Young and Single - Cover

Preview

Young and Single

by islandic

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Sister, Niece, First, Oral Sex,

Fantasy Sex Story: A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

I’m Ken, single and living at home with my Father. My Mother left when I was 4 and my sister 11. My Mother took my sister and went back to Barcelona to live with her own Mother (Galena) leaving me here with Dad in the US. I got the opportunity through my job to move to Spain with the firm and because I could speak the language I was the best choice. My Dad spoke with Mom and they decided that I could stay with my Mom till I can find a place of my own. My sister (Neva) is married and has a 14 year old Daughter (Febe). My Sister is back living with Mom (Maria) as she is fighting with her Husband again. Both have fiery tempers and this time the separation might be for good. My Mom has married and divorced twice since leaving Dad and is living off the settlements of the divorces, and doing quite well. They live in a large 6 Bed home in the Premia de dalt, an area just north of Badalona on the East coast of Spain. The house has a large pool and views of the Balearic Sea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.