they ordered coffee Abby put her purse on her lap, reached in, and pulled out some pictures. Let me show you these. “Here’s Arthur and I at Colette’s flat.”

“Both of you look like you’ve just got out of bed and showered.”

Shocked by his comment Abby said. “What do you mean?”

“I mean you both look incredibly relaxed.”

“Well, I flew all night and needed to get some sleep. She thought about how she and Arthur went to bed together shortly after she arrived. What an incredible sexual adventure that was. “The picture was taken in the evening. Arthur went to the lab at the Uni, and I slept for a couple of hours. When I got up Colette and I spent time getting to know each other. We were getting ready to go to the pub and meet all of Arthur’s mates and she took a selfie before we left.”

“You’re right Abby, she’s a stunning woman. Are you sure nothing is going on between Arthur and her?” Abby gave him a sarcastic smile and went on to the next picture. Responding to Abby’s look of disapproval he said, “I can’t imagine a young man ... any man not wanting to get into this beautiful woman’s pants. By the way, Abby, you two look like you could be sisters. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have such a hot-looking wife.”

“Thanks for saying so, Gary, it’s nice to hear.” She showed him the next picture. “And this is with all of Arthur’s mates at Spikes. Spike took the picture.”

“Wow. What a crew,” Gary said as he studied it. “And who are the three young honeys?”

Pointing to the one on Arthur’s left, “This is Sioban. She and Arthur have been dating. The other two are twins. Their father is a doctor. They are going to a private academy.”

“Our son seems to be doing well for himself,” Gary said. “And the twins are identical. Do you think...?”

With a pondering shrug, she said, “Who knows, he’s a long way from home. And they are pretty girls who act quite maturely.” Pointing with her finger, “Ryan, the sophisticated looking one is Arthur’s roommate. He’s an upperclassman ... kind of like an advisor. This is Nigel, Willie, and Mycroft. The silly-looking one is Giles, who says inappropriate things that his mates ride him about.”

“What’s the next one?” She handed it to him. “Looks like a quaint kind of cottage.”

With an enchanted smile, Abby said, “It’s Colette’s cottage in the Cotswolds. The Cotswolds is a protected area where houses have always been built and must be built with Cotswold stone. It’s the most charming place I’ve ever been. Remember when I said that Colette was going to have Thanksgiving dinner for us? Well, I didn’t want her to do that for us. Bringing Arthur’s mates together for a dinner that had no meaning to them didn’t make sense. Besides, I would have had to do much of the work, so I decided against it. So, Colette offered to take Arthur and Ryan and me to her cottage in the Cotswolds for the weekend.”

With a suggestive sneer, Gary said, “Sounds like the perfect place for a double date.”

“Oh, be serious, Gary, Arthur’s my son. Ryan is a college student. And Colette is almost my age.”

“And both of you are hot.”

“Ha-ha-ha Gary, dream on.” But what a weekend that was. Not knowing how much would be safe to divulge to her husband Abby had to be cautious. Maybe I can start with what Colette, and I had done together in her flat on the first day. Perhaps he would find that less um ... perverted? At least he seems to be thinking of her lustfully. And he thinks Arthur and Colette are sexually involved. I lived through the reality, yet I am still having trouble believing it.


Her trip to London had been the greatest adventure in her life. It was her first time out of the country, her first time across an ocean, and four sexual firsts that left her in a state of amazement. Like her husband, she had thought something might have been going on between Colette and Arthur. She imagined that he might be having sex with other coeds too and, since meeting the twins, local girls that might have hung out at Spike’s.

But before meeting Colette her imaginings of the mysterious flight attendant having sex with her son had caused a nagging jealousy. Since flying with her though Colette’s natural affability expunged most of that. The rest disappeared after Abby had sex with Arthur for the first time.

It was not only the first sexual act she had ever had with anyone but her husband, it was the best sex she had ever experienced. Realizing that Arthur’s keen sexual awareness could have only been attributed to Colette’s careful teaching expunged any further jealousy.

When Colette suggested that they enjoy a casual weekend at her cottage in the Cotswolds instead of having an American Thanksgiving in her flat, the responsibility of assuring that such a dinner in a strange place had been lifted from her shoulders and she felt that her vacation abroad would truly become a journey of discovery.

Colette had previously suggested that they celebrate Thanksgiving with Ryan, his mates, and Sioban. But when she suggested that their Cotswolds getaway only Abby, Arthur, and Ryan were included. Abby wondered why Ryan was being included and thought, of course, she’s planning on Arthur and me being bedmates. And she’s bringing Ryan for her. This is so incredibly wicked. If Gary were to find out about it, he would want to kill us all. Oh my! She was so thrilled that her knees barely held her up.

The trip to the Cotswolds was a complete lark, which could have been like two college couples going away for an erotic escapade. Colette drove her Range Rover with Ryan riding in the front seat with her. Arthur and Abby were in the back seat. Everything about Colette was neat and orderly. The interior of the Range Rover was immaculate, including the neatly folded Scottish Plaid laprobe between them on the seat. The conversation flowed in a sprightly and witty manner, and they all jelled comfortably with one another. Once they were on the highway about twenty minutes out of London the conversation went into one of those “on the road” lapses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.