Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 8: Holidays

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Holidays - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

The Mothers day portrait was a huge success and Grandma looked spectacular and took center stage in the picture. I had on my suit and tie and all the girls had worn summer dresses and had had their hair done.

Febe pointed out that my pubic hair was poking above my new swimmers and suggested that she shave me. I agreed and sat on the bathroom sink while she first snipped then took up the razor and shaved. She told me that I would have a rash there if I didn’t put on some moisturizer on the skin. Well you all know where that leads.

The girls had packed lightly. Lightly for them were two suitcases each. I managed to fit everything into one and a backpack.

Janis had wanted to come along with us to France but her parents had planned for them all to see distant recitatives and insisted that as old as they were this might be the last time they see them.

So it was just Neva, Me and the girls that started the drive to France.

I had forked out and got us a Citroen motor home for the duration of our stay. This would allow us to take our time and see the country on the way and around France. If we planned it right we could probable see Saint Tropez, Cannes and Nice and on the way Montpellier and Marseille.

We stopped in to Luciana’s house and said good bye to her Mother and Father on the way and they wished us a happy holiday.

First stop, Montpellier. After a three and a half hour drive I was eager for a stopover. We found a campground and parked in our spot for the night. We took a bus in to town and saw all the Tourist sites and had a nice meal and headed home. It had been a long day. The motor home could sleep four and was well equipped. We had stocked it with just food for light snacks knowing there would be plenty of places to get a full meal along the way.

Luciana and I took the double bed that night and made love till the late.

The next day we made it to La Grande-Motte and walked the town and swam at the beach. From there we went to Avignon, on the Rhone River, only an hour away. We went to the Palace of the Popes and sent a postcard from there to Grandma Galena, she would like that.

We spent a day there wondering around the town and enjoying the shops and eateries. That afternoon we made it to our hotel in Six-Fours-les-Plages.

We had a ground floor unit that was meters from the pool and a five minute walk to the beach. We unpacked and walked around the complex eventually stopping for a meal at the French Restaurant Des Saveurs. Tomorrow we would relax and enjoy our stay, visiting the harbor and town.

We enjoyed the sunset from our room and then slept like logs after such a busy day.

After breakfast in the room we decided to visit some of the shops in the area and sent another post card away to Maria this time. In the afternoon we drove over to Toulon and had a quick look around. We then went on to St Tropez only an hour away for Febe’s mother’s day present to Neva. The Restaurant Napoleon was very nice and the food excellent. We all had a different seafood dish and all were delicious. We went down to the harbor and looked longingly at some of the large motor yachts there.

Instead of returning to the hotel we decided to go on to Cannes, now only an hour and a bit away. The girls wanted to walk the boulevard la Croisette and see the beaches there. Febe and Luciana both bought some new sunglasses that made them look like movie stars. We swam at the beach, just so we could say we did. Febe was right, most of the young guys were wearing Speedo’s and a lot of the girls were topless. We visited the art museum and Chateau de Nice on Castle Hill. We walked along Promenade des Anglais and ate at the restaurants there.

It was getting on so we parked the camper and after getting provisions for breakfast we settled in for the night. Luciana slept with Neva tonight. They had arranged this earlier and I only found about it when Febe kissed me and whispered your mine tonight if you want me. Luciana came up to us and said. “Can I share you with my best friend?” I love my life.

The next morning after some breakfast e decided to return to the hotel in Six-Fours for the rest of the holidays and just relax around the pool and on the beach. That night Neva joined me in my bed. It had been entirely too long since we showed each other our love. Febe and Luciana were equally as noisy that night. I think they were trying to outdo Neva and I in the loudest orgasm. They won.

Five and a half hours later we were home. We had dropped Luciana off at her house and her parents were glad to see she had such a great time. They were also glad that Febe’s older brother and Sister had taken her on holidays. I dropped everyone off at home and went to return the camper. We had loads of washing and the girls had started that by the time I got back and were in the pool.

In September it will be the start of Febe’s and Luciana’s College and courses. I said to myself.

Luciana is going to College at Escuela Universitaria de Hosteleria y Turismo, Sant Pol ~ 30 min from home. Febe is attending Uni in Barcelona doing Computer Engineering ~ 27 min from home.

Mom supersized Febe at dinner that night. She had bought an apartment in Barcelona close to the Uni and for Febe, just a 24 min walk to the Uni. It had had 3 bedrooms and a patio with views of the city. Febe could come home every weekend if she liked. It needed a few repairs that were being done now and would be ready in September. It was real handy to have a Mom that was in real estate.

Luciana’s Father had organized transport to and from St Pol with a friend that drove up that way every day and delivered fresh produce to the Uni. We were excited that we would get to see each other every night.

As the days were still warm the girls filled in their days lazing around the pool or shopping for cloths that they just had to have for University. I was back at work and making money. My hours weren’t as long now as they were when I had to set up the new department at work but it was busy and I was tired when I got home. I changed into my new Speedo’s and went down stairs, I loved to just jump in the pool and relax. It was dark but the pool lights were on and I could see that Neva and Janis were standing by the pool and just drying off. They looked great in their brief bikinis. Long legs wet and glistening in the pool lights. “Hi.” they said. They were both taking little looks at my package while we talked. Janis put her arm around Neva’s waist, her fingers toying with the ties on her bikini bottoms.

“Hi. Are you two leaving?”

“Yes. We’ve been here all afternoon. Febe and Luciana are in their room. They said to send you up when you got home.” “OK thanks.” I said. I watched their cute bums move as they walked away. Janis then pulled the tie loose and Neva’s bottoms dropped to the ground. She squealed and ran after Janis who was squealing as she ran. I swam for a bit and went inside.

My room, which used to be my sisters was across the hall from Febe’s room which was next to Moms room and we would often see family in next to nothing in the hall coming and going and in a house of mainly women and girls it wasn’t unusual to panties and bra’s or just a towel wrapped around a cute body. I went to my room and threw off my costume and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out and literally bumped into Mom, also wrapped in a towel and heading to her room.

“Ah. Sorry.” I said. Automatically putting out my hands to support her. My hands were holding her hips and we looked into each other’s eyes. She brought her hands up and rested them against my chest. She was still warm from her shower and her wet and smelling of her shampoo. My tent was rising and pressing against her tummy.

We heard voices getting closer and we moved apart. Febe and Luciana came through the door at the end of the hall that led to the apartment. Wearing their T shirts and panties as they do for bed.

“Ahh. There you are we were just talking to Neva and Janis and they said you were back.”

“Um yea. Just had a swim and I smell like chlorine. I need a quick shower. Mom walked off slowly saying. “Don’t stay up too late you lot.” I noticed she stopped at the corner and smiled at us and moved on.

Luciana came skipping up to me and held me tight kissing me hard on the lips. “Missed you.” My cock was now at full extension as my hands cupped her cute butt through the thin material of her panties. Febe took my hand and pulled me and Luciana into the bathroom. Closing the door she turned to turning on the shower. “We talked to Mom and Janis and we all agree that you need a trim or shave of your pubes. Your new costume shows off way too much to stay the way it is. So after your shower were gona give you a new look.

Luciana pulled the towel away and Febe pushed me into the shower. They lent against the double sinks and watched me shower. I soaped myself up and then shampooed my hair and rinsed off the lot. I maintained a stiff cock the whole time. Occasionally giving it a stroke.

The girls had their hands and fingers hard at work inside their panties and both were getting close to Cumming as I turned off the water and stepped out. Panting they helped me dry off and Febe put a towel down on the vanity top and had me sit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.