Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 6: Holidays

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Holidays - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

It was Xmas next Tuesday and I had just managed to get the last of the presents for the family wrapped. Xmas paper and ribbon littering my living room floor when there was a knock at my door. “Wait.” I shouted. “There’s stuff all over the floor.” That didn’t stop Luciana and Febe from coming in and looking about the room. “What did you get us?” They said excitedly. “I like Diamonds,” said Luciana.” and I like Pearls.” said Febe”. They both cracked up laughing and rolling around on the lounge.

I had gotten them both matching bracelets. One in Gold the other in Silver with little hearts joining the latches together. “Your presents are already wrapped and under the Xmas tree but you can help me with Neva’s present. It needs wrapping.” I had gotten Neva a Vouched to a Spa in town for her and one other. Including Deep Tissue Massaging and full waxing service. It came in a big gold envelope with fancy engraved lettering. I sat down at the breakfast bar on a stool and sipped my coffee while I watched the two of them bend over and search through the Xmas wrapping on the floor checking out the color of the paper and ribbon. They hadn’t dressed for the cold weather, deciding instead to run the short distance along the adjoining balconies from the main house. There PJ’s clung to every curve of their bodies. Highlighting the cute rears of both girls. Their breasts pressing out their tops and stretching the buttons down the front.

“You girls are growing out of those PJ’s. They barley fit. “Oh we know. These are last years and we put them on especially for you this morning. “I’ve gone up another size,” said Lucian, “and Febe, two sizes.” They both came over and stood in front of me still sitting on the stool they pushed my legs apart and sat on my knees. “Here feel this,” said Febe and took my left hand and pressed it to her right boob. And mine too, said Luciana,” taking my right hand and holding it to her left boob.

“Mmm. I like it when my mornings start out like this.” I squeezed and fondled their lovely little tits and kissed them both deeply. Their other hands held my head and stroked my face. Luciana said. “This is going to be the best Xmas ever.” and licked across my lips and planted little kisses along my jaw and around my ear. Febe stroked my growing cock through my Trackies until it poked its purple head above my waist band. Then she got off my knee and dropped to the floor and engulfed my cock, taking as much as she could. “Mmm, let’s go to the bedroom.” She said.

It was only seven o’clock so we had plenty of time. We all quickly stripped off and got under the covers and cuddled. The room was still cold despite the heating doing its best. Febe went back to making my cock as hard as she could and I encouraged Luciana to straddle my shoulders and lower her pretty pussy down on my waiting tongue. I was enjoying the feel of Luciana’s soft inner thighs around my face when I felt Febe lower her hot, moist pussy onto my pulsating member. The warmth of her tunnel was heaven. She rocked slowly at first then quicker as she built herself towards her orgasm. Her hands griped my Abs as the neared her peak and her nails dug in as she climaxed, flooding my groin with her juices.

I held on for as long as I could but her inner muscles worked their magic on my member making me expend every ounce of my orgasm deep into her Pulsating vagina. I recovered and went back to munching on my muffin and nibbling Luciana’s clit and licking her sweet tasting lips. She lifted off my face and took my cock into her mouth. Tasting both Febe’s and my combined juices. Febe had collapsed next to us with her eyes closed and breathing heavenly. Luciana soon had me ready to go. The sight of her bobbing up and down did wonders for my libido. When she was ready she moved across and started to lick out Febe’s snatch with gusto. I watched these two nymphs for a bit then mounted Luciana from the rear, sliding effortlessly deep into her hot cunt. From here I was able to look at Febe’s and the expression on her face as she came all over Luciana’s face. She wriggled down so she could cuddle Luciana face to face and they kissed holding each other tightly. I deep stroked her then slow stroked her building her up slowly to a finish. Then stopping and holding myself as deep as I could, prolonging her eventual climax. She began using her inner muscles to milk my cock, squeezing the head sucking on it as if it was her mouth. I wouldn’t last long if she kept that up so I went back to slow stroking her listening to the two of them kissing and whispering together.

“Oh give it to me lover make me cum.” she said. I started to pound her. Going as deep as I could each time making her give little grunts each time I nudged into her cervix. As she neared her peek I exploded inside her taking her over the top and making both of us gush with our combined juices. “I can feel you spurting inside me.” Mmm

“Wow.” said Febe. “I could feel you both as you came. Shaking and shuddering. It was like you were both making love to me at the same time. I love you two.”

Later at breakfast on Xmas day and after all the present giving and Xmas wishes were exchanged. We talked as all family’s do at this time of year. Laughing and telling silly jokes. The girls were flashing their new bracelets and I was wearing my new Xmas ‘Red and Green’ jumper my sister had gotten me.

Even Gran had come down to join in the festivities and have breakfast.

Luciana would be picked up later by Camilla and have a lunch with her family. She was staying overnight with us more often now as it was closer to school and her training with Camilla was still going on. They had both looked into starting with a cooking school doing late night cooking courses during the summer but only if she kept up with her school work.

Neva had become good friends with Janis and went on frequent shopping trips with her, coming home after work with arm loads of cloths. Neva was still getting over her disastrous evening with Mateo and having a friend in Janis was helping. Janis would often come home with Neva and stay the weekend. Neva loved her job and was taking on more and more responsibilities. She said that Mom would make her an office manager if things kept expanding like she hoped.

Neva eventually went to the Spa and I wasn’t surprised when she took Janis with her, her new best friend. She was excited to get the full package. Facial, wax and Mani-Pedi. But she would definitely start with the massage. I didn’t see her when she returned from the Spa but Febe said that she had just the best time and had a full body wax as did Janis.

I was missing my alone time with Neva. ‘My sister with benefits’ but I certainly had my hands full with the girls so I was kept busy.

I was going to an IT seminar next month in Paris to get some info on Information Security Analyst and Network Administration. It was going to be held over the week that was Febe’s Birthday which I’d miss. Neva could see that it meant a lot to me, so she decided to celebrate both Febe’s birthday and Luciana’s birthday on the same day as they were only 2 weeks apart anyway. Unknown to us all was Maria’s present to us. When we went to Maria to tell her of the new dates for the party she flawed us all by telling us about her present to Febe and Luciana but to me and Neva too.

It has been a joy having you all stay with me here; I would have been very lonely without you all. So as a thank you I have organized a holiday for my two lovely children and my Granddaughter and her friend, a holiday on the French Riviera. I have made the bookings this far in advance as it’s very popular but next June for your school holidays and your annual holidays you are all going to Les Rivages de Coudoulière in Six Fours Les Plages France.

We thanked her with hugs and kisses and asked if she would come as well. “No. Thank you, but I have to stay and look after Gran. You will only be away for two weeks and when you get back we can go out to dinner and celebrate the girl’s birthdays with cake and ice cream.” I made the arrangements with work the next day and worked out that it would only be a five and a halve hour drive to the hotel in France.

Febe asked if instead of a big party for her and Luciana, could they both get all dressed up and go out to dinner, a fancy dinner. Neva thought that was a great idea as she liked getting dressed up too.

So towards the end of February we went out to the Windsor Catalonian Restaurant in Barcelona. I had heard very good reports about this place as being perfect for small gatherings such as birthdays.

The girls went all out and had their hair done and new dresses bought. Maria was blown away by how mature the girls looked in their new clothes. They had definitely grown taller over December and January. They still looked slim and school girlish but had put on some makeup and looked two years older at least. The meal was excellent with a mix of classical cuisine and local products. The girls sipped from our wine glasses and tried a piece of everything I ordered. By the end of the night we were so full that we took a walk around the area and did some window shopping. I held Luciana’s hand as we walked and she squeezed my arm. We were cold but happy. We stopped and kissed when we thought we could get away with it. Neva and Febe held hands and talked quietly to themselves.

Towards the end of the night Neva got a call on her phone from Janis. She spoke quietly for a minute and asked to be dropped off at Janis’s place. I asked if she was alright. “Yes.” said Neva, she needs some company tonight. She was there for me when I needed her so I’ll go and stay the night with her. It’s the least I can do.” We went home and after changing into something more comfortable we met in the living room and had mugs of hot chocolate in front of the fire.

“You both looked stunning tonight. Did you see every male in the place was at some point staring at the two of you? You look lovely in your dresses. You’ll have to bring them when we go to France. They cuddled up against me Febe on my left and Luciana on my right. Their legs tucked up under them. There hot chocolate mugs between their hands to keep them warm. “We had the best time tonight, thank you for taking us out. I loved getting dressed up and to have all of the guys admiring us was amazing.” said Febe. “Well I had a good time also seeing the guys looking at you two and feeling on top of the world knowing I had the pretest two girls in the place sitting on each side of me. I’ll miss you two next week, I’m off to the IT Seminar. It’s only for a week and if I feel I know the material I’ll come home earlier.” I said.

“We have some exams that week so we’ll be busy too we’ll miss you too.” and they gave me a kisses on my cheek. We were all tired and went straight to our rooms and slept.

The best thing about the seminar was that it was all paid for by my bosses and the hotel I was in had the best bakery just below my room. Every day I would walk downstairs and grab a snack and a coffee from the bakery then walk to the end of the Boulevard in front of the Hotel across the Park at the end, from there it was a short bus ride to the Seminar building. The lecturers and the Experts in their field were very knowledgeable and I learnt a lot. Technology was advancing so fast it was hard to keep up and cyber crime was on the increase. One of the attendees was a guy from England named Warwick who wrote for a magazine dealing with the IT industry and its impact on all aspects of business today. We had some great conversations over lunches and traded Emails to keep in touch.

At the end of each day I would ring Mom and tell her how my day was going and that I missed them all. I got pictures on my phone from Febe of Luciana lying down in front of the fire in the living room. She was in silhouette with her face turned towards the fire. Her body was outlined by the fire light and seemed to glow. The rise of her breasts and the flat of her belly were delicious to see. Her long legs were bent slightly with one leg crossed over the other. I quickly saved the pic and replied with a smiley face and a comment “C U Fri.” I was flying back Friday after the closing speeches of the seminar organizers and certificates of attendance were handed out.

Neva picked me up at the airport in Barcelona and after a kiss and a hug we started for home. On the way she seemed preoccupied and quite so I asked her. “What’s up Sis? Something’s troubling you.” She sighed and kept driving for a bit then said. “You know Janis my BFF, she and I are getting along really good and we’ve become ... close. The other day she confessed to me that she was probably Gay and that she was going to come out to her parents that night and she wanted me there for some moral support. That was the night we celebrated Febe’s birthday at the restaurant, remember?”

“Yes, and that would explain how she acted at the Company party too.”

“Yes she felt uncomfortable but couldn’t explain it to you and she wasn’t sure about her own sexual orientation yet. She did come out to her parents that night and they were very understanding and sympathetic to her feelings. She cried and her parents left us alone then, so she could come to terms with her feelings. We talked well into the night. My heart went out to her and it felt natural for us to hug and hold each other. We eventually kissed which led to more kissing and ... Well I stayed the night in her bed and it felt right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.