Introduction Story of What Started What I Became - Cover

Introduction Story of What Started What I Became

by Black Bull

Copyright© 2022 by Black Bull

True Story: This is just my Introduction story about how it all started and the couple that brought my becoming what I am to the surface, and brought it all on. There are only mentions of sex.

Tags: Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Hispanic Female  

How this all got started was due to an incident that occurred between myself one of my friends and his lovely Hispanic wife.

That story itself and many others of their sexual endeavors are his to tell and many are or will be posted on here by him.

So not to have two stories of the same thing I will leave all that for him to tell.

I guess I could tell that story in my own way and of my perspective and such of what occurred.

That I will give some thought to about their coming to me to outright have his wife fucked by me.

But as things are in such small towns word of mouth and gossip run wild with a fevered pace, and that event soon got around and started this.

Now about myself; I am a six foot five Black Man and in very good physical condition, having played semi pro football my outstanding physical condition has truly brought on all this.

My bfi or body fat index is somewhere around five to seven percent so I am hugely muscular looking given my height and weight of 260 or so pounds, but my most outstanding thing that brought all this on to start with is my cock.

It’s hard for a man like myself to contain a cock as thick around as a wrist, with the fact that it is the length of a normal mans forearm make it that much worse.

No matter how I try and what I wear it shows.

Truly it is a damn hindrance more than a blessing in my trying my best to keep the damn thing concealed so it doesn’t show so damn much in jeans or whatever I wear.

Just going into places I shop at or do business at with a personal appearance to do things, causes a damn turmoil out in the public.

White Woman, Hispanic Women, Black Women, etc. etc., all look at me and outright shiver at what they see.

Being one of the very few Blacks of this small town does not help one damn bit in that factor.

I am a single man and live to myself and do not bother or disturb anyone, and live right among the White and Hispanic community here.

Now you would think who gives a damn, but the truthfulness of it all is that it really does make a damn.

I go outside and mow my yard minding my own damn business doing what a homeowner should do to keep their home in outstanding condition, and get started mowing and I swear the wives and such of the street I live on are themselves outside pretending to be doing something in their own yards, and yet I catch them all the time looking at me.

I am in no way shape or form bragging about all this at all, simply telling the facts about it all, no more and no less just that.

And all that factors into what has become what I am writing this story about.

As I said it all began so simple and no more than a close friend that I worked around and fished with and have drank with so many years and years with.

One afternoon as he and I were fishing together and drinking a few brews together talking about our usual things together as males he brought this subject up about my coming to their lady friends house and fucking his lovely Hispanic wife.

I outright told him that kind of stuff opens a damn hornets nest of problems and I did not want to loose my practically best friend over some stupid crap like that.

First of all at that point of things my beliefs and morals were you don’t fuck with another mans wife period no matter what she wants or pleads with you to do with her you just do not do that!

That will get your ass beat and or shot or stabbed or fucked up in every way possible. That’s the real world of stuff like that, or at least at that point of my life was my beliefs.

But after he and I talked about it and his outright declaring that he wanted me to fuck his lovely little wife and watch it all.

I tried and tried to convince him he needed to keep that a fantasy and not open that can of worms in his marriage, but he was outright so damn insistent about my doing that, I decided to outright teach him a lesson about getting involved in that kind of stuff with his marriage.

So I told him I would do it! I would go over to their lady friends house and fuck his lovely little Hispanic wife.

We discussed that for one thing I was way to damn big a man for his little wife to even be able to take, of which he told me outright that’s exactly what he wanted to see was his wife scream and plead in being fucked by me.

Oh sure I had given thoughts about his lovely little wife sure, but thinking something and outright bringing it to reality is another thing altogether.

I would be over at their house and drinking and partying with them and see her lovely little tight well rounded ass shaking about and believe me what man wouldn’t drool with thoughts of fucking something like that.

Her big dark brown eyes that had that outright lust in them showing like everything, and the way she moved and acted had more than myself wanting some of that fine beautiful young hot little woman.

To be absolutely honest about it her size and shape and that long flowing black hair down to her tight little ass made her look totally way younger than she actually was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.