Turbulence - Cover

Turbulence

Copyright© 2019 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - On the way to a semester abroad, Arthur (17) meets Colette, a British Airways stew who takes him to her flat and introduces him to sex. He soon meets Sioban, a girl in class with whom he has a romp in his room. He and Ryan, his roommate, meet twins and have sex with them in their father's house. A weekend at Colette's Cotswolds cottage brings Sioban, Colette, and Arthur's roommate together. In Chapter 15 his mother(Abby) comes to visit him and they take a trip to Colette's Cotswolds cottage.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Despite Abby’s excitement about going to London to see their son her husband was aware that she was troubled about something which he couldn’t figure out. After having just hung up from the Bentley woman in London, she did something she hadn’t done in some time, mounted his morning erection.

After their son Arthur called later in the day and confirmed that Colette Bentley was a legitimate friend Abby pressed Gary into sex again the moment he got home from work. When he asked the reason for her new interest in sex, she told him in obvious frustration, “I’m going through a phase.” Then, In the heat of sex she complained that she was tired of being the aggressor in their sexual relations and demanded him to take over and become more dominant. When he asked what she wanted she snapped, “For Christ’s sake Gary why can’t you just tell me to suck your cock or something, maybe just bend me over the bed and fuck me doggie and do something different like trying to put your cock in my ass.”

Stunned by what she was saying and using coarse language to say it he was hurt that his wife was calling him an inadequate lover. He always thought that their sex was something that gave them both mutual satisfaction and that she liked the way he treated her with respect. It was true that he never made demands on his wife. He thought Abby liked it that way.

Prior to their marriage he respected her stated desire to maintain her virginity until they got married, never even pressing her to fuck. He had played with her pussy, she had given him hand-jobs and eventually fellated him. But they never went all the way. Unknown to Abby Gary satisfied his needs by going to hookers who always knew he was submissive, took control during sex. Until the moment Abby begged him to be more dominant Gary thought she was satisfied. Over the last few years though their sex had waned significantly, something he thought just happened in all long-term marriages. Those sex had never been that exciting he was generally satisfied.

Though this recent spike in Abby’s sexual desire pleased him he was intimidated when she challenged him to be more demanding. He thought the “phase” she was going wouldn’t last but was pleased that his wife’s novel interest in sex awakened something in him he hadn’t felt for years. Having never been a romantic he felt it was up to Abby to keep that aspect going. After working through the insulting way, she accused him of not performing to the level she desired, he went to a sex counselor who gave him some pointers about what she was asking for which started with advice on his romantic approach. So, the night before her trip to London he took her out for a romantic dinner where he even played footsie under the table then pushed his shoeless foot between her legs and wiggled his toes against her pussy. On the way home Abby took off her seatbelt, lowered her head and gave him a blowjob.

Once home and in their bedroom, Gary used the aggressive approach his sex counselor advised. After giving her a romantic, tongue twisting kiss he said, “On your knees bitch, I’m going to fuck you doggie,” then turned her roughly toward the bed and pushed her forward. When she hit the mattress, he lifted the hem of her skit, tore off her panties and forced himself inside her.

Stunned by her husband’s uncharacteristic behavior Abby was thrilled with the primal change but feared his fucking would be typically short-lived, preparing herself for disappointment. Having jerked himself off twice before they went to dinner Gary was determined to give his wife something to remember him by during her trip to London. In the frightening thrill of his brutal action Abby’s hand went quickly to her clitoris to at least get herself off before Gary came. In a state of mystified confusion though she was astonished when he forcefully pushed her hand aside and rubbed her electrified nubbin with his own finger while sustaining a slow and deliberate thrusting of his rigid organ. Rising to an orgasm her body tensed then shuddered into cunt-clutching, secretion squirting climax Tearing at her blouse she popped off three buttons and somehow became naked from her waist up. While she drooled on her chenille spread Gary gritted his teeth to thwart his urge to cum and slap, slap, slapped her ass with his body while rapidly forcing his cock deep inside her vagina. OHMIGOSH Abby thought he hasn’t COME yet as she gasped from the pleasure of his hard penis savaging her insides. “Oh YES Gary,” she cried out, “FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.”

Conquering the urge to cum Gary felt the power-of-the-prick in a way he had never experienced before pleasuring ANY woman which overrode the humiliation of his wife making him feel like a wimp. Still pumping, now slowly, now rapidly slamming along the way, he felt in supreme control as he chided, “What do you think now bitch.” am being too harsh?

Gasping, she said, “Wonderful, G-Gary, WONDERFUL.”

Having never used the word “bitch” with her before made him stifle a giggle. He had often thought of it before when he’d been pissed at her. Now, having taken her jibes about not being dominant seriously he overcame hesitation and felt good about saying it. Looking at her ass he knew he would eventually figure out how to get his cock inside it without causing her pain and thought This is a good start which made him snuffle a silent chuckle. Checking it out he spread her cheeks and eyed her pouting asshole then sucked his finger into his mouth and soaked it with saliva before pressing his fingertip against the tight but supple moue.

“What are you DOING?” came her frightened question.

“Seems to me Abby that you’re the one who brought up fucking your ass.”

“Are you...” came her anxious reply.

“No Abby” he interjected, “I don’t know how to get my cock inside without tearing you open but I figure my finger will fit without too much trouble.”

“Please be gentle,” she simpered.

“W’ell see,” he said with a chuckle as he tentatively wedged his finger into her tight hole.

“WAIT,” she yelped, “it HURTS.”

Opening her sphincter with his fingertip he stretched and rimmed it. As he circled, he felt his wife’s anus becoming more pliable. Her body relaxed. Her ass wiggled back and forth. “Better?”

“Mmm hmm,” she cooed. Taking a deep breath, she sighed then said, “I never imagined it would feel so good and ... wicked ... DIRTY too,” then giggled.

Pushing his finger past the larger second joint he hooked its tip against the wall between her ass and pussy. “I can feel my cock moving in your pussy Abby. It’s so fucking cool.”

At the outrageous surprise of Gary’s finger in her ass, Abby felt thrilled that he was fucking her with it as well as telling her about it. When she felt his fingertip digging at the moving organ on the other side, she let out a “whoop” and climaxed while thinking Jesus I never imagined Gary would DO such a thing. “Oh, Gawd Gary I LOVE this, I fucking LOVE this. And I love YOU.”

Both were amazed at Gary’s stamina. Abby knew better than asking, “Please don’t stop.” Besides, she thought he might need to cum. She also thought the slipperiness of it might ease the discomfort his gouging finger was making inside her ass. With the swelling pressure he felt like his ejaculation would be greater than anything he’d ever experienced ... he both needed and wanted to come. Pulling his cock out of Abby’s pussy sounded like the suction of an old-fashioned hand pump. To both of their surprise and amusement it triggered a long, soggy pussy-fart, something neither of them had experienced before. As the long, hilarious explosion deflated his wife’s nether insides he made what he would have previously considered a grossly vulgar demand, “Suck my wet cock and swallow my cum.”

Embarrassed by the nasty pussy-fart yet overwhelmed by the way her husband was controlling her Abby was gleeful with the way he had reacted to her words of frustration that she had said to him a week or so before. In a state of erotic intoxication, she was compelled to roll over, sit on the edge of the mattress and ravenously grab her husband’s glistening prick, gobbling it into her mouth and wildly bobbing on his slippery, hardness. Clutching the cheeks of his ass she forced his knob against her soft palate and gagged. Feeling the discharge of his seminal load against the back of her throat she glugged it down then ravenously swallowed his two following loads.

It was after 1:00am when she finally said, “I just can’t DO it anymore sweetheart. For the last hour she had been marveling at his stamina wondering where in the world has this COME from? Having been able to count on one hand the number of orgasms Gary had triggered during their entire marriage she was astonished when she estimated that he ticked off more than fifteen tonight! So pleased was she at the diligent effort he had been making to answer her frustrations she thought Where has this animal BEEN all my life? He had gained control of what had started raggedly and easily grew comfortable with.


Though Abby had traveled more than the average Boston housewife she had never been out of the country. This wasn’t her first airplane trip, but she had still not conquered her fear of flying. On the way to the airport Gary had been trying to talk her down from it for the past week to no seeming avail. Surprisingly, she was dreamily conversational. As he pulled up to the curb at British Airways, he was prepared for one last outburst of anxiety. His wife sat placidly in the car though with a smile on her face as if she had been anesthetized. Supremely joyful that Abby’s demeanor was the result of last night’s sex he took the day and continued the medicine as if they were on their honeymoon. It started when she had awakened beside him and yawned. “You had better go to the bathroom now sweetheart,” he said, “because you might not get back there for a while.” When she came back,” he said, “Let’s get started with you sitting on my face and giving me a blowjob.” When he got her bags checked in at curbside their goodbye kiss was so long that people walking by couldn’t stop staring. He was grateful that soon the agonizing ache he felt in his balls as his blood started filling his penis again would soon ease.

Abby couldn’t remember when she had felt so light on her feet. As she walked through the airport, she was so relaxed that she didn’t clamp her jaw and grit her teeth the way she would ordinarily done while walking to a flight. Strange she thought I feel so well loved that I’m not up tight about it at all. Wondering why people were staring at her she finally realized that she was walking with a wide grin. Fuck you she thought in amusement you should all be feeling like I do right now. Shaking her head, she continued, and what language I’m even using in my thoughts. Realizing how she tingled between her legs as she walked, she felt how slippery her labia were sliding one against the other.

When she got to the gate agent and showed her passport and ticket the attractive lady said in with a British accent, “Welcome Mrs. Chadwick we’ve been expecting you, would you take a seat—indicating the nearest seat—there is someone on the plane who would like to meet you.” Abby’s heart dropped into her stomach but not in a threatening or disappointing way as the gate agent picked up the phone.

Within five minutes a shapely, extremely attractive, young-looking stewardess of average height walked through the gate door. Huddling with the gate agent who indicated with her head where Abby was sitting and the stewardess discreetly scanned Arthur’s mother. Wow Abby thought she’s STUNNING, figuring the woman was apparently Colette Bentley.

With a broad smile the woman neared with an outreaching hand and said, “Hello Mrs. Chadwick, I’m Colette Bentley. I’m so happy to meet you.” As the two women shook hands, they both measured each other as they tested each other’s handshake. Both thought what an attractive woman. Both thought that the other looked much younger than her years.

Unable to control her quirky mind Abby pictured the attractive stewardess lying naked on a bed with her legs spread high in the air, her naked son on top of her with is oversized erection plugging the breach. Doing her best to return the sparkling woman’s smile she said, “I’m so pleased to meet YOU Colette. Please call me Abby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.