Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Abby had come alive in the last week in ways she had never thought possible. Before Colette called her before the trip and offered to host her London visit she had suspicions that the British Airlines flight attendant was a predator who could lead her son in the wrong direction while he studied abroad. Though she had no proof that Colette and Arthur’s relationship was sexual she was extremely suspicious that it was happening. But when Colette offered to work Abby’s flight to London she took it as an incredibly kind gesture. After being mentored by Colette through her fear of flying, and upon her arrival at Colette’s flat where she made possible Abby’s sexual activities with Arthur, she couldn’t believe her good fortune. Having lusted for Arthur since he went through puberty she was awed and thankful for the way Colette made it happen.

In addition to making sure that sex with Arthur would happen frequently while Abby was in London, Colette also seduced her to have sex with her, which rationalized her perpetual attraction to other women’s bodies. If that were not enough, Colette explained her own preference for having sex with young men which cemented Abby’s sexual relationship with Arthur and encouraged her to further test Colette’s preference with Arthur’s friend, Ryan.

As the British Airways flight from Heathrow to Boston Logan International Airport taxied to its takeoff position Abigail Chadwick purposely clasped her hands around the armrests of her seat. Before flying to London with Colette Bentley on board she had been petrified while taking off. Now in a constant state of elevated libido, she was just trying to keep her hands between her legs. Though it was a long flight she no longer anticipated dread each time the seatbelt alert chimed, and turbulence would occur. Instead, she kept the British Airways blanket draped over her lap and would put her hands to good use triggering the numerous orgasms she expected to experience during the flight.

To say that Abby’s departure from England was a flight from having feasted from the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” would be an understatement. The carnal knowledge she gained during her brief stay brought her such intense joy that she was eager to bring it home to her husband. She had invited Collette to visit her and Gary between Christmas and New Year and needed to prime him for what she and Colette had in store for him when she came.

As she walked through customs at Logan International she enjoyed how sprightly her step was. When Gary picked her up in front of the terminal she got in the car, refused to fasten her seatbelt and, as he pulled away in protest she leaned down and fumbled with his fly. When he said, “What the hell are you doing Abby?” she looked up and waggled her finger then pulled out his penis. As she slurped the limp mass into her mouth he said, “Jesus Abbey, I guess you had a better trip than you thought you would.” Distracted by what his wife was doing he flinched when the car behind them honked for him to get moving. Dealing more watchfully with traffic as his penis hardened in her mouth he was startled again when, at the fourth traffic light, the car behind him honked for him to get moving. But as he started and then touched the brakes when he came into Abby’s mouth, he was nearly rear-ended. Finally, as Abby dabbed at the excess semen on Gary’s penis that she hadn’t squeegeed off with her lips he said, “For Chrissakes, Abigail Loretta Chadwick, what the hell happened in London?”

As his wife purposefully fondled his flaccid penis into a progressing erection she said, “There is just too much to tell, Gary. And I’m too busy thinking of how I am going to fuck your brains out tonight to talk about it tonight.” Taking his rising erection into her mouth she thought, Where should I start? With Colette. That would be safest. Ryan? I’ll have to be careful with that one. And Arthur? That will just have to wait until the right moment.

Dumbfounded by a situation he had never experienced before Gary said, “Holy shit, baby. I missed you while you were gone, but I don’t know if I we will survive the trip home.” Nearly rear-ending the car in front of him he shouted, “JESUS, how will I ever make it through traffic?”


Sitting at the kitchen table In her robe, Abby was having a cup of coffee and reading the Boston Globe when her husband gingerly walked into the room. “Coffee, Gary?”

Holding the back of his chair and placing his flattened palm on the table he tenderly lowered himself into his chair and with a labored sigh, said, “Please, babe.”

Bringing his coffee and setting it from of him Abby leaned over his back, hugged him, kissed his neck, and said, “Thank you for last night, sweetie. I’m walking on air.”

“Phew, you’re walking on air ... I can barely walk. Does that mean I’m getting old?” Taking a sip of coffee he continued, “You’ve been like three women ever since the Bentley woman called you from London and I’m walking wounded. What the hell has gotten into you, Abby?”

With a wry smile she thought, two young dicks, one huge and one medium-large, a large strap-on, a double dildo. “My husband’s cock numerous times last night, for starters ... And since when did you develop such stamina, Gary?”

With a frown followed by a shrug and a skeptical smile, he said, “I have been going to a sex counselor.”

That’s new to me. “Sounds serious, Gary” Abby said with a questioning face. “Since when?”

“Since you told me that I am a failed lover, my dear lady,” he said in a self-deprecating voice. “Frankly, babe, it humiliates me to even talk about it.”

Recalling how he reacted the night she accosted him about their boring sex she said, “I never used words like that, honey. I was frustrated.”

“So, how long have you been frustrated, Abby?”

She thought back to the time they were dating in college when she had chosen to suck his cock and decided to maintain her virginity until they got married. On their wedding night when Gary fucked her for the first time she thought she had gone to heaven, even though he came so quickly, which he continued doing for years. She always knew what he needed to do, but unable to bring herself to tell him she began to resent him. “After Arthur was born I needed more.”

“But you always seemed to enjoy it.”

“I apologize for being a stupid woman, Gary. I could have but I was always too embarrassed to say too much about sex.

Gary went on, “My counselor told me that one of the problems couples have in general in talking about their satisfaction or lack thereof is that the wife is too uncomfortable to talk about her own disappointment ... being fearful of bruising her husband’s ego by telling him of what she needs and how he should go about it.”

It was like a bomb of understanding had exploded in Abby’s mind. Last night—their first sex since Gary said he sought out the sex counselor—coupled with the sexual epiphany she went through abroad, was light years ahead of what it had been like when she left. It was like something surreal in the advanced degree of her husband’s sex. Because of what she experienced in England she thought the enhanced sex with Gary was her doing. How can I have been so braindead? He suddenly knows things he never knew before. It was a day late and a dollar short when she said, “You were marvelous, Gary.”

“Thanks for saying so Abby but, how can an intelligent person like you go for years having unsatisfying sex with me when you could have given me a few pointers about your body that could have made something like last night happen all the time?”

Until last night, the resentment she had been feeling for Gary’s disappointing cocksmanship made her realize that she had been guarding her entire bag of tricks like a miser, Last night I was concentrating more on what I was doing to you rather than what you were doing for me.” It hadn’t been lost on her that once Gary began fucking her last night that he lasted longer than she could ever have imagined ... and he was constantly rubbing her clit, and, playing with my asshole when he went down on me. “I apologize, Gary. I realize now that I knew what I needed and never told you about it. I wasn’t being fair. But why had you never asked?”

“Maybe if you hadn’t been so passionate in your orgasms I might have.” (Most of which I triggered myself, Abby thought) “But I don’t know.”

“My counselor—a woman—told me that lots of marriages could be saved from divorce if men and women would just talk with each other about these things. She told me things that turned me on, but I was embarrassed because it was coming out of the mouth of a woman. She actually said that if mothers would impart this knowledge to their sons, men would be better equipped as lovers to turn women on. She even said that she has done this with her two sons just for that purpose.”

“Fucking her sons?” Abby said and thought, Jesus that felt liberating to say.

“You never used coarse language with me like that, Abby. But, yes, the way she told me I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Have you ever considered anything like that?”

“Telling Arthur about how to turn a female on?”

“Yes. Well, since Doctor Messing told me that I’ve been wondering if other women—like you— have those thoughts too.”

Abby thought I wonder how much enlightening she did.

“Anyway, I’ve had thoughts all my life about my mother.”

“You mean sexual thoughts?”

“Yes. you might think I’m some kind of Perve, Abby, but Dr. Messing says it’s the most natural thing in the world. Ya, know, Abby, if I could have had sex with my mom I bet she might have taught me about clitorises or cunnilingus or playing with her anus ... I’m sorry Ab, I’m probably sounding gross. Anyway, if she had I would probably have been the kind of lover you always hoped I could be.”

“You were last night, Gary. You took me to the promised land.”

“You certainly got things started in the car, Ab. You’ve never done anything like that before. I couldn’t believe it. We’re lucky to have gotten the car home without needing a tow truck.”

With a demure smile she said, “Yeah, I loved it. I loved sucking your cock like that ... almost so people could see me doing it.”

“I bet the guy behind me could see your head going down and coming up. I would have gone crazy had it been me behind us. So, what made you so crazy? What went on in London?”

“For one thing, Gary, I had a guilty conscience about hurting your feelings about your cocksmanship.”

“Cocksmanship? Where did you learn that term?”

“Everyone knows it, Gary. Women joke about it all the time.”

“You did hurt my feelings, Abby. But after my sessions with Dr. Messing, after realizing how braindead I have been, I’ve gained confidence that I never had. We should even consider getting Arthur a couple of sessions with Dr. Messing for a graduation present. They are expensive though.”

“How much did it cost?” His demeanor changed so much that she was afraid of what he would say.

“She charged six thousand dollars.”

“SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS.” It was such a huge sum that she needed an explanation. But after last night ... and all the nights to come ... It’s going to be interesting.

“She was able to get our insurance to cover half of it, Abby. And she said she would give Arthur two sessions for a thousand apiece. She’s trying to establish herself as a sex therapist for youth. She’s middle eastern and says that many middle eastern men have parties for their sons on their sixteenth birthday where they bring in a prostitute for him. She says a practice like hers would address the issue with so much more dignity.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.