The Perfect Wife - Cover

The Perfect Wife

by plsplsme

Copyright© 2019 by plsplsme

Erotica Sex Story: She was one in 20 million

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Revenge   Violence   .

Thank you, Candace.

San Jose, CA

It was the first Saturday of summer vacations. At dawn, Steve Bolton woke up and turned to look at his wife of ten years, Nancy, who was in a deep sleep. He caressed her cheek and watched her for a couple of minutes. It was his birthday; he had turned thirty-five. He realized how lucky he was. He had the best wife in the world and has been blessed with two adorable children, Jacob nine years and Elizabeth, seven. He got up and walked to the kid’s bedroom.

He sat on the edge of Jacob’s bed. He stroked his son’s head and remembered the day he was born. It was nine months after his marriage. Nancy had a difficult pregnancy and had to quit her job to stay at home and rest. It was not difficult financially for the couple as Steve inherited the house from his parents after their death in a car accident. And he had a good paying job as an accountant. Jacob, at that young age, was a very ambitious kid. He was very intelligent and was always curious about everything. He wanted one day to become a doctor in order to treat sick kids.

“You will become a doctor.” Steve smiled while admiring his son. “I know you will.” He kissed Jacob’s forehead and moved to Liza’s bed.

“Sweet pea, my princess.” Steve held Liza’s hands and kissed them. When Nancy was pregnant for the second time, the couple was well prepared. Her mom Vicky would visit regularly from Santa Clarita, where she lived with her husband Paul. Sometimes she would stay for a couple of days. When Liza was born, she was the most beautiful baby Steve had ever seen. Like for Jacob, Nancy chose her name. “She won’t be a queen, but she will always be my princess.” Steve had said proudly on the day of her birth.

Liza was a real daddy’s girl. Every afternoon when Steve came home from work, she would run to him and would not leave him till she went to bed, after her dad read her a bedtime story. She was not a spoiled child, but a beloved one instead. She was joyful, energetic and talked a lot, like other girls of her age. Jacob and Liza were the apples of Steve’s eye.

“Sweet dreams, princess.” Steve whispered and left the room. He walked down the stairs to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. Then he walked to the living room and stood in front of his aquarium. He still remembered the happiness of his children when he first brought it.

“Thirty-five already!” He thought. He sat down with a sad face. He wished his parents were still alive. They would be proud of him and his family. The kids would have been pampered every day. He was a freshman at the university when they died. It was not easy for him as he was an only child and had no close relatives. He was so affected that he decided to focus completely on his studies, and it was a great relief, to not think about his parents and their death. He avoided partying like his friends. With the life insurance he received, he did not need to work during school breaks. Instead, he took summer courses and completed his under graduate a year early. After graduation he got an entry level job in an accounting firm and gradually, he climbed up the ladder while studying for his CPA at the same time.

He had a couple of girlfriends, but it was nothing serious, a no strings attached sort of relationship. One evening after working late, his colleagues invited him for a beer. They went to Bar & Grill. After his second beer he noticed a young woman sitting alone at a table. She looked nervous and every now and then she was glancing at her watch. What caught Steve’s eye was the royal blue pleated sleeveless dress she was wearing. The dress did not make her looked sexy, it was the other way around. He was always fond of women wearing royal blue dresses, he liked the color. Steve watched her make a phone call. She seemed to be arguing with someone on the phone and then ended the call angrily. She swallowed her wine in one gulp and stood up to leave. Without a second thought, Steve rushed to her table.

“Would you care for a dance?” Steve asked with a smile.

The young woman seemed a little bit confused at first, then smiled back. “Yes, let’s go.” She replied.

Steve took her to the dance floor. There were five songs in a row and both moved to the rhythm of the music. After the last song, Steve thanked her and brought her back to her table.

“My name is Steve.” He introduced himself.

“I’m Nancy.”

“Are you waiting for someone?”

“In fact, my friends will not show up.”

“Oh! Can I buy you a drink?”

“A red wine will be ok.”

Steve beckoned the waitress and ordered a red wine and a beer for himself.

“Did your friends stand you up?” Steve asked

“Yes, sort of. My colleagues planned a girls’ evening and no one turns up.”

“Did they do it on purpose?”

“I don’t know. I just started work last month. I moved here from Santa Clarita. The whole week my three colleagues were after me for a get together and here I am. After I got here, they called to inform me that they would not be able to make it. One has the flu. One broke up with her boyfriend and preferred to stay at home and cry. The third one had to babysit her niece.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not, because I am having a good time with you.”

“Thank you, but it was only five dances.” Steve noted.

The waitress came with her wine and his beer.

“Are you not going to invite me for other dances?”

Without a word, Steve grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Two hours later they were both sitting on a bench in Columbus Park. Steve told her about his life, his parents’ death and his job as an accountant. Nancy’s story was different. She caught her boyfriend, since high school, cheating on her. She broke up with him and did not forgive him. She moved to San Jose and started to work in a supply chain company.

Steve drove her to her apartment. As a gentleman, he walked round the car and opened the passenger door. She kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for the great evening.

“Are you free this coming Saturday?” Steve asked her.

“Yes, why?”

“Dinner and a movie afterwards.”

“Are you asking me for a date, Steve?”

“Yes, but if you don’t feel...”

“Seven o’clock this Saturday.” Nancy cut in. “I’ll meet you here.”

Steve smiled. “I’ll be here.”

Nancy kissed him again on the cheek and walked to her building. Steve watched her till she disappeared behind the main entrance. Like a teenager, he jumped into his car, put the engine on and began humming.

They saw each other for the next two months, during which they found out that they had the same taste in everything. They liked the same type of food, books, movies, colors and music.

One Saturday evening he came to pick up Nancy, he parked in the visitors’ parking lot as usual and waited for her. His cellphone rang. He looked at the caller’s number, it was her.

“I’m not feeling like going out today.” Nancy said.

“No problem, we can do it next time.” Steve replied with a sad voice. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“This doesn’t mean that you can’t come to my apartment and we can spend time together. I’ll give you my buzzer number.”

Steve smiled and hurried to the building.

“I’ve already ordered pizza.” Nancy told Steve as soon as he entered the apartment. She pulled him towards her and kissed him. “It’s high time, don’t you think?” Nancy asked after their tongue play.

“I didn’t want to rush things.” Steve answered.

Nancy took him by the hand and brought him to the bedroom. They undressed each other and made passionate love the whole night. They left the bed only to eat some pizza or to go the bathroom. The next morning when Steve woke up, Nancy was sleeping by his side with her head on his chest. He stroked her head and ran his fingers in her hair.

“Hmmm.” Nancy moaned and held him tighter against her.

He kissed her on her forehead. She opened her eyes. “Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning lover.” She kissed him and went down and took his cock in her mouth.

Steve just laid there and let the pleasure take over till he burst into Nancy’s mouth.

One month later at Steve’s place, he cooked what both of them liked so much, a spaghetti margherita sprinkled with parmesan cheese accompanied with a vegetable sauté and a red Bordeaux. After dinner, they sat on the couch, holding each other while watching a movie. They would spend the weekend together.

“You know that we have lots of things in common,” Steve said and kissed Nancy’s forehead.

“Yes, it’s incredible but true. We have the same taste for everything.” Nancy replied.

“What is the probability of two people like us to meet and date?”

“You are the one who is good in figures, you should know.”

“I would say one in a million.”

“I would rather say one in twenty million.” Nancy straddled Steve and kissed him.

“Which means that we are a match made in heaven.” Steve broke the kiss.

“What are you trying to say?”

Steve reached under the cushion and removed a small box and opened it. “Will you marry me?”

“Oh my God, Steve!” An overjoyed and excited Nancy showed her left hand to Steve. “I will, I will, I will.”

Steve put the ring on and they kissed.

“Don’t you think our honeymoon should start right now?” Nancy stood up and took Steve’s hand.

Without a word, Steve followed her to the bedroom.

The following morning, Nancy woke up with tremendous pleasure between her legs. She could feel the ripple effect throughout her body. She opened her eyes to find Steve eating her pussy and fingering her at the same time. She grasped the bedsheet. Her body stiffened and her muscles contracted till she squirted with a loud moan. Steve immediately inserted his cock into her wet pussy. He moved slowly, kissed her neck, licked her ear and played with her nipples.

“Hmm, yes, don’t stop, darling.” Nancy moaned.

Steve’s strokes became quicker. He bit and sucked on her breast, leaving a huge hickey.

“Harder, harder.” Nancy begged and Steve complied till he exploded in her.

Steve laid on his back and Nancy turned and held him tight.

“I should introduce you to my parents.”

“I’m excited to meet my in-laws. We can drive there today if you want.” Steve suggested.

“Let me give my mom a call.” Nancy looked for her cell phone.

Later that afternoon Steve was talking to Paul in the living room. The first meeting with Nancy’s parents went well. They were a bit surprised but Steve was sure that they had nothing against his relationship with their daughter.

“It’s time to go.” Steve informed Paul.

“The girls are in the kitchen, let me go and inform them.” Paul tried to stand up.

“It’s ok, I’ll tell them myself. And I need a glass of water.” Steve walked to the kitchen which was at the end of a hallway. Just before reaching the kitchen, a conversation between Nancy and Vicky made him stop.

“I thought you and James were still together. You two were so madly in love since childhood.” Vicky said.

It was the first time that Steve heard the name of Nancy’s former boyfriend. He had never asked her and never wanted to know her past. The most important was their future together.

“Your dad and I met him in LA last month,” Vicky continued. “He was as pleasant as usual and he didn’t tell us about your breakup.”

“He cheated on me, mom. Thank God I found out before we became serious.”

“But you two were already serious.”

“See mom, he cheated and he got fired. Steve knows about it. There is no secret between us.”

Steve cleared his throat and walked into the kitchen. Nancy came and held him by the waist.

“Mom, please meet the future Mr. and Mrs. Steve Bolton.” Nancy gave Steve a radiant smile.

“And when do you intend to get married?” Vicky asked.

“In six months.” Both answered in unison. They looked at each other and then laughed.

“I told you, I’m one in twenty million.” Nancy giggled.

Steve walked up the stairs to his room. He lay beside Nancy who was still in deep sleep. With two kids, she was still as beautiful as the first time they met. He could not sleep, he stared at the ceiling. His mind raced to the letter and phone call he got from Fred Lancaster, a lawyer from LA, who wanted to meet him on the coming Monday in his office. He didn’t mention the reason for the meeting in the letter or during the call. He only stated that it was a matter of great importance. Steve confirmed an appointment at three in the afternoon and booked a return flight ticket. Nancy encouraged him to go and find out what the lawyer had to say.

Steve turned and spooned with his wife. He kissed her shoulder. “It will be a busy weekend.” He thought. They had already planned everything. They would spend Saturday together and dine at home. After cutting the cake, they would take the kids to Nancy’s friend Sarah, who had a nine year-old daughter. The three children got along very well. Jacob and Liza would overnight there. Then Steve and Nancy would go for a drink and dance. Back at home they would fuck till Sunday afternoon and then would drive to Sarah to pick up the kids.

That evening they drove to Bar & Grill where they first met. After a couple of dances and a beer, Steve needed to empty his bladder. As he was walking to the restroom, he noticed a man sitting alone in a far corner. He looked familiar but Steve could not recall when and where he met the guy. When he came back, the man was not at his seat. “Did I see him in a dream or nightmare?” Steve asked himself then shrugged and walked to Nancy.

‘I’ve ordered another beer for you.” Nancy smiled at Steve.

“Good girl, but it will be the last for today.” Steve gulped down half of the bottle. “I need to keep my energy for tonight, baby.”

Nancy giggled. “Come, let’s go to the dance floor.”

“I’m not feeling well.” Steve told Nancy ten minutes through the dance.

“Come darling, we’ll sit down for a while.” Nancy took Steve by the hand and brought him to their table.

“I feel like everything is spinning around.” Steve tried hard to open his eyes.

“We are going home, I’ll drive.” Nancy held her husband tight and walked outside.

Feeling dizzy, Steve had a hard time walking to his car. Without Nancy by his side he would have surely fallen down. The last thing he remembered was when Nancy placed him in the passenger seat and buckled the safety belt. Then everything went dark.

Steve opened his eyes. He was alone in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had a terrible head ache and his mouth was dry. He could not remember anything from the previous night. He turned and glanced at the clock, it was ten in the morning. He sat up and coughed. He was wearing the same clothes from the previous day.

The door opened and Nancy walked into the room. “Good morning.” She was wearing a long T-shirt. Steve noticed that she was without a bra.

“The last thing I remember is when you were helping me to sit in the car. I was feeling very sleepy and tired.” Steve frowned while scratching his head. “How did you get me here in bed? Did you get help from our neighbor?”

“Go and get ready, and come downstairs for breakfast.” Nancy avoided his questions. She walked to the door and closed it behind her.

Later when he came out of the bathroom, changed into a jean and polo shirt, he was still wondering about the previous night. “I drank only two beers,” he thought. He knew that sometimes when he had a hard day he would sleep like a log, but not like that Saturday. He also knew that he could never get drunk with only two beers. Then something caught his eye. He looked closely to the wet spot on the bedsheet where Nancy slept. He touched it and immediately knew what it was. He stood puzzled.

Steve walked down the stairs to the kitchen. “Did we have sex last night?” He asked with a perplexed look.

“You were not feeling well last night,” Nancy placed a glass of juice in front of him. “Drink this, it will help.”

“I just wanted to know if we had sex last night. I woke up in the same clothes and I have no idea what happened.”

“I will tell you afterwards.” Nancy brought the glass to his lips. “Orange juice is good for hangovers.”

Steve drank half of the glass. “But I had only two beers. This never happened before.”

“Finish your juice and I will explain everything.”

Steve gulped down everything from the glass. Nancy then took him by the arm and brought him to the living room. She asked him to sit on a chair placed under a fan.

“Why do you want me to sit here?” Steve looked around and at the ceiling. The fan suddenly seemed to become smaller and the space between himself and the ceiling was increasing. He felt his stomach churning. He turned his face and puked on the floor. He felt his mouth becoming dry. He wanted to lift his hands to his face but he couldn’t. He wanted to say something, but couldn’t. He was paralyzed. He couldn’t move at all. Nancy pushed him down on the chair with an evil laugh. When he sat down, he realized that he could only see, hear, breathe and think. “Why is this happening?” He asked himself. “Why is Nancy doing this to me? What does she want?” He heard footsteps on the stairs and from the corner of his eye he saw a man walking towards him. He was wearing only a boxer short. His face seemed familiar. Then Steve realized that the man was the one at the bar the previous night.

“Finally, we meet, face to face.” The man said while holding Nancy by the waist. She gave him a kiss. “I’m James by the way.”

“James,” Steve thought. “Nancy’s former boyfriend.”

“I know you have thousands of questions right now; I’ll explain everything. I’ll be brief, don’t you worry.”

“Don’t take too much time, hon.” Nancy smiled at James. “We need to go according to our plan.”

“Bring the rope, sweetheart. At least he should know why.”

Nancy walked to the garage.

“So, where should I start?” James smirked. “Have you watched any Dick Blitz movies? I know you have. Twenty years ago, every teenager wanted to fuck like him. He was one of the best adult movie stars. Do you know his real name?”

“What does this asshole want?” Steve kept asking himself.

“He was Christopher Bolton. Your uncle. Your father’s cousin.”

Steve frowned. He never knew he had an uncle.

“At the age of eighteen he left for LA and wanted to become a movie star and famous like so many people. You were not yet born at the time. But he ended up in the porno industry and took the name of Dick Blitz. He was outcaste by his own family and no one wanted to have anything to do with him. His name was erased in the family tree. For this reason, no one in your family has ever mentioned him. You grew up without knowing that you had a blood relative living three hundred miles from here.”

Nancy came with a long piece of rope. Steve panicked when he saw a hangman’s knot at the end of it. He wanted to run to the door and get away from this nightmare, but he could not move one inch.

“After a couple of years as an actor, he opened his own production company.” James continued. “Twenty years later he found out he was dying of AIDS. He contacted his attorney to draw up his will. It was during my second year in law school and I was working part time in the office of Fred Lancaster when I came across a copy lying on his table.”

“Fred Lancaster!” Steve pondered. “The lawyer who wants to meet with me.”

“Yes, it’s the guy you have a meeting with tomorrow afternoon. But unfortunately, you won’t attend.” James laughed.

“Can’t we do it right now, James? Just tie the rope to the fan.” Nancy was impatient.

“Who is this woman?” Steve stared at Nancy.

“We will have to wait for the drug to dissolve a little bit in his blood, darling.” James turned to Steve. “In his will, your uncle left twenty million dollars to you.”

“Twenty million!” Steve frowned.

“But there were some conditions.” James continued. “You would get it when you turned thirty-five, married for a minimum of eight years and have at least one child.”

“You are a very rich man, Steve.” Nancy added. “But not for long.”

“Fred Lancaster has put your money in a sort of trust and invested it in mutual funds. Today it should have doubled.”

“Oh God!” Nancy screamed. “I’m one in forty million. I never thought that the porn industry was so lucrative.”

Steve looked at his wife with hate and anger.

“On that same day I met Nancy and told her about the will. We concocted a plan to get hold of all your money. It would be a long-term plan, with lots of sacrifices, but in the end, we will be millionaires.”

They both laughed. Steve felt that he could move his face a little bit.

“We looked for you, we studied you, we searched your past. We met your friends and asked about everything concerning you. We knew all your tastes, what you like and what you don’t. Then Nancy looked for a job in San Jose to be nearer to you. We knew when your friends invited you to Bar & Grill. Nancy arranged to meet you through a lie. She charmed you and seduced you.”

“For the last ten years I was counting each day.” Nancy gave Steve a gentle slap on his face. “You are surely thinking about the kids; they are not yours.” She laughed.

“The day she walked down the aisle, my cum was dripping from her pussy. I come here almost every day when you are at work. On some weekends she would mix some sleeping pills in your dinner and we would fuck with you snoring on the same bed. My son was named after me and my daughter after my mom Elizabeth.”

Steve could move his shoulders, but preferred to stay still to buy time. He needed to think.

“In the past two months I’ve been spreading the word that you have changed.” Nancy looked at Steve straight in the eyes. “That something is bothering you, that you are under a slot of stress but you don’t want to talk about it. I had to cover my back, to make believe that you committed suicide due to depression.”

“The will stipulates that you’ll get the money once you turn thirty-five, which you already are. But there is nothing mentioned about your death after thirty-five. So, logically, your wife will inherit all the money. And since no one was aware of the will, nobody will suspect your wife to be behind your suicide.”

“How long should we wait?” Nancy was irritated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.