Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It would be a quick turnaround for Colette, flying out of Heathrow in the morning and working the redeye back arriving back home just short of twenty-four hours from the time she got to the airport the day before. The night with Arthur before the flight was intense. They had sex as usual but much of the evening was a crash course on Arthur’s mother.

As she quizzed him on his relationship with his mum as she rolled her eyes in mirth she said, “you’ve told me that you have fantasized about her since you began having wet dreams. That’s normal for pubescent boys by the way. Do you think your mum has fantasized about you as well?”

When he seemed evasive, she pressed him, “From the time we met Arthur I have been completely truthful with you: you have the key to my flat where you will be staying tonight while I am gone. I have never gotten this close to one of my young men before and have never met any of their family members. I am not toying with you Arthur, I am eager to meet your mother. I want to do everything in my power to make her stay in London perfect. We have both been honest with each other, me about my past and the young men that I have been involved with, and you about Sioban, Ryan, and the twins. You have told me that you fantasize about your mum. Is there anything in your relationship with your mum that you might consider unusual?”

“Why do you want to know Colette?”

“Our relationship in the eyes of society is quite unusual. Women my age, the age of your mother I might add, don’t usually have affairs with seventeen-year-old boys.”

“I’ll be eighteen next month,” he replied defensively. “And do you consider me a boy?”

“Your being seventeen going on eighteen is one of the things that excites me about you, Arthur. It was the reason we got together. Don’t let’s quibble. Tomorrow I will be meeting the mother of the seventeen-going-on eighteen-year-old boy with whom I am having an affair for the first time. I only have the flight to get to know her in between my duties on the airplane. She will be staying in my flat, sleeping in the room next to mine. I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for her and your guests. Ours is a peculiar relationship, Arthur. It would be most helpful to me if I knew any peculiar details about you and your mum. Don’t be squeamish about sharing it with me if there is. Some of the things we have done together would be considered creepy for some people Arthur, I simply consider it part of our lives ... something we just enjoy.”

The saga of his mother’s panties was his most guarded secret. It had to be his mother’s as well. At first, he considered it a mistake and was surprised when it happened again. When it happened every week, he figured that she understood what he was doing and was giving him tacit approval to do what she thought boys do. It was when he noticed the clean panties that began coming back with a curious but pleasing scent on them, that he was puzzled. It was not until he began dating his girlfriend and petting her that recognized it as the scent of vaginal secretions he got on his finger when he put it inside her. He and his mother never spoke of the panties that kept coming and going. It became their unexplainable, secret game that exploded into wild fantasies in his mind. Wanting to know his mother’s motivation for keeping the game alive haunted him.

Feeling castigated by the second most important female in his life he got out of bed, went to the chair next to Colette’s dresser, unzipped his backpack, and sheepishly held up what looked like a pair of white Granny panties.

“And who might those be?” Colette asked.

After hearing the story all the while fingering the satin drawers, she said, “CRIKEY’S, Arthur Chadwick you are the most unusually INCREDIBLE young man I’ve ever met.” With a wry grin, she thought I shouldn’t even compare myself to your mum, she’s quite a cheeky lady. Shaking her head, she commanded, “Come to Her Majesty, you little blighter.” He approached the bed. “Kneel, Arthur Chadwick.” With the panties stretched in both hands, she fitted the waistband over his head and announced, “I dub thee Sir Arthur of the Splooge-loaded-Knickers.” Falling back on the bed she howled with laughter which infected Arthur as well.

When the levity subsided Colette cuddled Arthur and said, “The moment I saw you in the airplane that first night a bell went off in my mind and your tooth sparkled in my eye. I knew there was something about you that I needed to find out more about Arthur but in my wildest imagination, I would never have conceived that you were the son of such a sexually incisive person as your mum. Goodness Gracious this story is exciting me so much that you MUST do something for me. “Would you be so kind as to go to my dresser Sir Arthur (the middle drawer on the right) and pick out a pair of my knickers?” As he held up a mango-colored thong she said, “Bring them to me.”

Wrapping the panel of her thong around the head of Arthur’s cock she stroked him to an erection. “Better yet,” she said, as she got off the bed and dropped to her knees—she took his thong-encased knob into her mouth. Stroking as she sucked, she coaxed him to sit on the bed and lie back. Putting the middle finger of the other hand into his mouth she lubricated it with his saliva, found his anus, and penetrated it. As she bobbed with primal grunts she stroked fervently while moving her finger inside his anus to the same rhythm. When she felt his penis twitching, she dug her finger harshly against his swollen prostate.

“Holy shit,” he shrieked in pained pleasure, bursting a massive sequence of oysters into the thong.

Feeling the filtered semen oozing against her tongue she removed the thong from his cock and opened it like a washcloth, rimming his nostrils with the white splooge, then glossing his lips before wiping her face with what remained. When they came down, Arthur cuddling against Colette’s breasts, she said, “Who would have ever thought that a seventeen-year-old boy could teach a woman of my knowledge such kink.”

“I’m almost eighteen Colette,” he said in a defensive retort.

Patting him on the back with both hands she chuckled and said, “No worries my big man, I’m just amazed that this is happening. Think of it Arthur, what we’re doing here now is because your mum is coming to London. After the story you told, I can’t wait to meet her. From what you have told me about your mum she seems like a sweet woman with a raging libido that she doesn’t even realize the extent of.

The next morning when Colette was getting ready to go to Heathrow and Arthur to school she said. “And your mum’s panties Arthur? Just before you leave tomorrow morning to meet us at the airport you should wank-off in them a couple of times and put them under her pillow ... leave lots of splooge so they won’t dry out quickly.


When the gate agent notified Colette, that Abigail Chadwick had checked in she wasted no time getting to the lobby to meet her. She knew Arthur’s mother was her age, picturing a prim, unadventurous Boston housewife. Having always been complimented by working for staff, pilots, and other stewardesses as well as being hit on by both male and female passengers she had always been confident of her allure, her beauty, and her desirability had been universally confirmed. She had always pictured Abigail as being older, perhaps frumpy, and probably somewhat overweight. But with the knowledge of the “panties saga” recounted so vividly by Arthur, she now expected someone much more interesting.

When Arthur showed her his mother’s panties and explained the part they played in his life Colette became so excited that she felt compelled to initiate a panties episode of her own. Just before leaving for Heathrow, she retrieved the panties Arthur had ejaculated in last night from the hamper and, just like Abby Chadwick had done, stuffed them inside her vagina. While riding the Underground to Heathrow she felt sleazy thinking that people in the train car might be staring at and judging her. This is all so silly. But as the day wore on, the internalized panties became such a part of her body that she forgot about them, only to find herself giggling while serving coffee to a particularly complimentary, grandmotherly woman and thinking if you only KNEW. Before taking her turn-around nap at the hotel at Logan Airport she washed them, hung them to dry while she slept then put them back inside her vagina for the round trip. She planned on giving them to Arthur when she could get him alone. If it excites him, she thought I will keep him supplied with “nosegays” after his mother leaves.

Spotting an attractive woman sitting near the gate she responded to the agent’s nod while thinking BLIMEY she’s my age, married, has had a child, and spent almost eighteen years raising him. Through her affairs with numerous teenage boys and young adult men, she was aware that most males lusted for their mothers at one time or another. Most of those mothers were not knockouts but in the eyes of sons, they were beauty queens. Abby Chadwick was so attractive though that Colette felt jealous. Just the same, she took pleasure in the thought Arthur is fucking ME, not her. She was aware though how morals had a way of changing when a person was alone and far away from home. So that could change. With the knowledge of the panties episodes, she scanned the Chadwick woman’s body and fixated on her remarkably flat belly as she wondered, could she have a pair of panties in her pussy as I have? Feeling a sense of rivalry that had not entered her mind before. As she moved briskly closer to introduce herself her thoughts continued, and I bet she’s great in bed.

~~~~~~~

Having Colette sitting beside her during takeoff as well as joining her from time to time while taking breaks Abby found that it was the first time since she began airplane travel that she wasn’t frightened. Even though the rough turbulence was troubling Colette talked her through the worst parts. When the air got rough again, she didn’t white-knuckle it as she had before. When she met Colette in the gate lobby Abby was less comfortable than she thought she would be.

Arthur had told her from the start that Colette was an attractive woman. He also told her she was close to her age. But the woman she found herself looking at was much younger which made her wish that she was not showing signs of aging. Abby had always been confident of her looks but in comparing herself to Arthur’s friend she felt Colette was far prettier. Maybe it is the uniform she thought as she noticed how Collette’s uniform captured her tight feminine curves. I imagine if I were in clothing like that, I would look younger too. Jealous that she had her son all to herself Abby perceived that Colette was competing with her for her son’s attention. Surely, she is having sex with him. Though Abby had been fantasizing about sex with her son for years she never thought it would happen. What kind of mother would do that in the first place? But since she heard Colette’s cheerful, perky voice on the phone when she had called and was now seeing her in the flesh she felt like she was being left behind.

Then there were the panties. Arthur and she had been passing a pair of her panties back and forth as a silent love note since his early teens. The first time Abby did it she felt like a total pervert. But it soon became a wordless relay where he passed semen-crusted panties along with his dirty underwear and she passed clean ones back. At first, she just washed them and mixed them with Arthur’s laundered BVDs which ended up back in his dresser drawer. Then she began “scenting” them. For almost four years the game continued with never a word being mentioned by either of them. The day he left for London Abby “scented” a pair and put them in his backpack, expecting he would discover the gift and soak them with millions of his seed during his stay. The morning she left for Logan airport for her trip to London Abby stuffed the last of a seven-day set of panties that she purchased from a sexy lingerie boutique inside her vagina—”Sunday.” Beginning seven days before her trip she had ritually scented the other “six days of the week,” packaging each one in a Ziplock bag that she would give to Arthur as a gift the moment she was able. Obsessing about it for a week she worried about how he would react. As she inserted “Sunday” she whispered, “We will just have to let the chips fall where they lay.”

At 7:30 a.m. Arthur got off the underground at Heathrow, his mother’s plane was due to arrive at 8:05. There would be a time in the future when people who did not have tickets wouldn’t be able to wait at the gates but in the decade of the eighties, this wasn’t even a thought. His mother had told him that she just bought two new suitcases with wheels, not the fabric kind of today–hard-shelled cases. He thought two suitcases were overpacking, something unseasoned travelers did. Colette would just be pulling the small Travel Pro that all airline employees use to travel.

Arthur missed his mother but was not homesick. He was excited but nervous about meeting her. What he missed most was the game with the panties they had been playing since puberty. Last night as he lay in the bed his mother would be sleeping in tonight, he slept fitfully. Using his mother’s panties, he had cum so many times through the night that his testicles ached badly in the morning. When at Colette’s suggestion he placed the drenched knickers beneath the pillow he languidly sighed as he said, “This might seem nasty Mom but maybe it will let you know how badly I want you.” With a chuckle, he added, “At least it won’t be crusty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.